Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This playlist mosaic and my experiences

le__ds

blond.png.64707ec0723d11a1b9767612c0b35423.png

This is the original mosaic took from a playlist cover that I created randomly on deezer, the top left image is the cover of the fist song, the top right the second, the bottom left the third and the bottom right the fourth.

First thing I noticed was the coincidence between the band's name "vampire weekend" and the cover of the first song, then I realized that there's more coincidences.

I'm putting here the playlist with the name of the songs:

Screenshot_20180823-140117-tile.thumb.jpg.d8c614aa7e4910faf8081ecaa09a5cf3.jpg

As you can see, the first cover and the one under it, has conection between the drawing (of a vampire) and the band's name (vampire weekend). Also, the first cover is of a song named "I sat by the ocean", and the name of the singer in the cover on the left of it is called "Frank Ocean". This Frank Ocean is in the shower for what we can see, and the cover under it shows a girl in a bathtub. Also, the name of the album of him is blond (she is blond) and the name of the song is pink + white, the same colors shown on the cover of her song. The last thing I've noticed is that the name of the last song is "lowlife", like she stays in the inferior part. The name Step of the third song I haven't found aconnection, but it could have.

As I said, I created this playlist randomly, and it isn't the only weird thing happening here. 

Since 2014 I started noticing strange behavious around me, like pictures, texts, showing things connected with what I think. Like they are talkjning to me, answering me. It is like they are listening to what I think.

I'm gonna put some examples of things that happened: I opened a book in a random page and pointed to a random word, for testing this behaviour, and the word that was pointed was "pointing" (apontamento in portuguese).

I had a breakdown one day, then I started to scream at the balcony, I know that is ridiculous, I was drunk by the way. Then I put some music and the things that the singer said were "making a scene in the balcony". There are other situations that songs started saying things that I was thinking, for example I was in the airplane worried and she sang "Cannot stop the airplane from crashing".

I'm feeling itches and stings in my body, during day and night, they sometimes are synchronized with some thought.

It apeared in my body some strange scratches, the aappear in my face when I wake up, and they are in parallel lines. I searched and there is plenty of cases like this, I looked at the pictures and they are very similar. People are saying it is supernatural, thing that I believe.

Another thing is that I keep looking at the clock at the same hours, where the numbers 14, 24, 26, 29 are the most appearing, and hours repeated like 12:12, 3:44, 5:22. For example, at this exact time, I looked at the clock and it showed 22:55.

I don't know what this could be but I wish I knew. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moonman

• le__ds

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's your brain making connections where there are none. It's nothing, with perhaps a dash of iTunes algorithms.

Edited by moonman