Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tyler Henry

openozy

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

You did ask for opinions. It's not my fault that they are not what you hoped to hear

I asked for opinions on henry which you never gave.Who the f-- is Matt Lauper,Cindy"s brother.What,are you and 2 dogs f------ on the peace pipe.

Edited by openozy

On 9/23/2018 at 10:52 PM, openozy said:

What diff does it make either way.

Well, there's a huge difference between dead people communicating with you as opposed to you having an inner monologue. 

1 hour ago, openozy said:

I asked for opinions on henry which you never gave.

The question made my opinion obvious. 

Who the f-- is Matt Lauper,Cindy"s brother.

Its a typo, spellchecker keeps putting the P in there, Matt Lauer was the host of the today show.

This link should clear it up for you, and why I mentioned him. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/lifestyle/style/nbc-news-faces-skepticism-in-remedying-in-house-sexual-harassment/2018/04/26/7fa8a666-4979-11e8-8b5a-3b1697adcc2a_story.html?noredirect=on

What,are you and 2 dogs f------ on the peace pipe.

I'm your worsr nightmare. An informed skeptic. 

Edited by psyche101

4 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Well, there's a huge difference between dead people communicating with you as opposed to you having an inner monologue. 

Well what is the difference,your dead relatives voice telling you something you need to know,or your own mind conjuring it up.Would sound the same ,no one else could hear either of these and can't be proven either way,can't see any difference.

Well what is the difference,your dead relatives voice telling you something you need to know,

That would be proof of life after death if genuine, which would change everything we know, so that would be significant. 

or your own mind conjuring it up.

That's not so significant, its just personal imagination, very common, which many here use to role play that the former is fact. 

Would sound the same ,no one else could hear either of these and can't be proven either way,can't see any difference.

Because life after death can't happen, they are indeed one and the same. 

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Because life after death can't happen

The shell we live in dies,thats all.Hope your prepared when your time comes.Even people like you have souls.Dont want you haunting people and ending up on here to be ridiculed.

Edited by openozy

On 9/20/2018 at 8:13 PM, openozy said:

Don't know is its been on before but what's people's opinions about Tyler Henry and his abilities.To me it does sound genuine but its on TV so obviously could be faked.If he's getting info from people's words he's pretty good.

He's a fraud.

26 minutes ago, openozy said:

The shell we live in dies,thats all.Hope your prepared when your time comes.Even people like you have souls.Dont want you haunting people and ending up on here to be ridiculed.

Too bad that what people define as the soul is just synapses in the brain. That'll turn to mush. 

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Too bad that what people define as the soul is just synapses in the brain. That'll turn to mush. 

So naïve.

7 hours ago, openozy said:

So naïve.

If you see no difference between the two I can only say you are delusional in regards to reality.  How is it naive to believe what we can scientifically prove when you admit you cannot prove your stance on the subject? It's like saying there is no difference between a real magician and an illusionist. We have no proof of real magic, but we know how illusionists can fool people into thinking the impossible is happening.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, openozy said:

The shell we live in dies,thats all.

Moreso than you seem to realise. Death is final in all aspects. 

Hope your prepared when your time comes.

More than you realise because I recognise that this existence is finite  so its all the more important to me. 

Even people like you have souls.

Your obviously referring to some sort of ghost version of ourselves driving a mortal body. It doesn't work that way. The common notion of the soul is just a myth. 

Dont want you haunting people and ending up on here to be ridiculed.

Zero chance of that happening. 

• Like 1

So naïve.

I would consider it naive to refuse knowledge for superstition myself. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Moreso than you seem to realise. Death is final in all aspects. 

More than you realise because I recognise that this existence is finite  so its all the more important to me. 

Your obviously referring to some sort of ghost version of ourselves driving a mortal body. It doesn't work that way. The common notion of the soul is just a myth. 

Zero chance of that happening. 

You have as much proof that its not real as I do saying its real,so a useless argument.

You have as much proof that its not real as I do saying its real,so a useless argument.

No that's not correct. Physics denies the afterlife as a possibility. That's more stable than old superstitions. 

Well physics is wrong,as are the investigators that try to measure paranormal activity,its not a physical thing so cant be measured or bottled.

It is a bit moot to circular argue about general proofs of afterlife. The OP was about Tyler specifically after all.

open, since you started the topic and seem in support of Tyler’s abilities. Can you point out a few of his readings where you think he nailed it with psychic abilities?

So sad that psyche 101 just goes overboard in trying to give his ideas the scientific seal of approval. He reminds me of the player who just can't resist the "double movement" in Rugby League. He knows what that means.

4 minutes ago, openozy said:

Well physics is wrong,as are the investigators that try to measure paranormal activity,its not a physical thing so cant be measured or bottled.

There's absolutely no reason to consider the physics wrong. It's tried and proven theory. Simply put, the mind is the brain, the brain is made of atoms, and we know how atoms work. 

If something exists, it can be measured. Ancient superstitions do not supersede science. 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the afterlife is a no go. 

3 minutes ago, rashore said:

It is a bit moot to circular argue about general proofs of afterlife. The OP was about Tyler specifically after all.

open, since you started the topic and seem in support of Tyler’s abilities. Can you point out a few of his readings where you think he nailed it with psychic abilities?

I feel that Tyler missed so much about the very seedy Matt Lauer pretty much shows he has no special insight. And the fact that physics renders the idea of the afterlife impossible pretty much confirms that Tyler is not really speaking to dead people on 'the other side'. 

5 minutes ago, Habitat said:

So sad that psyche 101 just goes overboard in trying to give his ideas the scientific seal of approval.

Its real science Hab. That it is beyond you does not negate it. Your level of deliberate ignorance is not the benchmark for knowledge. 

5 minutes ago, Habitat said:

He reminds me of the player who just can't resist the "double movement" in Rugby League. He knows what that means.

Actually I don't see how it applies at all. 

Here, perhaps this will assist your understanding of the physics that you deny. 

- .... .     -- .. -. -..     .. ...     - .... .     -... .-. .- .. -.     .- -. -..     - .... .     -... .-. .- .. -.     .. ...     -- .- -.. .     --- ..-.     .- - --- -- ...     .- -. -..     .-- .     -.- -. --- .--     .... --- .--     .- - --- -- ...     .-- --- .-. -.- ·-·-·-     -.-- --- ..-     .--- ..- ... -     -- .- -.- .     ... - ..- ..-. ..-.     ..- .--. ·-·-·-

23 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the afterlife is a no go

I feel people like you are the true believers, always looking for proof,that tiny thread of evidence so you can be at peace with yourself.All you have to do is relax and let yourself see whats always been there.

2 hours ago, openozy said:

I feel people like you are the true believers,

I see little value in beliefs. They are what one wants them to be. 

always looking for proof,that tiny thread of evidence so you can be at peace with yourself.

Staying on the cutting edge of knowledge does take some effort, but I find the reward makes the effort worthwhile. I'm one of those people who sees more value in the most mundane truths rather than the most extraordinary fantasy. 

All you have to do is relax and let yourself see whats always been there.

That's what science is. Observation. We can just see more now standing on the shoulders of giants. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Staying on the cutting edge of knowledge does take some effort, but I find the reward makes the effort worthwhile

All that study and you still can't see the forest for the trees.

• The topic was locked