Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deep state is obsessed with Saturn for reason

andoniogonde320

and what have you got to say about it all Robbie...

Are the Saturn Worshipers Evil or just Very Naughty Boys...

Thank you Robbie that was most interesting...

• Haha 1

On 10/11/2018 at 5:00 AM, cerberusxp said:

Do you discount whistle blowers that have been involved with the secret societies?

Well i believe Eisenhower and JFK.

Im just not sure why so many people are convinced that the man who threw our nation further into debt to give the military industrial complex a massive raise at the expense of the American taxpayer is fighting against the military industrial complex. 

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/security/news/2018/02/28/447248/trumps-defense-budget/

Since coming into office a little more than a year ago, the Trump administration—with help from the Republican-controlled Congress—has added more than $200 billion to the projected levels of defense spending for fiscal years 2017 through 2019. Shortly after taking office, President Donald Trump added $15 billion to former President Barack Obama’s FY 2017 budget, and he proposed a FY 2018 budget of $639 billion. This represented an increase of $56 billion, or 10 percent, over the proposed FY 2017 budget.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, 17658 said:

*snip*

SpamSpamSpam.

2 hours ago, toast said:

SpamSpamSpam.

Why did I suddenly have this vision about Vikings singing in a café ? :P

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...
On 25/09/2018 at 8:41 PM, Rlyeh said:

Couldn't make it to 2:00. Dr Emoto is a fraud and this video is bull****.

I for one would be interested to hear how Dr Emoto is a fraud.

4 hours ago, Rolci said:

I for one would be interested to hear how Dr Emoto is a fraud.

Someone who bought his PhD.

As a fellow proponent of fraudulent practices it would be wasted on you.

On 02/04/2019 at 8:36 AM, Rlyeh said:

Someone who bought his PhD.

As a fellow proponent of fraudulent practices it would be wasted on you.

Thank you. Just what I expected. Do you ever read peer-reviewed science journals by the way? Didn't think so. You would know when to stay quiet.

9 minutes ago, Rolci said:

Thank you. Just what I expected. Do you ever read peer-reviewed science journals by the way? Didn't think so. You would know when to stay quiet.

Actually I do.  That's why I've called you on your breatharianism bull****, even the articles you post don't say what you pretend they do.

On 05/04/2019 at 2:49 PM, Rlyeh said:

Actually I do.  That's why I've called you on your breatharianism bull****, even the articles you post don't say what you pretend they do.

I do not pretend. I read science journals. Hence the difference between us, i.e. your oblivious (and obvious) cluelessness as to the exact science behind a simple global dietary preference tens of thousands live by. I miss the good old days when "sceptics" like you used to argue how it was impossible what some people claimed about not eating meat and crying out "where do you get your protein from", and that "if you never eat meat you'll die", and when the same thing happened when veganism went mainstream and these same clueless ****s were all worked up about how these liars would become biologically dysfunctional due to B12 deficiency if what they were saying was true and how it is all scientifically impossible. All liars, and the proponents obviously just some delusional charlatans. Or when, in spite of numerous research studies, "doubters" (read: ignoramuses that don't read science journals) were all questioning how simple yoga techniques can be used for conscious control of autonomic nervous system functions.It has taken them half a century (and a Wim Hof) to catch up, even though the studies were there the whole time.

Wait a minute... Those good old days are right here! Except, in the information age when every human in the west has a smart phone in their back pocket with unlimited interned access, you have no excuse.

aaaaaaa.jpg

Edited by Rolci
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rolci said:

I do not pretend. I read science journals.

<unrelated diatribe>

No you don't read them.  As I said I've called you out in the past on your attempts at supporting breatharianism with irrelevant articles.  Really shows your incompetence.

This entertaining straw man shows how worked up you are.  Unfortunately it has nothing to do with anything that's been said, you shouldn't let your anger get the best of you. 

Edited by Rlyeh

I always thought my video, using my own right eye to replace the Great Red Spot, was entertaining.

It was a forecast weather video, which arguably came true, given that hurricane Matthew made landfall at McClellanville, South Carolina, which is also,  coincidentally, where the coming solar eclipse’s path of totality, would later exit the coast.

If you recall, hurricane Matthew careful hugged the south east coast of United States, removing more sand than any hurricane in recorded history.

The production was not intended to gather a cult following, but perhaps it did it by accident?

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 3 weeks later...

A convoluted pile of hoo doo.  I stopped after 5 mins. can't take that

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I found this thread because i am looking for info, but am not into youtube videos. Its complicated to explain, but long ago i interviewed a very intelligent schitsophrenic. His grasp of science is ahead of its time, but alas he claimed there are signals being transmitted and that Jupiter's red spot is the result of a nuclear explosion and saturn was in fact inhabited. So fast forward 20 years and i have an amazingly intelligent son who always seems to "know" things with psychic-like precision with apparently no related influences. So he asked me why the sky is blue and i explained how some of the gases such as oxygen have a blue tint, which raised a tad bit of confusion for him because he said that mars is red because of oxidation, and so is saturn. When i said saturn is made of different gases that make up the different colors. He has mentioned before that this is the planet he most wants to visit, and when i told him the pressure is crushing there and we couldn't survive he assured me that it is inhabited in some form, that the sky is thick with gases but that there is a solid core inside and that i was wrong about it being too cold there. So here i am looking for answers on the internet and lo and behold, nasa has stated last year that under the clouds, the temperature is quite "earthlike" as they described it... And the rocky core is estimated to be 9-22 times the size of earth. Not just the blistering cold on the outer edge or the searing heat in the center that i was led to believe. Long story short my son has never been wrong... About anything he's told me and the more i research the more i realize how correct he was. Im not going to watch a youtube video they rot your brain but based off the title of this post i believe you are onto something.

19 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

I found this thread because i am looking for info, but am not into youtube videos. Its complicated to explain, but long ago i interviewed a very intelligent schitsophrenic…..

Do you normally listen to, and believe schizophrenic people?

Edited by Trelane

On 9/25/2018 at 12:20 PM, andoniogonde320 said:

I did watch it now and that has nothing to do with saturn but it was a bit disturbing to me because of personal experience. My sons grandfather is a freemason and my x husband had spouted a few disturbing things about them before mostly related in this video. He said he didnt want to join because they worshipped the devil and something about his dad trying to take him when he was 5 and he didnt know him... Fast forward he had been homeless on heroine for years and suddenly remembered his son whom he refused to talk to on the phone and openly didnt care about and tried to come take him out of the blue at 5 just as expected with obviously a bit of help. Anyways all of the details im seeing in their story about "saturn" relate to the freemasons or at least someone who claimed to be from what i see they are a branch of this belief system in the video. Very strange are all freemasons devil worshippers? Im sure nobody will tell because its all about who can keep it secret and doing rituals without even being told the symbolism but what do I know.

Edited by Nnicolette

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

Do you normally listen to, and believe schizophrenic people?

...only when they say what she wants to hear.

Edit: Oxygen isn’t blue, either.

—Jaylemurph 

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 1

@jaylemurph, I considered presenting the information concerning the Shoemaker-Levy 9 in response to the Big Red Spot stuff she posted. It's pretty easy to find the information that the impacts from 1994 that were far greater than any nuclear weapon on Earth. Then I realized she actually believes what a schizophrenic person says.as truth.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out Zacharia Sitchin's 12 planet and other books where he delves into how the ancient sumarians and others all knew about the planets in our solar system because they were related to 'gods' who came from space. This he cross referenced with the stories from the OT in the Bible and showed how the Bible is in fact largely a historical record of what happened back then. Not sure I have understood it all correctly because it is fairly heavy stuff.

If anyone is skeptical, then how did they know about the planets in ancient times and across different cultures?

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

Check out Zacharia Sitchin's 12 planet and other books where he delves into how the ancient sumarians and others all knew about the planets in our solar system because they were related to 'gods' who came from space. This he cross referenced with the stories from the OT in the Bible and showed how the Bible is in fact largely a historical record of what happened back then. Not sure I have understood it all correctly because it is fairly heavy stuff.

You haven't looked into this much have you?  Here is a hint, why doesn't Zacharia Sitchin translations match the Sumerian lexicon?

13 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

If anyone is skeptical, then how did they know about the planets in ancient times and across different cultures?

Easy, they didn't.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

You could read his trash, if you were very stupid and not good at asking questions. Like, “What exactly does an economist know about ancient languages?” Turns out, not a lot. I know far more about those languages than Sitchin did, and I don’t know much. 

As for how ancient people know about planets? They looked up. A lot. Over time. And recorded the changes they saw. Then did some math — Sumerians were good at math. (I bet you’ve never taken the time or energy to learn how good...)

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

Rather dismissive of the capabilities and intelligence of ancient cultures.

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

You could read his trash, if you were very stupid and not good at asking questions. Like, “What exactly does an economist know about ancient languages?” Turns out, not a lot. I know far more about those languages than Sitchin did, and I don’t know much. 

As for how ancient people know about planets? They looked up. A lot. Over time. And recorded the changes they saw. Then did some math — Sumerians were good at math. (I bet you’ve never taken the time or energy to learn how good...)

—Jaylemurph 

How many planets did they identify ? 

37 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

How many planets did they identify ? 

Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn: the only ones you can see with the naked eye. 

Sitchin — with no formal training in the languages he “translated,” or history, or archaeology, or art history — misinterprets (at best; chances are he was fully aware he was lying and chose to continue to do so to make money off people like Paul) artifacts ad representing several more, including clearly fictional ones. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1