Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Re: Medium prediction

Pauli643

New to this forum and so bear with me. I connected with a friend from my childhood about a year ago. Recently, she disclosed that she’s a medium. In any case, I disclosed that my mom shared a family secret about my dad. Did not mention what what disclosed. My friend correctly predicted what I was told and said a few other things. I’m thinking she’s still developing her skill?? Thoughts? Also, can anyone connect with my dad? Again-not sure if that is even possible. 

Thank you. 

I am certain these things can happen from case after case of extraordinary reports. IMO,  there are spirits and psychically gifted people.

Thanks! I guess I’ll know if she’s legit or not in due time. (If what she said comes to fruition or not.)

Edited by Pauli643

49 minutes ago, Pauli643 said:

Thanks! I guess I’ll know if she’s legit or not in due time. (If what she said comes to fruition or not.)

this is the only real test possible and also make very certain you have not revealed information in passing to her. Be sure she is not vague unduly in what she says as if fishing. Do not be mean, but do not be gullible either. She may think she has a gift, and it might really be cold reading, a term you should look up online. Some cold readers think they are getting data from spirit when it really is their own memory. Most are deliberate cons who do this, though, and you can learn about it and protect yourself by knowing how to see a fraud. 

Having said this, I know of a few genuine mediums, they just aren't as easy to find. Maybe your friend is one, maybe not. Decide for yourself.

Welcome to UM.

• Thanks 1

More specifically, is she a lemon or a cherry ...

~

• Like 1