Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

Accuser Identifies Congressman as Abuser

55 posts in this topic

Farmer77
1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Yeah I really loved that guy. Remember Support Your Local Sheriff and Support Your Local Gunfihhter? Not to mention The Rockford Files.

Honestly not super familiar with Support your Local Sheriff but fully grew up on the Rockford Files. That Firebird may have been my first love!

• Like 1

RAyMO
11 hours ago, skliss said:

Then what was that whole Tommy Robinson thread about?

didn't follow it but pretty sure it was something about breaking a court order or something like that.

aztek
On 9/21/2018 at 10:30 PM, Tatetopa said:

How do you figure?

how do you not figure??? look around? guilty by accusation is exactly what liberals and progressives are doing it, smearing names, destroying lives, reputation, assassination of character, before any trial, before any investigations, and before actual truth coming out,   all that are liberal ideas and ways to get what they want. any 5 years old can see it is happening today.  go ahead prove me wrong with some pointless event from 1215ad.

Edited by aztek

Tatetopa
10 hours ago, aztek said:

how do you not figure??? look around? guilty by accusation is exactly what liberals and progressives are doing it, smearing names, destroying lives, reputation, assassination of character, before any trial, before any investigations, and before actual truth coming out,   all that are liberal ideas and ways to get what they want. any 5 years old can see it is happening today.  go ahead prove me wrong with some pointless event from 1215ad.

smearing names, destroying lives, reputation, assassination of character, before any trial, before any investigations, and before actual truth coming out,  Is that not also the way conservatives typically handle women that come forward?

I am not sure what the smear and life destruction is all about.  Justice Kavenaugh will most likely take his seat on the Supreme Court none the worse for wear.    What would it be like if a woman came forward against Bill Clinton or John Edwards.  Would you jump to their defense and claim the women were just after character assassination?  I am not looking for liberal or conservative just consistency and equal justice.

How many women complaining did it take to be believable enough to get Bill Cosby into court?.  Roughly 60 I think. 

I can't prove you wrong with any 1215 pointless event, even if it might be the root of our modern rights that you cherish so much.  

• Like 1

aztek
Just now, Tatetopa said:

smearing names, destroying lives, reputation, assassination of character, before any trial, before any investigations, and before actual truth coming out,  Is that not also the way conservatives typically handle women that come forward?

not sure about reps, would love to see an example, but it is exactly like Clinton handled his accusers. see,  either way you twist it, liberals are way worst.