Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Climate Change is a Hoax

FurriesRock

All I know is New Zealand is out for me.

I sure don't want Frank Luntz as a neighbor. 

• Haha 1

He's so friggin' annoying.

• Haha 1

Be chokin' on wildfire smoke going...ahhhhhh....thank goodness there's no Frank Luntz here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But there is more, l won't post the nutjob engineer that used to teach children, (burnt the globe, etc) supposedly garbeging deniers, since it only reinforces, limitless, (he has created a whole series to rubbish deniers, and is beyond,....rational discussion).

Or the video showing an image from a shoreline from 1880, and now with virtually no difference, nope, we still need to take action, blah, blah.

And now let's show  a real expert on the subject!

As he says, "The Facts Are Real"! That depends on whether you are getting the facts from someone who wants to make money or not?

A climate scientist who wants to get on the cash cow, wants to make the grants fat, so yeah, real...

And this, groan, this b******** has no end.

I would personally watch 2012 again, more laughts.

B)

Geeeeez  Glitter Rose that Nellie video is spot on.  It's hot today (about 90F) and it's only May 25th. It's supposed to stay hot all week. Official summer is still almost a month away.  Plus we haven't had any substantial rain here for well over a week.  I'm having to water my garden every day. I'm beginning to wonder. What if Doug is right about the 2F degree rise in Oklahoma?  What if Leonardo is right about climate change?   What if that little climate girl can really see CO2 turning our planet into an ash heap?  What if AOC is correct in saying the tipping point is only 12 years away?  How can we save the planet when we are all addicted to a culture of greed, comfort and materialism?  How will we stop generating CO2 when we use cars to go everywhere and have trucks deliver our packages from Amazon Prime?  How are we going to give the people on this good planet a way forward into a greener world when every movie, TV and internet video points us in the direction of consumerism and use of natural resources?  Sadly I do not think we can change our ways.  Mankind has gotten too fat, stupid and lazy.  Our leaders know this. All this talk of saving the planet is a cover as they ready an age old remedy, one that has been utilized time and again.  They only need a great  war, or plague, or pestilence, or famine or a combination of all four to consolidate power and solve the root problem of over-population we face.  What better way to this than create conditions that propagate the solution?  Have you noticed the agitations for war against Russia, China and Iran of late?  Do you see the wars being fought all over the Middle East?  Do you see the propaganda arms of state churning the fire?  Think this sort of thing just happens without forethought?  It brings to mind old sayings

Edward L. Bernays, the American father of spin, was a pioneer in the PR business  -  "Those who manipulate the unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. In almost every act of our lives whether in the sphere of politics or business in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires that control the public mind."

But the concept goes much further back.

Julius Caesar -  "Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar."

Plato -  “When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader.”

All this talk of  wind and solar power is for naught.  Stopping CO2 emissions is delusion. Nuclear war is the answer.

Edited by tortugabob
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, tortugabob said:

Geeeeez  Glitter Rose that Nellie video is spot on.  It's hot today (about 90F) and it's only May 25th. It's supposed to stay hot all week. Official summer is still almost a month away.  Plus we haven't had any substantial rain here for well over a week.  I'm having to water my garden every day. I'm beginning to wonder. What if Doug is right about the 2F degree rise in Oklahoma?  What if Leonardo is right about climate change?   What if that little climate girl can really see CO2 turning our planet into an ash heap?  What if AOC is correct in saying the tipping point is only 12 years away? 

True, here are some evil, wicked and umm, evil celebrates that don't believe a word of it.

https://www.ranker.com/list/famous-climate-change-deniers/celebrity-lists?page=2

And 10 celebrates that do...

https://blog.arcadiapower.com/10-celebrities-leading-hollywoods-fight-climate-change/

The evil, ones say relatively intelligent things, Sara Palin is my favorite...

Sarah Palin on climate change: "Climate change is to this century what eugenics was to the last century. It's hysteria and a lot of it's junk science. And when it's as discredited as eugenics, you know a lot of people are going to look very foolish and heartless."

Eugenics was using selective breeding to get rid of disease and any other traits we don't want.

https://www.history.com/topics/germany/eugenics

An interesting read, and mass sterilization as well as other practices were preached and implemented, and in the end moral justice and common sense, took over and it was dispelled. We will probably end up with km's of broken, or burning wind turbines, 100's of billions wasted, or trillons globally, and a lot of fervent believers hiding and leaving forums on mass when this nonsense is shown for what it is.

And now some of the pro,'s comments.

Brad Pitt - When asked about a future forecast, Weatherman Pitt grimly responded: “There is no future.”

And others ranging from ridiculous and more intelligent, and yeah, the guy putting this together is biased towards the end is nigh, and is pushing something down the bottom of the page.

But l would say that De Caprio takes it, with his, UN speech of, "ice is melting at an unprecenteted rate and faster than predicted" but he should add, my advisors are after a quick buck so tell me fibs and wind me up, so beats me why sea levels havn't risen?

B)

Read the 2040 bible today, and yep, the graphic artist they paid did a great job, but more of the same BS, unfortunately.

Wind turbines and solar will dramatically reduce power prices, eventhough it won't, and the "things will progressively get worse from now on", and the classic, remarks of "biblical flooding and more severe weather patterns, blah, blah".

I read the biblical flooding several times, (front of the book) to remember it, and no, he didn't say, "dogs and cat's living together" but maybe next time.

A good example of a greenie, with some good motivations about cleaning up his act, but then takes it too far with the usual, CO2, increasing temp's, melting ice, repent, and so forth. He would have had to find a few million to produce this doc/fantasy/joke for the cinemas,.....probably DeCaprio?

And like others, his brainwashed kids motivated him, through coming home, and writing their last will and testament, in between becoming vegetarians and condemning their parents to purgatory for not taking action.

I guess some parents would say, "don't worry it is BS", and others would say, "l am so sorry, l am evil l know".

What we really need is a real Global warming the Real Facts movie, but with Attenborough's self condemnation, and others, l guess they are hanging themselves?

Read some of the twitter remarks today, or one in the paper, which included the words of *****ing renecks, never go to Queensland again, disgusted, and the usual Australia will burn, idiots, morons, and so forth.

Probably the funniest thing l have read this week, to see a nutter go nuts.

But you probably have to live in AU, to get that one, (labour has been a dark cloud over us for some time, and not it is gone).

Oh yeah, the 2040 book, sorry bible, also has large images of childrens faces. It worked with Microsoft and Windows 10, and we all know what a wonderful OS that is!

:nw:

Edited by tmcom
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, tortugabob said:

the fact that older datasets were adjusted to look lower while all newer sets of sea level data were re-configured to appear higher. When these arbitrary adjustments are taken together, it creates the appearance of a significant and concerning rise in sea levels — one that is entirely artificial.

Gee have we ever seen this before?  Imagine if they did this with Temperature data,... Oh yeah I forgot they have done that!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s41748-018-0036-z

The most serious assertion of the authors is that the PSMSL conspires to make RLR adjustments in an arbitrary way such that sea level appears to be rising faster than it really is. This assertion was picked up by several websites that are keen to comment negatively on climate-related research. It is an assertion that is completely unwarranted. The PSMSL aims to provide reliable records for research that are as long and continuous as possible, whether they happen to go down (as in Scandinavia) or up.

To summarise, the Parker and Ollier (2017) paper draws all its data from PSMSL, both the uncorrected (Metric) and corrected (RLR) data. It would not have been possible for them to publish their paper without full access to all the data and information on various corrections applied that the PSMSL makes available. This demonstrates the value of the PSMSL database, in which all data are open to full scientific scrutiny and scientific debate.

Just to correct the record on the lies that both posters above me are keen on spreading.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s41748-018-0036-z

Just to correct the record on the lies that both posters above me are keen on spreading.

Lies? Keep dreaming.

A global assessment of atoll island planform changes over the past decades

Duvat, V. K. E. (2018). A global assessment of atoll island planform changes over the past decades. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change, e557. doi:10.1002/wcc.557 

A reanalysis of available data, which cover 30 Pacific and Indian Ocean atolls including 709 islands, reveals that no atoll lost land area and that 88.6% of islands were either stable or increased in area, while only 11.4% contracted.

6 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

Lies? Keep dreaming.

A global assessment of atoll island planform changes over the past decades

Duvat, V. K. E. (2018). A global assessment of atoll island planform changes over the past decades. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change, e557. doi:10.1002/wcc.557 

Yes.  Lies.  The paper you previously were pushing was based on lies. 

The paper you're now considering also concurs that sea-level rise is happening.  However, atoll islands, highly dynamic landforms, did not destabilize in the face of the rising sea levels.  Well, 89% did not contract.  11% did.  This, in fact, is a different conclusion from earlier studies, where researchers found that no atolls were contracting.

The dishonest argumentation that you employ continues. 

• Haha 1

Dock Socks Junior has bought the myth hook, line and sinker.  He has resorted to Dodgy Doug's tactic.  Everyone is a liar if you present evidence contrary to the official narrative.  These guys always cite  some obscure  paper that is ten years old by unknown nobodies as proof.  The sea levels aren't rising.  Either the natives of the atolls are looking for some free UN handout or the places where the "scientists" claim the sea is rising are actually locations where the land is subsiding. 

Now here's another article where a top climatologist has admitted that climate models are wrong.  He's realizing that he better save face now than look like a fool several years from now.  More and more of these true believers are seeing the error of their ways. This is a good thing. Five years from now maybe only Doug and Junior will be shilling this fantasy and we can continue to laugh at them.   https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/top-climatologist-our-models-cant-be-trusted-warming-predictions-not-even-close-to-reality/

Edited by tortugabob
  • Like 1

While we are at it lets watch NASA shave a centimeter or two off the 1970's Sea Levels between 2015 and 2019. 

NASA_2015-2019_SL.gif.965c744d95a548f5de5c99af8faa67ee.gif

This whole portion of this NASA graph between 10 cm and 20 cm has been adulterated in the last 4 years (3 years actually). 

These are from the same NASA site https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/ . 

Clearly if you visit this site today it simply even looks more "scary" than it did a few years ago, and we are looking at the exact same part of the graph! Also they've changed the decades that are labeled. I assume this was done to confuse their target audience? 

Edited by lost_shaman

Now lets look at the statement I agreed with. 

" When these arbitrary adjustments are taken together, it creates the appearance of a significant and concerning rise in sea levels — one that is entirely artificial."

I agreed with this statement, Doc disagreed. He said this was "Lies". Now I've pointed out NASA has done the same thing. 

I'm sure our Dear Comrades will defend this.

43 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

Now lets look at the statement I agreed with. 

" When these arbitrary adjustments are taken together, it creates the appearance of a significant and concerning rise in sea levels — one that is entirely artificial."

I agreed with this statement, Doc disagreed. He said this was "Lies". Now I've pointed out NASA has done the same thing. 

I'm sure our Dear Comrades will defend this.

Yep, that was the lie. Good job repeating it.

14 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Yep, that was the lie. Good job repeating it.

What is a lie? 

I just made that Gif half an hour ago. I'm not repeating anything!

Edit: I honestly didn't think Sea Levels were adulterated this badly until I looked at what NASA was doing just now. 

Edited by lost_shaman

Climate Change is a Hoax:

who really cares? it is what it is= & that's that!

all i know is (climate change or not) i've got a crap day tomorrow;)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

What is a lie? 

I just made that Gif half an hour ago. I'm not repeating anything!

Edit: I honestly didn't think Sea Levels were adulterated this badly until I looked at what NASA was doing just now. 

The statement you agreed with.

Just now, Doc Socks Junior said:

The statement you agreed with.

But that was not a false statement as I proved it true with my Gif.

NASA_2015-2019_SL.gif.ec98b305d12a2d9074a128035016605a.gif

34 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

But that was not a false statement as I proved it true with my Gif.

Your GIF proves you can put two pictures together.  That is all.  Congratulations.

It does not prove 1) that the adjustments are arbitrary 2) that there is no rise in sea levels 3) that the rise is entirely artificial

It's also comparing apples to oranges.  Which you'd realize if your understanding was anything beyond pictorial.  Bless your heart.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

1) that the adjustments are arbitrary

You can show they are not?

2) that there is no rise in sea levels

I never said there was no rise. Who has said that?

3) that the rise is entirely artificial

I haven't even said that. However it* does look mostly artificial. 

* The difference between NASA's 2015 and 2019 graphs.

Edited by lost_shaman