Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The most likely way to find God.....

Habitat

On 9/20/2018 at 2:24 AM, Hello Davros Kitty said:

We need a starship to find God. Only then can we ask the ultimate question.

what_does_god_need_with_a_starship_t_shi

What do you think about Heaven's Gate? 

8 hours ago, Habitat said:

According to God, there is no such thing, as a thing. Or at least, that seems to be the distillation of all religious wisdom.

geez you say some silly things.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, XenoFish said:

So? You've got god's private phone number. Do you call'em up and chat? Does he have bird fingers?

yeah sure why not. i'd call him. but how do i know its really him/her? 

9 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

geez you say some silly things.

Well, possibly Cap'n, but you give every impression of being a "silly thing" ! But, of course, that would just be an illusion, as I'm sure you'd agree.

On 9/19/2018 at 6:39 PM, Habitat said:

Love is never an expression of will, it is the wilful types who love least, and get the least of God.

Hi Habitat

I will disagree on this point, when I sees something that needs my attention in one way or another I express my will when I involve myself.

jmccr8 

Edited by jmccr8
#@&?ING phone

7 hours ago, Dejarma said:

the thing about being crazy is you don't know you're crazy= that's why you're crazy

go into any mental facility and tell them you talk to God and they'll lock you up quick smart. strange isn't it, since you can say you believe in God, but you just can't say you talk to him. 

• Like 1

I plead guilty to wilful use of the word "wilful". :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Habitat

I will disagree on this point, when I sees something that needs to extended in one way or another I express my will when I involve myself.

jmccr8 

for someone that disagrees with Habitat you're certainly making as much sense as him. 

On 9/19/2018 at 7:00 PM, Habitat said:

I mean that the opposite of love, isn't hate, it isn't indifference, but it is wilful(l)ness, that your will should prevail.  The "my way or the highway" attitude. Where is the love in it ? And without a doubt, there are plenty of people in this world, whose main concern is to have things go their way, wherever possible, no matter how petty, or whatever effect that might have on others. Selfishness.

Hi Habitat

Depends on the situation, if I am there to help someone in a difficult position and you are the difficult  position (not you personally) then yes my will does have something to do with a favorable outcome.

jmccr8 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

for someone that disagrees with Habitat you're certainly making as much sense as him. 

Hi Risky

This phone hears what it wants to when I am typing and modifies my comments for reader confusion, it's all top drawer spy stuff you know.:lol:

jmccr8 

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Risky

This phone hears what it wants to when I am typing and modifies my comments for reader confusion, it's all top drawer spy stuff you know.:lol:

jmccr8 

sounds like you're talking to God. do as Moses did with the burning bush and set fire to your phone. see if you get a more coherent answer.  

Just now, Captain Risky said:

sounds like you're talking to God. do as Moses did with the burning bush and set fire to your phone. see if you get a more coherent answer.  

Hi Risky

To be honest they both charge a service fee but you can hold only one accountable and it isn't  god. 

Ps. So was that burning bush a waxing mishap?

jmccr8 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Risky

To be honest they both charge a service fee but you can hold only one accountable and it isn't  god. 

Ps. So was that burning bush a waxing mishap?

jmccr8 

are you on crack?

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

are you on crack?

Risky

I don't have a religious affiliation and joking about the burning bush.

My phone on the other hand is real and rewrites what I type so if I am not careful itvgets past me and now that I have my rum and island going on don't expect me to catch them all.:D

jmccr8 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Guyver said:

What do you think about Heaven's Gate? 

What do I think? I say I missed out one hell of a ride. Kind of like the movie "Lifeforce". But without the beautiful brunette.

life-5.jpg?itok=qiMFoUrj

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

yeah sure why not. i'd call him. but how do i know its really him/her? 

People talking to their imaginary friends. 

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

People talking to their imaginary friends. 

But the ones that "Feel it", and believe.

How do you explain that?

1 minute ago, Hello Davros Kitty said:

But the ones that "Feel it", and believe.

How do you explain that?

Heard that many times from people, they can "feel their presence" (of the departed) I go on frank demonstrations.

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

Heard that many times from people, they can "feel their presence" (of the departed) I go on frank demonstrations.

You should ask Frank to do something else. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Habitat said:

14 hours ago, Habitat said:

Everyone has God's private number, they say, but many don't ring because they are convinced there is nothing there. And in a way, they are right, it's not there, it is here !

Who says? The easter bunny?

32 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Who says? The easter bunny?

No, no, that is not real, I'm only interested in what's real.

38 minutes ago, Habitat said:

No, no, that is not real, I'm only interested in what's real.

Here is what I did, go out and meditate under a tree, connect to the tree.  You will find the tree is real, nature is real, nature creates you, feeds you and eventually kills you.  I redefined god and found god as nature. The hard part is getting past concept that nature doesn't really care about the individual.  That is up to us to care about each other. 

• Like 1