Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Water spots on bed just appearing

Salski

7 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I read about a similar occurrence and it turned out to be rats peeing on the beds.

You would smell that really quick though. You know you have rats in your corn crib from 10ft away with the door closed. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Salski said:

It doesn't smell like anything. It's not oily either. It's just water from out of nowhere lol

If anything like that were to ever happen to me, I would ask my doctor to have a sample tested to see if the liquid could in any way be identified.

Might be worth a shot. That way you would know if it was human/animal bodily fluid, regular water, or whatever.

22 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It's a demonic alien elf. They like to sneak into people's homes a pee on their beds.

Wrong! That would smell strongly of sulphur! :P

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, XenoFish said:

My psychic sense's are telling me this is no mystery at all. I can also see this thread going south very fast. 

Say no more :-)

People tend to do dirty deeds in beds I would not touch that wet spot if i was you... or we have a wee case of a bedwetter. Or it was the bedwetter Ghost or some swede spreading his sent to mark his territory they sometimes do that.

Edited by Avalanche

18 hours ago, Salski said:

It happened to me one night. Out of nowhere my bed gets a wet spot. The next morning my roommate tells me you are not going to believe this but a wet spot just appeared on my bed! I told her it happened to me also. Then tonight another one appeared and I showed her and her girlfriend. Why is this happening? The reason I'm posting here is because when I googled this someone on this site had a similar situation. I got a video of tonight's wet spot also.

I have heard of liquids appearing from paranormal sources. Sorry but the if/what/why/how I can't tell you. You might want to search around paranormal and ghost sites on the internet. It could have something to do with your dad dying in the bed. Good Luck and let us know what develops.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You mention a roommate. Could she have poured water on your bed? Or does someone else have access to your room? Could be a not very funny joke.

• Like 1