Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams come true

1000ripples

A disturbing dream came true. I dreamed a man (Z), who I used to babysit, was working in some kind of rock quarry, and was murdered by his girlfriend's previous lover. Z's murder took place in the rock quarry, where he was pushed or fell to his death, but in the dream I knew he was murdered. I had not seen Z for approximately 25 years before this dream. I inquired of my mother, at that time, whether she knew where Z worked, but she did not know. I thought of calling D's mom, and asking details of D's life, but never pursued it. Fast forward about 12 years. Z died by falling, and being crushed in a rock quarry. It is assumed the lights failed temporarily while he was up high on something. My mother does not remember me asking her about Z, but that is not unusual for her not to remember things. This is not something that I could pursue based on a dream, but it is disturbing.,

Another time a dream came true in a less disturbing manner.  I had a boyfriend (J), who told me of two things he'd done while at work: one,  while working as a locksmith in a school, he knocked out a bee, tied it with a string like a dog on a leash, and taped the other end of the string to his desk. Late in the day he let it go; two, his boss got his tie caught in the shredder. At his boss's retirement party, J presented his boss with the shredded tie on a plaque. Approximately 3 years prior, long before I met J and moved into his area, I dreamed of these exact scenarios, with less detail. The dream was so vivid, that when I woke, I went to inquire of my teacher husband if there was a janitor in his school of whom these things might of happened. Momentarily, I forgot I was separated from my husband, so of course, I did not ask. 

• Like 2