Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Annoying Songs

openozy

@openozy & @GlitterRose, I hold you both jointly responsible for the fact that I’m about to cast ‘Rebecca Black - Friday’ to my TV. 

I know already that it will feel like a car wreck; painful, but can’t look away!

Edit: And @Dejarma, I don’t know what was going on with you, but reading your posts in this thread was cringeworthy.

Edited by Timothy
Edit.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Timothy said:

Edit: And @Dejarma, I don’t know what was going on with you, but reading your posts in this thread was cringeworthy.

i'm in tears

Edit to add:

this thread is about why one has a song in their head they hate.

It's not for a constant barrage of links to songs folk hate== In My Opinion.

Personally, I think it's a good topic subject because I've often asked myself this very same question & interested in <<on topic>> replies!

Am I wrong to say this?

Now you know what's going on with me

Edited by Dejarma

28 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Anyways, here’s a really annoying song (*WARNING* MA15+ level cartoon nudity):

after everything i've said in here & taken stick for it; you go & post a song you find annoying!!

people fascinate me- well done mate;)

36 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

after everything i've said in here & taken stick for it; you go & post a song you find annoying!!

people fascinate me- well done mate;)

Hope you watched it. 

4 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Hope you watched it. 

i refrain from allowing my snark meter to go beyond 3 in here, 11 would blow your internet connection..

got anything interesting to say?

48 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

i refrain from allowing my snark meter to go beyond 3 in here, 11 would blow your internet connection..

Lol...it's just that your 3 is like everyone else's 11.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

Songs don’t get stuck in my head.

I surely would have had it happen in the past, but I have no memory of being consciously aware of it.

Maybe my head’s not empty enough for it to happen.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Timothy said:

I surely would have had it happen in the past, but I have no memory of being consciously aware of it.

well this is what this thread is about, isn't it!

the thread is not asking you to post links to songs you find annoying, is it!

i'm not suggesting for one minute you shouldn't post in this thread- who am i to say?- but you started it by having a go at me, mate!!!!

now what?

12 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

well this is what this thread is about, isn't it!

the thread is not asking you to post links to songs you find annoying, is it!

i'm not suggesting for one minute you shouldn't post in this thread- who am i to say?- but you started it by having a go at me, mate!!!!

now what?

I wasn’t having a go at you, and I responded to openozy and GlitterRose first in the same post.

I don’t know why you’re arguing. 

And I know openozy well enough to know that the posting of the clips wouldn’t have been a worry at all.

Anyways, now what? I’ll find another stupid video which means something to me and post it here shortly. :su

3 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Anyways, now what? I’ll find another stupid video which means something to me and post it here shortly

or go do something useful with your time? the only reason i take the time to post in here in when i'm up/downloading work== what's your excuse? 

5 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

or go do something useful with your time? the only reason i take the time to post in here in when i'm up/downloading work== what's your excuse? 

I consider it a reasonable use of my time under my current circumstances. And right now? Mental exercise, enjoyment, genuine interest, taking a quick break in between a video game I’m playing that I really like, because I’m at home relaxing, because I don’t write much else at my employment or on my time, etc. 

That okay? :huh:

Anyways, this one’s dedicated to you @Dejarma. And it has a nice and deep message too. Worth a watch till the end. :tu:

Spoiler

Also, your ‘excuse’, as you put it, is not a very good one. I hope you’re not being paid to just sit around uploading and downloading work. 

I seriously don’t understand why you’re arguing with me. But it is entertaining for me, so, all good. 

8 minutes ago, Timothy said:

That okay? :huh:

yep, fair enough

edit to add:

hey Tim my friend- deep down this is all tongue in cheek to me;) on a serious note- what game/s are you playing?

personally i'm well into Arma 3- & thinking about getting involved with star citizen 

Edited by Dejarma

On 22/09/2018 at 10:47 AM, Dejarma said:

yep, fair enough

edit to add:

hey Tim my friend- deep down this is all tongue in cheek to me;) on a serious note- what game/s are you playing?

personally i'm well into Arma 3- & thinking about getting involved with star citizen 

Glad for the tongue in cheek-ness. I wasn’t sure. 

I actually just updated Arma 3 on Steam a few days ago and logged in to a KOTH server, just to check how my PC specs are keeping up with the performance. It did okay at high/ultra, which was pleasant. (I transitioned to PUBG when it came out, then to Fortnite on Xbox One S on a 4K TV, then have stuck with gaming on an Xbox One X since). 

So currently mainly playing Monster Hunter: World.

On 15/09/2018 at 11:18 AM, StarMountainKid said:

For me, annoying songs began in the early '80s and continue to this day.

Last Kiss was released in 1961