Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick

UM-Bot

lol I'd love to call that fire mission. "Large spinning silver disk in the open, fire for effect, over."

Someone ate too many bananas.

I don't recall hearing this Korea War story. Now I have heard of the Foo Fighters, because my late father mentioned them.Before he got invovled in  intelligence work during WW2, he had been a flight crew chief and airplane mechanic. He said  we thought it was something the germans cooked up, and they thought   the foo fighters were some sort of secret weapon of ours. As far as the radioactive business mentioned earlier, not dealing with Korea, well there are uranium mines in the US. In fact, south of San Antonio in Karnes County they have them. Think also  in maybe one or two other counties south of here as well.Anyone working them would come in contact with it, even if you wore suits.You would still have to take them off and could be exposed that way.

The mines are well ventilated to protect the miners. I have heard that the amount of radioactivity released by each mine each day is greater than the total radioactivity released by power plants over the course of a year.

On 9/27/2018 at 2:06 AM, Barkinghorse said:

Similar thing happened to me in the 70's. Pulled up to my home in the country at night, as I got out of the car a bright red glow was shining on the top of the car, and also onto my right side of my body. No noise, Iooked up at this round red glowing hovering ball, and then it just vanished. I am now radioactive on my right side of my body. This thing made our dogs go really quiet, they always used to bark when we drove up the driveway. TV wouldnt work we we went inside. Tv repair guy said the crystals had been burnt out??? didnt know tv's even had crystals in them.

Being irradiated does make one sick, but does not make one radioactive and thus make a Geigercounter detect it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

So whose side were these aliens on? They were on the side of the commies then were they? :angry: 

It's really simple. 

It never happened. 

The GI's did NOT get radiation poisoning, or even exposure. 

The whole thing is a hokum story.