Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Judicial Watch Exposed the Benghazi Cover-Up

Vorg

HRC probably has Judicial Watch nightmares ;)  Fitton and Co. RUINED her :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The real Hillary is slowly being exposed like we have said all along. Judicial Watch has also uncovered new Clinton Emails that were Classified Documents & Pay for Play access to  Secretary Clinton via donations to the Clinton foundation.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 2

The timing of this is crap, or maybe the Kavenaugh thing is meant to distract us from this?

BOMM, THERE IT IS! :D

YES, told you so, this is what it was, all along.

And they are still upset that the Hildabeast lost, instead of Trump? 

Jeez.... 

We sure dodged a bullet, or more like an RPG, in that last election. 

If you are religious, you might want to leave a little extra something on the plate next time around.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 9:22 PM, AnchorSteam said:

The timing of this is crap, or maybe the Kavenaugh thing is meant to distract us from this?

BOMM, THERE IT IS! :D

YES, told you so, this is what it was, all along.

And they are still upset that the Hildabeast lost, instead of Trump? 

Jeez.... 

If you are religious, you might want to leave a little extra something on the plate next time around.

Just had an experience on FB where I got a lot of negative nasty comments for bringing up a pro conservative view. I am sure others on this forum have experienced the same. My point is, how can anyone have supported HRC? Either they must have been very ignorant, or they just don't care about her sordid  deeds. Either way, it is very scary.

• Like 3

On 9/18/2018 at 10:22 PM, AnchorSteam said:

and stepped in front of a train.

I still cant believe those two soulless grifters are who we had to choose from.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

No school no school no school hehehehehehe

YaAAAaaayy !!!

We're going to DISNEYLAND !!!

No no no no .... OMG

~

[00.02:46]

~

Ms Chloe got it all together she does ....

~

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 6:42 PM, and then said:

HRC probably has Judicial Watch nightmares ;)  Fitton and Co. RUINED her :w00t:

She seems to be taking it well, all things considered...

Image result for i'm president of course you are dear

Edited by hacktorp
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, third_eye said:

No school no school no school hehehehehehe

YaAAAaaayy !!!

We're going to DISNEYLAND !!!

No no no no .... OMG

~

[00.02:46]

~

Ms Chloe got it all together she does ....

~

The small girl is one ugly toddler.   She may never live that down.   

On 18/09/2018 at 8:09 PM, South Alabam said:

The real Hillary is slowly being exposed like we have said all along. Judicial Watch has also uncovered new Clinton Emails that were Classified Documents & Pay for Play access to  Secretary Clinton via donations to the Clinton foundation.

Dude when are you going to accept that 30,000 deleted emails aren't important? Do you have a problem with a female President? 

Amazing how the news covers her tracks and continues the ol' "bait and switch" routine to this day. I believe there is a strong correlation between the number of Trump headlines on a 24 hr cycle and the Feds creeping closer and closer to the Clintons. Pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain! 

17 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Dude when are you going to accept that 30,000 deleted emails aren't important? Do you have a problem with a female President? 

Amazing how the news covers her tracks and continues the ol' "bait and switch" routine to this day. I believe there is a strong correlation between the number of Trump headlines on a 24 hr cycle and the Feds creeping closer and closer to the Clintons. Pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain! 

They are finding these emails from Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin's computer's from the State Department. No telling what was on Hillary's but we can only guess since she deleted them. The wool has been pulled over a lot of peoples eyes by saying she ordered deleting "soccer mom" and personal emails etc.. and I care about the 30,000 missing emails, but these revealed emails are giving a sample of what the 30,000 emails must have been.

And not sure why you asked If I have a problem with a female President. No, none at all, just not someone as corrupt as Hillary.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Whenever I tell my libral freinds that I care about the emails, which is why I voted for trump, they instantly start talking about how horrible trump is, and they never say one word about the emails haha. They just act like hiding 30k emails is normal and not at all suspicious lol.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

They are finding these emails from Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin's computer's from the State Department. No telling what was on Hillary's but we can only guess since she deleted them. The wool has been pulled over a lot of peoples eyes by saying she ordered deleting "soccer mom" and personal emails etc.. and I care about the 30,000 missing emails, but these revealed emails are giving a sample of what the 30,000 emails must have been.

And not sure why you asked If I have a problem with a female President. No, none at all, just not someone as corrupt as Hillary.

I'm pretty sure he was being satirical with his first part asking you why. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:
40 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm pretty sure he was being satirical with his first part asking you why. 

Sorry I laid the dry sarcasm on pretty thick there. There is a pile of dirt on Trump's side of the yard but there is a damn mountain of it on Hillary's side. I can see turning a blind eye to some things if you are a supporter but to pretend she's clean is just being deliberately ignorant. To want her as President is just down right self destructive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Do any other politicians have a "death count"? Even as a meme or a joke? 

...I can't think of anyone besides Hillary :huh: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Whenever I tell my libral freinds that I care about the emails, which is why I voted for trump, they instantly start talking about how horrible trump is, and they never say one word about the emails haha. They just act like hiding 30k emails is normal and not at all suspicious lol.

I genuinely ****ing hate that and it kinda makes me want to hate people too!

These people have spent 3 years now hating Trump for being the exact same kind of human being that Hillary is and yet somehow they are incapable of recognizing that. And vice versa What the hell was the point of hating the democrats and their oligarchical antics if you're just going to cheer on "your guy" when he takes control and does the exact same shady and self benefiting ****?

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 4

^^^ The new tactic by the left seems to be: "Okay, so Hillary actually IS a despicable, disgusting, vile, criminal sub-human...BUT SO IS TRUMP!!

Haha...it won't work.

Hillary's story is only beginning to unfold...

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

^^^ The new tactic by the left seems to be: "Okay, so Hillary actually IS a despicable, disgusting, vile, criminal sub-human...BUT SO IS TRUMP!!

Haha...it won't work.

Hillary's story is only beginning to unfold...

I voted third party big guy. Never at any point in my life did I support the witch .....nice try though :tu:

Edited by Farmer77

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

I voted third party big guy. Never at any point in my life did I support the witch .....nice try though :tu:

Yes, I remember you saying that.

But equating Trump with Hillary may be perilous if you want to attract newcomers to your third party.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Yes, I remember you saying that.

But equating Trump with Hillary may be perilous if you want to attract newcomers to your third party.

That the two are the same has been my stance since the primaries. Evil, ignorant, self centered, self aggrandizing piles of feces.

Barring something crazy happening though, i wont be voting third party for a while, ill be voting democrat until Trump and his sycophants are gone. 

Thats something I never would have thought id have said even just as recently as last year. The total lack of respect for American values , honesty, the rule of law combined with their constant flirting with white supremacy over the last couple of years has made it impossible to put any trust in them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

That the two are the same has been my stance since the primaries. Evil, ignorant, self centered, self aggrandizing piles of feces.

Barring something crazy happening though, i wont be voting third party for a while, ill be voting democrat until Trump and his sycophants are gone

Thats something I never would have thought id have said even just as recently as last year. The total lack of respect for American values , honesty, the rule of law combined with their constant flirting with white supremacy over the last couple of years has made it impossible to put any trust in them.

Wow, you sure know how to pick 'em.  So far, every one of the notables who have made noises about running for the Dem nomination in 2020 are the same ones who are desperate to stay out of prison.  Seems they believe running against Trump will somehow shield them from criminal prosecution.

Should make for a raucous and entertaining primary!

4 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Should make for a raucous and entertaining primary!

Can you imagine how nasty the negotiations are with the boys in the back rooms are getting already?

The ones that get permission to run might end up being the ones with the best Martial Arts skills... and that's no joke.