Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ufo sightings did you see a ufo

johncbdg

10 hours ago, Erno86 said:

It's not only the creature hiding about in the photograph...Its a whole slew of geoglyph carvings and pictoglyphs displayed on the cliiff face; probably performed/executed by the said alien.

That is an amazing imagination you have, too bad you can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

18 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

no

I figured that at least one person's response would be that type of statement...and it probably won't be the last.

Edited by Erno86
added a few words

18 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

... but Dan can probably help you, over here:

Meh...that's all I need --- Having too deal with another evangelical inspired demonology thread about ET's. 

Edited by Erno86
grammar

18 hours ago, Dejarma said:

it wasn't working then?

Hardly...Can you see the sun's glare reflecting off the top of the creature's helmet? The sun's angle and the resulting shadow off the face of the creature's helmet, should help confirm that it's not a CGI, carving or a stone. And it's certainly not an earthling or dummy dressed up in a costume --- Though it is the average height of a human being.

The creature's three fingers of his right hand are clutching the top of the 18 million year Miocene fossil boulder that IT is sitting behind. Can you see the two black orb'ed eye sockets, the long nose with an approx. 2 inch vertical breathing slit coming up from the center bottom of his/her nose? The creature has a smile shape of Zen Buddhist that has just achieved satori. His left shoulder was also exposed to my camera as well, including part of his gray colored left leg and foot; that is straddled at a 45 degree angle, because of a fossil boulder that he or she is sitting on.

The creature somewhat resembles the shape of another alien, that chased a U.S. airman across the nighttime desert sands (before the pilot hid behind a sand dune} at White Sands Proving Ground, New Mexico in the 50's or 60's --- Reported in Popular Mechanics magazine --- Though I searched for the story...and a artist's drawing of the purported 10 foot tall creature from the pilot's depiction --- Yet I still can't find the quote or the artist's drawing of the creature --- Though it did sport the inverted "U" shape type of a possible armored uniform suit.

Edited by Erno86
added a few words

3 hours ago, Erno86 said:

Hardly...Can you see the sun's glare reflecting off the top of the creature's helmet?

not that advanced then

13 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

not that advanced then

LOL...but take a good look --- The possible mirror camouflaged helmet seems to partially reflect it's own surroundings.

Edited by Erno86
added a word

Youll need to circle whatever you are talking about, because to my eye there is nothing in that picture but a big rock

Edited by moonman

25 minutes ago, Erno86 said:

LOL...but take a good look --- The possible mirror camouflaged helmet seems to partially reflect it's own surroundings.

<seems to>.. 2 important words there= only to you though <it seems>

but no worries- who cares

have fun;)