Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demons Move Fluids from a Location to Another

Alert

Demons Move Fluids from a Location to Another

I have winessed this many times.

Examples:

Maple syrup moved from open container to my hand.

Liquid laundry detergent moved to my hands while rinsing under running water. I kept rinsing my hands, rubbing together, while a demon moved the deterget to my hands, keeping them soapy. I through the detergent into an outdoor dumpster which solved the problem.

Fluid from my lungs to my nasal area, more than twice instantly causing my left sinus to be completely filled with fluid. Much more common, a demon moves a small amount of fluid to a nasal passage. This causes me to remove the partial or full blockage of air.

Prove it.

• Haha 1

No matter how careful you are with maple syrup you’re gonna get sticky. Kids are even worse, I don’t know how my son did it but he’d always get syrup in his hair.

It kinda sounds like you had a cold or sinus infection not demons. Probably needed a prescription for Azithromycin. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I guess. Aliens only probe people.

I just though he was unusually specific. Made me wonder....

4 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

No matter how careful you are with maple syrup you’re gonna get sticky. Kids are even worse, I don’t know how my son did it but he’d always get syrup in his hair.

It kinda sounds like you had a cold or sinus infection not demons. Probably needed a prescription for Azithromycin. 

It sounds more like a psychosis, like when people are convinced that they have bugs under their skin...

I would go talk to a physician ASAP, if it were me!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

It sounds more like a psychosis, like when people are convinced that they have bugs under their skin...

I would go talk to a physician ASAP, if it were me!

Oh, I know. I’ve suggested that he see a doctor. I also suggested it when he was registered under a different name and on another paranormal forum. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Why demons? Is that the only option?

I thought it was General Jack D. Ripper and it was only our "precious bodily fluids"?  :w00t:

Edited by and then
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Oh, I know. I’ve suggested that he see a doctor. I also suggested it when he was registered under a different name and on another paranormal forum. 

I don't consider this a paranormal forum. This is a place where mysteries are explained!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

I don't consider this a paranormal forum. This is a place where mysteries are explained!

Ok.

The point I was trying to makes was that it’s has been suggested, numerous times by me and other members. On this forum and a different forum. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SecretSanta said:

Ok.

The point I was trying to makes was that it’s has been suggested, numerous times by me and other members. On this forum and a different forum. 

If the 1st and 2nd attempt were in vain, all future attempts probably also will be.

It takes an extraordinary personality to break out of a thought pattern.

1 hour ago, Alert said:

*snip*

Fluid from my lungs...

*snip*

A fluid buildup in your lungs needs immediate attention.

Have you seen a doctor about this? 

Basically, it can result in death in a short time if left untreated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really think someone needs psychiatric help. :( 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Oki what ever rows your boat. You should see a doctor. 

Edited by Avalanche

6 minutes ago, Alert said:

Not a friendly response yet.

Hi sir/madam, 

Regards,

Tim. :st

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, Alert said:

Because your clearly a troll.

10 minutes ago, Alert said:

When others see something that you don't or don't want to see as being a potential health issue. That's more than friendly. It shows a concern for your well being. You do need to seek proper medical help. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Hi sir/madam, 

Regards,

Tim. :st

Could be pneumonia. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pneumonia/symptoms-causes/syc-20354204

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yep. Could be a number of very serious and life threatening things. Truly scary stuff.

We can only hope that @Alert has already, or will seek proper medical attention ASAP.

I doubt OP has fluid in his lungs, sounds more like regular ol' sinus congestion. Completely misunderstood sinus congestion, but common and relatively harmless nonetheless.

Or maybe he actual has demons that do pointless and mundane things like mess with dish soap and syrup. You would think horrible hell demons would have more devious things to do. They must be the most boring demons ever to exist.

Edited by moonman

3 hours ago, moonman said:

His last thread was shapeshifters, this one is demons - I fully expect the OP's next thread to be about dating aliens and how they never pay the check.

And they never call!  They zip in, in their flashy sports saucer, Offer to show you the Horsehead Nebula, next thing you know, there are tentacles everywhere and you're being "probed for science"!

• The topic was locked