Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skinwalker Ranch 'outsmarted' investigators

UM-Bot

Obviously this article was not intended to cover the details.

However I find these type of strange occurrences do not stand alone to any one location. I am a believer in these phenomena by now. Way too many smart people would have to have been fooled/lying way too many times for me to believe it's all explainable within the realm of the known without adding dramatic new things that blow our minds.

As the two sides in these cases take their usual stands.....things move on.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

As the two sides in these cases take their usual stands.....things move on.

A "Skinwalker" or "Nightwalker" is not a shapeshifter , just acts like one, nor are they evil. Their job is to handle bad spirits and keep people in line. Some go "renegade" and use their skills for profit or when there is internal strife between clans go after the opposing one. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

A "Skinwalker" or "Nightwalker" is not a shapeshifter , just acts like one, nor are they evil. Their job is to handle bad spirits and keep people in line. Some go "renegade" and use their skills for profit or when there is internal strife between clans go after the opposing one. 

To me, the name  'Skinwalker Ranch'' ranch is just the now popular name of a place where all various things (alien and so-called paranormal) are claimed to be occurring. 

• Like 1

It's pretty sad when a tract of land can "outsmart" you. :lol:  I don't know why anyone would take this Skinwalker Ranch nonsense seriously anymore.

Edited by Carnoferox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Carnoferox said:

It's pretty sad when a tract of land can "outsmart" you. :lol:  I don't know why anyone would take this Skinwalker Ranch nonsense seriously anymore.

I love the "evades the cameras and sound recorders" part. :lol:   

• Haha 3

The "evidence" showed(videos, pics, etc) in the documentary was nothing new or exciting. They were good at marketing it. Thats about it.

• Like 2

I have noticed a correlation between tourists money and the hauntings. So my advice is to get rid of the tourists and the ghost will leave.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2