Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot shot and captured?

Althalus

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Althalus

• Naveed

• Magikman

• neen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The First one looks like Cuban military carrying a load of hairy skins or something.

The second one might be someone wearing one of those skins. The skin looks too big for whoever is wearing it.

huh.gif

The first one looks like a real mountain gorilla.

The second one looks fake to me.

Rather poor fake, there are some good points made in the forum about the credibility of the photo. Two men wouldn't beable to carry something weighing 500 to 600 pounds, and the position of the man in the middle is all wrong, his legs are at odd angles. Other comments can be read by clicking on the forum link found on the main page that Al links too.

Edited by Magikman

The first photo could be anything.The second photo when compared to the animals in the background doesn't seem to be very large, and Bigfoot is supposed to be quite large isn't he?Fake.

fakes. how the hell are they going to have time to snap a pic of bigfoot with its back to them and one of them pointing at it (as if pointing is necessary)? also, the point was made about how heavy it would be to carry.

i would also add that the 'bigfoot' i saw looked totally different- much more human and had long white hair. that just may be a local variation though.

I agree with KC I don't believe the photo's are even of the same creature. The lower part of the Limb in the first photo is roughly the same us the upper part . However in the second photo the lower part of the limb is longer .

• 4 weeks later...

WHERE IS THE BODY? Was it a fake, then where is the bigfoot body? dry.gif Fake!

I have a feeling that if there was any actual truth to these photos, we'd be hearing about it all over the news.

For the first picture, had it acctually been real, dont you the people would've shown a full body picture instead of an arm??