Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have seen incidents of shapshifting - live

Alert

11 hours ago, openozy said:

Yeah I don't know if its local.Not a fan,whats wrong with you Timothy.

Haha. I mainly got hitched onto the hip hop bandwagon when I was in primary school. The most heavy stuff I got into was Korn, Rage Against the Machine, System Of A Down pretty much. Just never got into Metallica... 

Maybe one day.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Haha. I mainly got hitched onto the hip hop bandwagon when I was in primary school. The most heavy stuff I got into was Korn, Rage Against the Machine, System Of A Down pretty much. Just never got into Metallica... 

Maybe one day.

Greatest band ever.

And influenced all the bands you mentioned too.

Their new stuff is often horrendous, but three albums are great, Master of Puppies, The Black Album and Hide the Lightening, you know what throw in ......And Justice for Some too. Four of the best Guitar driven albums of all time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

Greatest band ever.

And influenced all the bands you mentioned too.

Their new stuff is often horrendous, but three albums are great, Master of Puppies, The Black Album and Hide the Lightening, you know what throw in ......And Justice for Some too. Four of the best Guitar driven albums of all time.

The neighbourhood may not be thrilled, if I like it, and the volume on my JBL’s gets turned up this weekend. Cheers for the recommendation.

• Like 1

Just now, Timothy said:

The neighbourhood may not be thrilled, if I like it, and the volume on my JBL’s gets turned up this weekend. Cheers for the recommendation.

They aren't the real names of the album's by the way.

But ease yourself into them, listen to Welcome Home (sanitarium), One, Justice for All, Orion( instrumental), Unforgiven two, Master of Puppets, Battery, To Live is To Die, Harvester of Sorrow, The God that Failed, For Whom the Bell Tolls and Don't Thread on Me. That's a good 5-9 mins per song, also loads of bass, easy on treble and volume as high as it can go. If you don't like them after a session with any three of the above songs, you won't like them.

I just can't wait to see them at Slane Castle next year. Live ....... Woooooo METALLICA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, danydandan said:

They aren't the real names of the album's by the way.

But ease yourself into them, listen to Welcome Home (sanitarium), One, Justice for All, Orion( instrumental), Unforgiven two, Master of Puppets, Battery, To Live is To Die, Harvester of Sorrow, The God that Failed, For Whom the Bell Tolls and Don't Thread on Me. That's a good 5-9 mins per song, also loads of bass, easy on treble and volume as high as it can go. If you don't like them after a session with any three of the above songs, you won't like them.

I just can't wait to see them at Slane Castle next year. Live ....... Woooooo METALLICA.

Lucky ba-----