Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spend 30hrs in sealed coffin, win a prize

Eldorado

The 300 bucks is just extra cream here... the real prize is all those pass packages. That's worth a few hundred bucks in itself. Six Flags aint cheap- it can cost 20-30 bucks for parking depending on the kind of parking you choose, season passes are 60-80 bucks a head depending on the time of year and deal you can get. Fright fest passes start at around 70 bucks a head, a regular haunted house pass can start at around 30 bucks a head- and the freak ride is a few bucks too, but couldn't find how much. For folks that really like to go to Six Flags and Frightfest, it's quite the prize package.

300 bucks can easily spend out at the concession stands where a refillable drink is 15 bucks and a corndog can run you 12 bucks- souvenirs are expensive too.

• Like 2

On 9/28/2018 at 10:08 PM, Trenix said:

Hype has made people gone mental, they have no respect for themselves.

Why is that?

It sounds like a fun challenge that I would gladly partake in.  

2 2019 Gold season passes seems like a legit prize.   Heck, I would sleep most of it and just daydream the rest.   at worst, you are only 54 minutes away from the next break.    

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 10:06 AM, Myles said:

Why is that?

It sounds like a fun challenge that I would gladly partake in.  

2 2019 Gold season passes seems like a legit prize.   Heck, I would sleep most of it and just daydream the rest.   at worst, you are only 54 minutes away from the next break.    

Season passes are garbage unless you have days off on weekdays or get a flashpass with it.