Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

seeing the future

Charles Monte

What will win the next race ?

NO JOKE!!! I'm 64 yrs old, I've had this since I can remember. Never been able to get HELP from anyone seriously... Nobody has a clue. Thats Why I'm here.

It's no joke if you can see the lotto numbers !

20 minutes ago, Charles Monte said:

HELP ME, PLEASE

HELP US, PLEASE by telling us much more about what you are talking about and why you need help. 

I am no psychic but I see a poor future for this thread without more information. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This thread doesn't have a future to look into.

• Thanks 1

I NEVER CONSIDERED MYSELF A PSYCHIC. But I get it. Everyone wants proof, which I also get. many things I see generally just go by the wayside UNTIL it happens. Then they say give me something else.Well; I've been studied long enough an have nothing to prove. I just wish I could find someone that is not a fake or a Nut Case to help me. The older I get the more I see, even after this long, I still need HELP...  Is that enough info. for ya???

13 minutes ago, Charles Monte said:

I NEVER CONSIDERED MYSELF A PSYCHIC. But I get it. Everyone wants proof, which I also get. many things I see generally just go by the wayside UNTIL it happens. Then they say give me something else.Well; I've been studied long enough an have nothing to prove. I just wish I could find someone that is not a fake or a Nut Case to help me. The older I get the more I see, even after this long, I still need HELP...  Is that enough info. for ya???

Not looking for any proof, just an outline of your story. You have provided a minimum of information, I've seen more detail in an old telegram.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Charles Monte said:

blah blah..

..have nothing to prove.

blah

Thanks for coming.

Next.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

YEAH I KNOW, I do appreciate your humor, BUT thanks for confirming instead of looking at the real story, another forum, NO HELP... HABITAT WAS RIGHT...

So... talk to Habitat then.  Seriously, stop whining.. 

I'll be back in 12 months to check in on both of your progress.

31 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

So... talk to Habitat then.  Seriously, stop whining.. 

I'll be back in 12 months to check in on both of your progress.

What have I done wrong this time ? I just asked for some skeletal details of the story, still waiting ! When I read the first post, the first thing that came to mind, was that he was trapped down a drain, I thought I heard an echo ! 

Edited by Habitat

3 minutes ago, Habitat said:

What have I done wrong this time ? I just asked for some skeletal details of the story, still waiting ! When I read the first post, the first thing that came to mind, was that he was trapped down a drain, I thought I heard an echo ! 

Ahah- you must be guilty!  Of something... 

Re-read my post, Hab - I was just inviting the OP to continue the conversation with you as it seemed you were the only one he could relate to, and until he actually gives a clue as to what his problem is, this thread is, just like you said, goin' absolutely nowhere.

Don't be shocked - I'm actually agreeing with you and inviting you to try to get somewhere with him.  Best'o'luck - you will need it methinks.

Habitat, I know I come over as harsh, but there's room on this forum for all views, and I credit you with at least discussing in good faith.  Mostly. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charles Monte said:

Everyone wants proof, 

At this early stage in your thread we have not got to the stage where we ask for proof, just an example of what you are claiming would be good.

I too can see into the future, but only vaguely.

In around 10-15 minutes I can see me driving a van. Through some countryside... to a car dealership. Then I can see masking paper, tape and some small spray guns coming into play in some form. I see a Ford Kuga and a Vauxhall Corsa...    It's going hazy now...

Did you seriously think with a title like that with an opening shouting "HELP ME, PLEASE" was going to bring anything but contempt?

I smells a troll.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Charles Monte said:

HELP ME, PLEASE

With what?

NO JOKE!!! I'm 64 yrs old, I've had this since I can remember. Never been able to get HELP from anyone seriously... Nobody has a clue. Thats Why I'm here.

You have had what for 64 years? Again what help are you seeking?

Precognition is NOT a JOKE. MOSTLY A PAIN!!!

Precognition isn't real. 

People who claim to have it are usually in pain and need help. 

So you want help getting rid of your precognition or you want help in some other way?

Considering psychics are all fakers and money hungry charlatans all your gonna get is robbed. Go to a psychiatrist get real help.

Have you taken the James Randi one million dollar challenge? If not, and your abilities are real I'd advise you do that. You can easily get one million dollars.

No i'm not in the least bit surprised in your reactions,  I always see it coming, like the saying goes, JUST HOPIN...

Don't have to psychic to see that coming. 

50 minutes ago, Charles Monte said:

YEAH I KNOW, I do appreciate your humor, BUT thanks for confirming instead of looking at the real story, another forum, NO HELP... HABITAT WAS RIGHT...

You didn't post a story. Just random posts with no details. 

We still haven't established what help you want and you have posted over 5 times. 

So what help do you need?

• Like 4

@Charles Monte, sincere questions from a sceptic. I’m not a fake or a nut case (some others here may have differing opinions of that:lol:). Also, I’m not asking for proof, just trying to understand your situation better, if you sincerely want help:

1. If you say you never considered yourself a psychic; when did you reach the realisation that you are, and what have you done to verify it for yourself? A journal or something maybe? 

2.  Who has ‘studied’ you?

3. How long have you been ‘studied’ for.

4. You said that you have ‘Never been able to get HELP from anyone seriously’; so, who have you actually sought serious help from? 

Cheers,

Tim

• Like 1

*sigh* Our brains are wired for pattern recognition. So the "seeing the future" is really nothing more than confirmation bias. Of course you knew I'd post this response.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Charles Monte said:

Precognition is NOT a JOKE. MOSTLY A PAIN!!!

Alright. Give us a prediction about something that will happen before January 1st 2019. 

Edited by XenoFish