Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Water spots on bed just appearing

Salski

It happened to me one night. Out of nowhere my bed gets a wet spot. The next morning my roommate tells me you are not going to believe this but a wet spot just appeared on my bed! I told her it happened to me also. Then tonight another one appeared and I showed her and her girlfriend. Why is this happening? The reason I'm posting here is because when I googled this someone on this site had a similar situation. I got a video of tonight's wet spot also.

Good luck

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have known liquids to manifest around very highly developed mediumistic sorts for brief periods, but, they know why and it does not last long nor does it spread to friends and relatives' bedding. It is also not a spot as such, in the cases I am familiar with. It is not common.

Perhaps someone else can answer as to why you and your friend are suddenly dealing with a spate of wet bedding. As a paranormal event, which is what I assume you hope this is, water is not usually a feature.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

My psychic sense's are telling me this is no mystery at all. I can also see this thread going south very fast. 

Prepare for some very immature nocturnal bladder leakage humor....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I don't think it's a bladder issue. 

Neither do I. 

Moisture trapped in a cheap mattress or drool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Neither do I. 

Moisture trapped in a cheap mattress or drool.

That wasn't what I was thinking.

At first I thought the title said 'water sports' on bed... I thought this was going to be a field day norty.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Stiff said:

That wasn't what I was thinking.

At first I thought the title said 'water sports' on bed... I thought this was going to be a field day norty.gif

I bet anything that if the video is presented to us, it won't be from YouTube. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I bet anything that if the video is presented to us, it won't be from YouTube. 

************ maybe?

Damn, why was that blocked out? No rude words in there.

Edited by Stiff
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Stiff said:

************ maybe?

Damn, why was that blocked out? No rude words in there.

Sometimes when I talk about my former side occupation hunting pedos certain words are blocked. Probably to prevent pedos from saying them. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Salski said:

It happened to me one night. Out of nowhere my bed gets a wet spot. The next morning my roommate tells me you are not going to believe this but a wet spot just appeared on my bed! I told her it happened to me also. Then tonight another one appeared and I showed her and her girlfriend. Why is this happening? The reason I'm posting here is because when I googled this someone on this site had a similar situation. I got a video of tonight's wet spot also.

*tries to maintain serious face*  Just to be clear, are the wet spots inside the bed i.e. on the mattress, or on the outside i.e. on top of the quilt, open to the air? Also, how big are these 'spots'? (Your idea of a spot may be different to ours). 

• Like 2

I know it's funny and everything but I'm telling you it's like someone poured water right next to me on my bed and it goes thru the covers also I didn't mention that . Comforter and sheet underneath and to the bed. And why would the same exact thing happen to my roomate. It's not a little spot it's pretty big. I left my room to throw out garbage last night and it appeared when I got back. I'm not making this up. But whatever keep making jokes I'll just delete everything. After this post at 3pm. I also read a post from 2012 on this where it was happening to a lady so that's why I'm telling the world. But it's cool I'll just deal with it lol. Later .

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Salski said:

I know it's funny and everything but I'm telling you it's like someone poured water right next to me on my bed and it goes thru the covers also I didn't mention that . Comforter and sheet underneath and to the bed. And why would the same exact thing happen to my roomate. It's not a little spot it's pretty big. I left my room to throw out garbage last night and it appeared when I got back. I'm not making this up. But whatever keep making jokes I'll just delete everything. After this post at 3pm. I also read a post from 2012 on this where it was happening to a lady so that's why I'm telling the world. But it's cool I'll just deal with it lol. Later .

It always helps to give as much information as possible in your first post. Could you give actual measurements of the spot and how much water you think is involved? Thank you. Not all the posts are making fun of your situation.

Also Honestly I never ever wrote on any forum before I don't even know how to reply to one post . I have a video of it. Im 37 years old my dad died in the too where I sleep now but nothing this crazy has ever happened to me or my roommates. Should I have said that also? Also when it happened last night I got my roommate and her friend to see it. When it happened to her she just washed all her sheets and bedding and was freaked out. It's a pretty big water spot and wet wet wet. There's nothing in my room that spilled or condensation. What else should I say?

No. This is the third time this happened also we checked my ceiling and my roommates ceiling and there's nothing there. Also it doesn't smell like anything. The first time it happened I was actually in my bed and I reach over and feel the wetness and it went thru all the covers to the bed. Also this happened to my roommate which is why I'm really buggin out about it. Last night was the third time I went to throw out the garbage and then returned and it was just there . As if someone poured water in my bed and it seeped thru. I'm trying to think of every way this could of happened but I can't.

• Like 1

I've just been googling 'unexplained water' and found quite a few examples like yours there. So it would seem you are not alone in experiencing this phenomenon but unfortunately no one has an explanation for it. I wonder how many nights it will carry on for.

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 2

No and it wasn't raining out lol I'm telling you it just appeared. I don't know how. Three times now. It's really buggin me out and my roommate. I'll let you guys know if anything else happens.

• Like 1