Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do we love bees but hate wasps?

Still Waters

In the past years and now farmers are cultivating fields with some kind of cheap herbicide instead of normal and the bees massively died out in almost all the hives of people. They were simply shoveled and collected in bags. The bees were sent for examination to determine from what and who but the court's decisions are not. Farmers themselves do not want to pay compensation by motivating that if the field belongs to him then he does whatever he wants on it.

https://ru-clip.net/video/MF8xsO8tMsY/отравление-пчёл-и-майская-болезнь.html

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NicoletteS said:

I think you are just getting a little mixed up. Bald faced hornets are the white and black ones and yes theu do project venom. They are clearly not yellow jackets or yellow hornets as they are white.

that was what I once thought too but I was told different by several people. including an exterminator and a couple of the local beekeepers so I changed my way of thinking. of coarse this was long after I finally got rid of my  hives due to physical problems. I have to wonder if the difference is regional. 

Edited by mysticwerewolf
spelling