Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
FurriesRock

Climate Change is a Hoax

4,511 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Black Monk

Global Warming doesn't exist. It's just a con.

I still remember the BBC telling us in 2000 that, because of Global Warming, children in Britain will not know what snow is by 2010 because they'll never see it.

Of course, it was wrong.

Edited by Black Monk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FurriesRock
Quote

— In March 2000, a writer for the UK’s Independent wrote that “snowfalls are now just a thing of the past,” as Britain was undergoing “striking environmental change” (thanks to selfish humans). But then a strange thing happened; England kept seeing snowfall. In fact, in March of this year rural UK received so much snow, one longtime resident of rural England remarked: “I’ve never seen anything like this.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-06-26-the-global-warming-hoax-30-years-failed-predictions.html

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan

Is this why it took many governments - especially the US - so long to even consider the possibility that what scientists had been telling them for decades might be true?  ;) 

The only conspiracy is why those with money and power rejected the idea for so long (and in some cases continue to do so).

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldrover
21 hours ago, Essan said:

I think the climate change hoax thread is filed next to the Earth orbits the sun hoax thread ;) 

No, the earth goes round the sun, I'll admit that one. I used to believe in climate change too, earlier this year, starting in about March, the weather did start to get much warmer, and I started to really worry. By mid July it was really hot, I was frantic. I thought by,  say  December,  we'd all be dead. But, and this is what opened my eyes, now it's cooled right off again. So that proves it's not getting progressively warmer.

So I think them so-called scientists either got it wrong, or they're being told to say that by the Bilderberg group to make me buy t-shirts, which are expensive,  thereby financially weakening me and making me pliable to their will and more mouldable. 

Also, Dennis Healey, was both a socialist and a Bilderberg, so that proves there's a connection. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Monk
22 minutes ago, Essan said:

Is this why it took many governments - especially the US - so long to even consider the possibility that what scientists had been telling them for decades might be true?  ;) 

The only conspiracy is why those with money and power rejected the idea for so long (and in some cases continue to do so).

Why "especially" the US? Most governments around the world aren't bothered about "climate change" and probably don't even believe it. The Chinese and Indian governments certainly aren't doing anything to combat this non-existent thing. China is to build 700 coal-fired power plants over the next few years. It's only mainly PC Western governments that are obsessed with "climate change". The rest of the world, meanwhile, doesn't give a damn and just carries on as normal.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
51 minutes ago, Black Monk said:

Why "especially" the US? Most governments around the world aren't bothered about "climate change" and probably don't even believe it. The Chinese and Indian governments certainly aren't doing anything to combat this non-existent thing. China is to build 700 coal-fired power plants over the next few years. It's only mainly PC Western governments that are obsessed with "climate change". The rest of the world, meanwhile, doesn't give a damn and just carries on as normal.

Because the US are still the world's largest per capita producer of CO2 emissions - and also, of course, behind all the big conspiracies ;)

Meanwhile, China is the world's largest builder of wind farms and other renewal energy plants.  However they - and many other countries -  also need coal power station to meet the ever growing demand for the same quality of life and reliable electricity that we take for granted (and, in some case, seem to think that the rest of the world should not have).

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bavarian Raven

Haven't had a satire thread in a while. Keep at it. ^^

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noxasa
8 hours ago, Essan said:

Because the US are still the world's largest per capita producer of CO2 emissions - and also, of course, behind all the big conspiracies ;)

Meanwhile, China is the world's largest builder of wind farms and other renewal energy plants.  However they - and many other countries -  also need coal power station to meet the ever growing demand for the same quality of life and reliable electricity that we take for granted (and, in some case, seem to think that the rest of the world should not have).

30% increase in CO2 in the atmosphere and yet no appreciable rise in global surface temperatures regardless of all the dire predictions by so called "scientists" that said that we should be significantly warmer.  Every climate model put out 15-20 years ago that we can test against is completely 100% wrong in their predictions of what the climate should be today.  *mic drop*

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noxasa
9 hours ago, oldrover said:

Also, Dennis Healey, was both a socialist and a Bilderberg, so that proves there's a connection. 

Although most of your post was just you being ridiculous, Still, I don't think those in power and wealth really care what government vehicle they use to keep and build that power and wealth.  Capitalism only can get you so far in those metrics due to competition and free market choices.  Any system that removes competition from the equation and solidifies power and wealth is all they want.  Socialism is just a stepping stone to the world order that they want to see in place.  What they really want is people to think they're free but in reality they have little choice as to how to live their lives.  When anthropological global warming falls away because it's just not reality, they'll be fine with the fascist governmental institutions that helped impose control over society in its name. 

I know where I live our energy prices have gone through the roof by hundreds of percentage points over what we paid decades ago.  And get this, if you installed solar and have it feeding into the grid than you actually pay more because every year the power companies (in league with the State) send you a "true up" bill to make you pay what you didn't pay through the year because of your solar offsets.  If the State truly believed in the global warming BS they wouldn't try to screw you over for supporting renewable energy at your home after you've spent tens of thousands of dollars on solar.  It's all BS and not even the government believes it's a problem, all they care about is the money.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noxasa
17 minutes ago, Bavarian Raven said:

Haven't had a satire thread in a while. Keep at it. ^^

Says the man living in a socialist state and is fine with it.  LOL.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bavarian Raven
1 hour ago, Noxasa said:

Says the man living in a socialist state and is fine with it.  LOL.

Says the person that ignores tens of thousands of reputable scientists, researchers, companies (even oil companies) etc. LOL

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woodswalker

I don't believe in climate change crap. And even if I'm wrong I do believe that people are going to do what they do and money actually does run the world...so if fossil fuels is causing clinate change...ya better just buy some suntan lotion and move to higher ground cause they are NOT going to quit oumpming andysi g oul till it runs out or they get situated to make more out of something else...that's what I expect will happen.    Just my opinion.

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noxasa
10 hours ago, Bavarian Raven said:

Says the person that ignores tens of thousands of reputable scientists, researchers, companies (even oil companies) etc. LOL

What a joke, where in the h3ll do you get the number "ten thousand."  There's not that many climate scientists in the world.  There's hundreds of them at best and many of them question anthropological global warming, that is, that global warming is caused by humans.  But since you used such a fantastical number I'll assume such just for the sake of argument in this post, even though it a lie.

Now, since 100% of the climate models based on human behavior, that came out of these supposed tens of thousands of reputable scientists, have failed to predict our current climate situation then I'd guess that yes, all tens of thousands of them must be wrong because...well...they are wrong by mear examination of the current scientific measurements.  That is, until they start modifying the historical temperature records down to try to fudge the numbers to show an increase that just doesn't exist in the data. 

The real truth is that they don't know what makes the climate tick yet (if ever,) they have only guesses and being that their continued funding comes from climate research they have a vested interest in making dire predictions.  If their predictions where that there's nothing to worry about then their funding would dry up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noxasa
10 hours ago, Woodswalker said:

I don't believe in climate change crap. And even if I'm wrong I do believe that people are going to do what they do and money actually does run the world...so if fossil fuels is causing clinate change...ya better just buy some suntan lotion and move to higher ground cause they are NOT going to quit oumpming andysi g oul till it runs out or they get situated to make more out of something else...that's what I expect will happen.    Just my opinion.

Yea, pretty much mine opinion too if all things were equal and true free markets were allowed to operate.  People just aren't going to spend the 30 to 70% more for clean energy or transportation even if it destroys the Earth (which it doesn't appear it would.) 

But the government has been known to try to affect consumer practices by raising taxes on behaviors they don't like (ie. cigarettes) and giving tax breaks on behaviors they do like (i.e. homeownership, electric cars, etc.)   Essentially it's a form of slavery by taxes.  At first they just tried to destroy the fossil fuel industry just by regulation and taxes on coal mines but that apparently didn't work now that those regulations and taxes have been removed by a new administration and coal mines are coming back into business.  Next, they may go for the consumer's wallet.  Who knows?  All I know is my electric bills are through the roof compared to what they were a decade or so ago and much of that has to do with the way government controls the electric industry. 

I'll never forget when Obama once said, "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." along with this promise to bankrupt anyone foolish enough to build a coal-burning power plant.  It should be no wonder that using taxes and regulation is how they plan to force society to do what they think is best for us even though climate models have not shown the science is evolved enough to necessitate making such drastic measures.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 9:13 PM, FurriesRock said:

Climate change is an outright hoax peddled to the masses to provide justification for the further erosion of our human rights.

Your human rights to do what?

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FurriesRock
3 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

The south east Missourian telling the world how it really is! :P

Instead, a site supported by NASA and dedicated to Climate Change shows temperature anomalies to be real and proportionally speeding upwards in the last twenty years.

image.png.3c20001c085f74471d7eaf3c69cceace.png

link

Also there is strong belief among the scientific community and the dedicated and specialist organisations who believe that not only Climate Change is real but caused by man.

Now, if you believe that the most intelligent human beings on this planet (Scientists and Academics) are all in cahoots with Govts around the world to subdue the populace, well yeah, pigs fly too.

 

There is still that pesky fact that none of their doom and gloom predictions have come to pass.

Climate so-called scientists are like evangelical Christians trying to tell us that Jesus is coming back.  Just like the latter are always telling us that the apocalypse is always around the corner, just wait, so are these so-called scientists always telling us that climate change doom is always around the corner, yet that doom never materializes.

Also, its well known that our modern universities no longer educate to train people to think critically, they educate to indoctrinate.  Our entire education system in the west works to constantly reinforce the false notion that truth comes from authority.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aaron2016

The Earth is naturally changing, regardless of human presence.  What about the growing world population?

 

1900 World population - Just 1.6 Billion

1950 World population - Just 2.5 Billion

Survival rates boom!!!!!

2018 World population - 7.6 Billion

2050 World population - 10 Billion (projected)

 

Bound to affect global resources.  This should be the world government's main focus.

 

 

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
4 hours ago, Noxasa said:

What a joke, where in the h3ll do you get the number "ten thousand."  There's not that many climate scientists in the world.  There's hundreds of them at best and many of them question anthropological global warming, that is, that global warming is caused by humans. 

I am not aware of any who think that - even sceptics like John Christy accept AGW, they just question how significant it is/will be.

As for numbers, don't forget this is a conspiracy that has been going on for 150 years now and involves people from every single country in the world.  Not just the USA  ;)  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
25 minutes ago, FurriesRock said:

There is still that pesky fact that none of their doom and gloom predictions have come to pass.

Climate so-called scientists are like evangelical Christians trying to tell us that Jesus is coming back.  Just like the latter are always telling us that the apocalypse is always around the corner, just wait, so are these so-called scientists always telling us that climate change doom is always around the corner, yet that doom never materializes.

Also, its well known that our modern universities no longer educate to train people to think critically, they educate to indoctrinate.  Our entire education system in the west works to constantly reinforce the false notion that truth comes from authority.

So you suggest keep going the way we are despite scientific evidence showing fossil fuels increase co2 in the atmosphere which causes heat to be trapped making the place hotter and ice in the polar caps to melt causing sea levels to rise?  Not to mention deforestation which reduces oxygen, the essential element for our existence. 

Nah you know what, I'm with you, to hell with all education, social geopolitics and society in general.  Everyone's a crook.  Let's become anarchists or even better nihilists.  Lets reject all evolutionary advancements and go back to living in caves.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
17 minutes ago, Aaron2016 said:

The Earth is naturally changing, regardless of human presence.  What about the growing world population?

 

1900 World population - Just 1.6 Billion

1950 World population - Just 2.5 Billion

Survival rates boom!!!!!

2018 World population - 7.6 Billion

2050 World population - 10 Billion (projected)

 

Bound to affect global resources.  This should be the world government's main focus.

 

 

"The Earth is naturally changing, regardless of human presence." and then you lay out statistics on population growth. :P

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.