Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Troll Creature

MikeTheNumbers

Hello

So we all love to sit around the campfire and swap ghost stories.
I was doing this a few years back with my sister, minus the campfire, and we were in a car.

It turned out we both had the same experience as kids, (She is 9 years older then me, so there was probably around 9 years give or take a few years, between the encounters)
At the time I didn't really give it much thought, or go into detail with her. Of course I thought It was weird, and that it was quite a coincident.

But lately I have had a lot of idle thinking time doing work, and at some point this came across my mind, and I started trying to make "sense" of it and give it "purpose", because there must have been some reason.

Here it goes

So as a kid, when I slept over at my dads place, I would sometimes spot a troll looking creature, looking in through our window.
At the time I brushed it off as some kinda guardian angel, and would just stare at it until I fell asleep.
It never gave me a vibe of something being unusual.
Nothing ever happened beyond this.

My sisters version is almost exactly the same, all tho as she told it, it sounded like it only happened the one time.
But where her story varies is that the troll looking creature communicated with her (not sure how), her phrasing was that it wanted to play with her.
So she went to the front door to let it in, it came inside, and they played together.

If any of you have any idea what this might have been, I would love to hear it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MikeTheNumbers said:

The term I use is "snails". They are Thoughtforms created by your own mind and probably account for some "alien abduction" cases.  But the fact that you both have positive ones is unusual.  You folks must be a hoot to hang with. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It sounds like an interdimensional creature of some kind.I've seen a gnome like creature but it didn't look friendly.Your one sounded harmless but I think your sister was game letting it in.

1 hour ago, openozy said:

It sounds like an interdimensional creature of some kind.I've seen a gnome like creature but it didn't look friendly.Your one sounded harmless but I think your sister was game letting it in.

You would not look friendly if you were feasting on roadkill either.

3 hours ago, Hello Davros Kitty said:

I never look friendly. 

Could you give us a little physical description of this entity? What did it look like?

16 hours ago, MikeTheNumbers said:

My first thought would be some type of gnome/troll entity on the plane of nature closest to the physical (the etheric plane). Believe it or not I have heard credible stories of these entities playing with kids. One very credible is from England where a group of kids played with them and the story included follow-up interviews after becoming adults. The whole thing was rather credible (although also incredible). Got to love this universe, eh:D

In fact I believe there was a thread on this forum also about that case. I could do some searching if you are interested.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hello Davros Kitty said:

I resent that statement. I have the roast from one in my freezer which I will be feasting on Saturday. :yes: 

• Haha 2