Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grim Reaper Hallucinations starting at 8

Arab Skunk

I was always a happy child. Always smiling. Always merry. Had the hugest most passionate knowledgeable smile in all three countries i lived in till I was 8. Until one night. I was visited. The room felt very cold and I could see the frost starting to materialize all over the walls and ceilings. the light was frozen off. Away from reach. I look at where my door is. sorry i was away from keyboard dealing with stuff. Got some cartoons running and I'm very stoned. I started smoking when i was young. but not 8 years old. And then he materializes. He comes closer and i feel his body near mine. He touches me inappropriately. Taps me on the head with his index finger. And say "don't ti7ky (arabic english for tell) anyone!"

then disappears.

What does this say?

Sorry, this makes no sense at all.

You should probably also read the forum rules...

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/guidelines/

• 2b. Illegal material: Do not post or link to material that is violative of any law or that describes or advocates illegal activities such as taking, growing, buying or selling drugs; the sale or promotion of weapons, hacking, trespassing, downloading pirated software, movies or music, participation in criminal offences or plans to enact criminal acts.
  • Like 2

Before seeking a paranormal explanation, you should talk to a doctor, if you haven't already. There are other possibilities, such as suppressed memories coming back disguised in remembrances or dreams, or illnesses which cause delusions. After these simpler explanations are eliminated, then is the time to explore further.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

You should probably also read the forum rules.

You should probably look at Rule 5i.

Edited by acute
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

Sorry, this makes no sense at all.

It does if he's smoking that "wet" laced ghetto trash.

8 hours ago, Arab Skunk said:

ti7ky (arabic english for tell) 

Gang talk. Not "Arabic English" 

Aspect's "Kickstand" Affiliation is "Red" Hood is "3 and Steves" in Camden, N.J.  and you is burnt......

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Arab Skunk said:

I was always a happy child. Always smiling. Always merry. Had the hugest most passionate knowledgeable smile in all three countries i lived in till I was 8. Until one night. I was visited. The room felt very cold and I could see the frost starting to materialize all over the walls and ceilings. the light was frozen off. Away from reach. I look at where my door is. sorry i was away from keyboard dealing with stuff. Got some cartoons running and I'm very stoned. I started smoking when i was young. but not 8 years old. And then he materializes. He comes closer and i feel his body near mine. He touches me inappropriately. Taps me on the head with his index finger. And say "don't ti7ky (arabic english for tell) anyone!"

then disappears.

What does this say?

It sounds like a pedo relative gave you something so they could molest you and not be caught.You remember it as a spirit.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, acute said:

You should probably look at Rule 5i.

My bad, did report and mods can delete my quote. It’s allowed on other message boards I’m on, so sorry.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, openozy said:

It sounds like a pedo relative gave you something so they could molest you and not be caught.You remember it as a spirit.

Or a "false memory" for the same reason. My second oldest sister had them because of that reason.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked