Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ParanormalKris

Manifest Your Thoughts

34 posts in this topic

freetoroam
3 minutes ago, Habitat said:

I mean you can't understand where the idea or impulse came from, it wasn't a matter that was on your mind at all ! 

But you mentioned

59 minutes ago, Habitat said:

ideas that have come to me, that were basically answers to "problems"

The problem was on your mind at some stage. 

Also an idea may come up infront of you and you like that idea.

Also the idea can be triggered by something you see, hear, smell of feel ...it really is as simple as that. 

Habitat

Don't be naughty and crop those quotes FTR, I said......

that were basically answers to "problems" I  had never even previously thought about.

XenoFish
12 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Don't be naughty and crop those quotes FTR, I said......

that were basically answers to "problems" I  had never even previously thought about.

Probably weren't consciously aware of.

Habitat

One of the strangest cases I know of, was a fella who had this impulse to visit the grave of his long-dead father. This occurred a number of times over a week or so, and he could neither understand it, or shake it. So, he relented, and paid a visit to the cemetery, where he had not been since his father had been buried decades earlier, next to his  first wife, who had died very young. After a lot of looking, he found the graves, in a bad state of disrepair, overgrown, and the writing on the headstones barely legible. That inspired him to take a pressure cleaner around and clean the masonry, a line trimmer to clear the vegetation, and some paint for the headstones.

Now, he told me about this, and how puzzled he was about where this cemetery visit urge, as he had never given it a second's thought, over all those years. He seemed very perplexed by it. And that was that, for quite a while, although I sensed there was something about it all, that he wasn't telling me. It was only years later, he told me the rest of this story. The night he returned home from the cemetery, he had seen a ghost in a darkened room in the house. It was that of a young woman with long dark hair down to her waist, a long white dress billowing out from a pinched waistline, quite luminous, and drifting slowly across the room. and then passing right through the solid timber wall. He has raced around the corner, into the next room, but there was nothing. The upshot of all that, was, he went on a search for photos of his father's first wife, even making enquiries with relatives overseas. I don't think he ever found one, but so clear was his sight of this ghost, he believed he could have recognized it in a photo. But of course, the ghost may have been unrelated to the cemetery visit, though it would be a remarkable co-incidence  if it wasn't.

• Like 1

Habitat
11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

"that females generally aren’t good at math did not fair as well on a math test"

A line from that article, it seems some aren't so good at spelling ! :lol:

XenoFish

Habitat

tyTc1Nl_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Haha 2

XenoFish
11 minutes ago, Habitat said:

"that females generally aren’t good at math did not fair as well on a math test"

A line from that article, it seems some aren't so good at spelling ! :lol:

I'm not at all surprised that you would focus on that. Says a lot about your mindset.

• Like 1

lightly
15 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Because life is a joke and a waste of time

There are many here among us....who feel that life is but a joke .  But you and I ...we've been through that , and this is not our fate.

So, let us stop talking falsely now....the hour's getting late !

Jimi