Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Climate Change is a Hoax

FurriesRock

17 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

You can show they are not?

I never said there was no rise. Who has said that?

I haven't even said that. However it* does look mostly artificial. 

* The difference between NASA's 2015 and 2019 graphs.

That's all in the statement you agreed with.  And, you said your puerile GIF proved them all.

Obviously, it didn't.  You should be more careful with what you say. 

Your circus; your monkeys. 

2 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

That's all in the statement you agreed with.  

No it is not.

12 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

No it is not.

" When these arbitrary adjustments are taken together, it creates the appearance of a significant and concerning rise in sea levelsone that is entirely artificial."

Why deny your own words when it's really obvious to anyone who can read?

You need some serious help.

Edited by Doc Socks Junior
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

Lies? Keep dreaming.

A global assessment of atoll island planform changes over the past decades

Duvat, V. K. E. (2018). A global assessment of atoll island planform changes over the past decades. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change, e557. doi:10.1002/wcc.557

I believe we are heretics, by presenting all of this, works of the devil, evidence, and will be burned at,.....wait a minute, no they can't burn anything, (Carbon) ummm, acid perhaps?

11 hours ago, tortugabob said:

Dock Socks Junior has bought the myth hook, line and sinker.  He has resorted to Dodgy Doug's tactic.  Everyone is a liar if you present evidence contrary to the official narrative.  These guys always cite  some obscure  paper that is ten years old by unknown nobodies as proof.  The sea levels aren't rising.  Either the natives of the atolls are looking for some free UN handout or the places where the "scientists" claim the sea is rising are actually locations where the land is subsiding. 

Now here's another article where a top climatologist has admitted that climate models are wrong.  He's realizing that he better save face now than look like a fool several years from now.  More and more of these true believers are seeing the error of their ways. This is a good thing. Five years from now maybe only Doug and Junior will be shilling this fantasy and we can continue to laugh at them.   https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/top-climatologist-our-models-cant-be-trusted-warming-predictions-not-even-close-to-reality/

Yeees, the longer this continues the stupider and more alarmist the headlines, and the more the faithful dig in, or they want to delay the inevitable until we can really hammer them, (fine by me)

10 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

While we are at it lets watch NASA shave a centimeter or two off the 1970's Sea Levels between 2015 and 2019. 

NASA_2015-2019_SL.gif.965c744d95a548f5de5c99af8faa67ee.gif

This whole portion of this NASA graph between 10 cm and 20 cm has been adulterated in the last 4 years (3 years actually). 

These are from the same NASA site https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/ . 

Clearly if you visit this site today it simply even looks more "scary" than it did a few years ago, and we are looking at the exact same part of the graph! Also they've changed the decades that are labeled. I assume this was done to confuse their target audience? 

I clicked on the NASA site, and yeah, funny wraps in up. The Facts, had a hard time finding any? Cyclone intensity is increasing, eventhough it isn't, water levels have already gone up 85mm, which it hasn't, and it goes on and on.

A slick site which brings a small amount of credibility to the table with remarks like sea areas expanding, and seasonal variations, but still wall to wall BS.

6 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

" When these arbitrary adjustments are taken together, it creates the appearance of a significant and concerning rise in sea levelsone that is entirely artificial."

I thought that it was pretty obvious dodgy data when combined produces significant dodgy data.

B)

3 hours ago, tmcom said:

I thought that it was pretty obvious dodgy data when combined produces significant dodgy data.

Nah.  It's a common human impulse to distrust what one doesn't understand.  Of course, much like lost, you're more interested in promoting the lies spewed out by the similarly incompetent than actually learning anything.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

For one thing, those are not my words. Second that statement does not say there is no Sea Level rise at all, nor does it say all Sea Level rise is artificial.

Sorry but that is just not what that statement says Doc.

39 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

For one thing, those are not my words. Second that statement does not say there is no Sea Level rise at all, nor does it say all Sea Level rise is artificial.

Sorry but that is just not what that statement says Doc.

Nonetheless, you agreed with the statement.

In fact, that statement is indeed saying there is no sea level rise. Perhaps you'd better re-examine the paper that your fellow anti-factual compatriot posted.

And then invest in an elementary language comprehension course.  It'll help.

4 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Nonetheless, you agreed with the statement.

Yeah, I still agree.

In fact, that statement is indeed saying there is no sea level rise.

No it does not say that. And I've clearly stated that is not the case. So why continue with this Strawman Argument? Is this a coping mechanism or what's going on here Bud?

Edited by lost_shaman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

Yeah, I still agree.

No it does not say that. 

As I said a couple days ago, you're simply incapable of having a truthful or rational discussion.

3 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

As I said a couple days ago, you're simply incapable of having a truthful or rational discussion.

Don't project your flaws onto me.

1 minute ago, lost_shaman said:

Don't project your flaws onto me.

Very clever.  Brings me all the way back to elementary school.

So, you apparently believe sea level is, in fact, rising.  Contrary to the statements made in the article posted by tmcom.  Good to know.

When the members of the Cult of AGW can't handle the real evidence that makes their religion look like quackery, they fall back on their usual tactic....... the ad hominem attack.  Typical of this sort.

Doc sez:   "It's also comparing apples to oranges.  Which you'd realize if your understanding was anything beyond pictorial.  Bless your heart."

He goes on later: "It's a common human impulse to distrust what one doesn't understand.  Of course, much like lost, you're more interested in promoting the lies spewed out by the similarly incompetent than actually learning anything."

And:  "In fact, that statement is indeed saying there is no sea level rise. Perhaps you'd better re-examine the paper that your fellow anti-factual compatriot posted. And then invest in an elementary language comprehension course.  It'll help."

Doc can say things like this because he is safely behind his computer at home. Running his mouth is easy there. He knows that to do this to someone's face might cost him some teeth.  This is the kind we are dealing with, the young junior scientist who knows it all and will tell you he does.  I would bet that when this hokey philosophy falls flat on its face "scientists"  like this will scurry like roaches away from the light of truth.  Then they they will come up with some other world emergency to keep the grant dollars rolling in.

Edited by tortugabob
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

So, you apparently believe sea level is, in fact, rising.  Contrary to the statements made in the article posted by tmcom.  Good to know.

The Paper does NOT say there is NO RISE either. So you are clearly making up what you want to hear, what you can argue against, a StrawMan argument.

9 minutes ago, tortugabob said:

Doc can say things like this because he is safely behind his computer at home. Running his mouth is easy there. He knows that to do this to someone's face might cost him some teeth.  This is the kind we are dealing with....

Indeed ...... :(

And it's not the first time science has been threatened with violence because it says what some don't want to hear

The Paper does NOT say there is NO RISE either. So you are clearly making up what you want to hear, what you can argue against, a StrawMan argument.

These and other key sites of the Indian Ocean indicate a stable sea level of about zero mm/year over the last 50 years

This is fun.

This is fun.

Sure for those sites listed, however again the Paper does NOT say there is no Sea Level rise. You can also look at their Supplemental Data that show the Sea Level going up then down. i.e. a Flat trend.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, tortugabob said:

Doc can say things like this because he is safely behind his computer at home. Running his mouth is easy there. He knows that to do this to someone's face might cost him some teeth.  This is the kind we are dealing with, the young junior scientist who knows it all and will tell you he does.  I would bet that when this hokey philosophy falls flat on its face "scientists"  like this will scurry like roaches away from the light of truth.  Then they they will come up with some other world emergency to keep the grant dollars rolling in.

Dang.  Maybe you'd better light one up and relax.  I've heard it does wonders to mellow you out.

Never said I know it all.  In fact, I don't even study this stuff.  As I've said.  Just calling out the BS.

Essan sez:  "And it's not the first time science has been threatened with violence because it says what some don't want to hear."

No one has threatened the science.  The science can defend itself or it can't.   It's like St.Augustine said:  “The truth is like a lion.  You don’t have to defend it.  Let it loose.  It will defend itself.”  

Talk behind a computer is cheap.  In person it's the thing that gets a lot of  people in trouble.

31 minutes ago, tortugabob said:

When the members of the Cult of AGW can't handle the real evidence that makes their religion look like quackery, they fall back on their usual tactic....... the ad hominem attack.  Typical of this sort.

Doc sez:   "It's also comparing apples to oranges.  Which you'd realize if your understanding was anything beyond pictorial.  Bless your heart."

He goes on later: "It's a common human impulse to distrust what one doesn't understand.  Of course, much like lost, you're more interested in promoting the lies spewed out by the similarly incompetent than actually learning anything."

And:  "In fact, that statement is indeed saying there is no sea level rise. Perhaps you'd better re-examine the paper that your fellow anti-factual compatriot posted. And then invest in an elementary language comprehension course.  It'll help."

Yes, and good to know that on a forum like this when their remarks are set in stone, the roaches can scurry, but we will shine a torch on them soon enough.

7 minutes ago, tortugabob said:

Essan sez:  "And it's not the first time science has been threatened with violence because it says what some don't want to hear."

No one has threatened the science.  The science can defend itself or it can't.   It's like St.Augustine said:  “The truth is like a lion.  You don’t have to defend it.  Let it loose.  It will defend itself.”  

Talk behind a computer is cheap.  In person it's the thing that gets a lot of  people in trouble.

Yes, exactly follow the facts and all will be well, follow the propaganda, and all will crumble.

Some just have to be right at any cost.

But unfortunately this dark age cult is also well funded, by slick books, and movie/doc's.

http://www.humanimpactlab.com/climateclock

Yes, now, just like the Nuclear war one, we have a clock, which can be downloaded onto smartphones, if you want to make sure your children are haunted by a apocalyptic future, and or colleges can project this onto large walls, just to make sure that depression and suicide rates remain high!

Or they could use this this in a cheap B grade Sci Fi?

:sleepy:

18 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

Sure for those sites listed, however again the Paper does NOT say there is no Sea Level rise. You can also look at their Supplemental Data that show the Sea Level going up then down. i.e. a Flat trend.

I may as well just keep quoting the paper itself.

The sea levels have, therefore, been stable in Aden, as at Karachi and Mumbai, over all the 20th century.

These and other key sites of the Indian Ocean indicate a stable sea level of about zero mm/year over the last 50 years

I think, on the plus side, that you're catching onto the apples to oranges comparison.

6 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

I may as well just keep quoting the paper itself.

From the Paper,

the sea-level trend in Aden is + 1.35 mm/year based on the MSL results 1879–2013,

Opps Doc. Did you miss that?

Edited by lost_shaman

Opps Doc. Did you miss that?

Uh...no.

You realize that Parker and Collier disagree with that sea-level trend, right?  The entire point of the paper is to disagree with it.

Oops.

28 minutes ago, tortugabob said:

So we are right sepremists and deniers and evil and maybe the vibe and Mabo come into it, yep the more desperate the odd 10k of the cult elite who make money from this become the more name calling happens, and the F word of course.

This gets funnier by the day!

And l bet when this collapses some will say "l was joking" not l was a real stupid, ar****hole that should be banned from the internet.

But boy l have waited years and years to dig the knife into one or two elsewhere, that never listened.

Maybe we should have a "When the Wheels Fall off the CCC Bandwagon Clock"?

B)

Edited by tmcom