Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija board spelling DEF

KR123

Iv recently started doing paranormal investigation with my parter and friends and even some groups. For the past couple of weeks we have gone on to do Oujia boards in several different locations. We always did the oujia boards in the car and we were extremely careful making sure we did a prayer and a closing prayer every time and we also made sure we always said goodbye. We went to an area in Rotherham called Pac-Man lane we had a child and a very seemingly happy man come through. The man was joking and playing games like taking the glass to the funniest person. A few days later we returned to the same place and yet again started out board session with the prayer. Eventually a spirit came through; answered yes to being able to spell, answered yes to being a male and then answered yes to being an adult. We then went to ask him to spell his name, he spelt out D E F, and every time we asked him to spell something he said D E F. I then asked if he needed help he said yes then again said D E F. It got a lot weirder as we then drove a mile down the road and started another session up. We got another spirit through and we asked similar questions and when we asked It to spell it’s same again it said D E F!! If this isn’t strange enough we then made our way to Stocksbridge Bypass which is 30 miles from Pac-Man lane. We set up the board again and got the same answers D E F! This spooked us all and we got rid of the board. We used the board right and always prayed. I really want some thoughts on this as i don’t want to get an attatchment! And I just don’t understand how the spirit could follow us all that way? And what was the spirit trying to say!!!!

Edited by KR123

23 minutes ago, KR123 said:

Could you explain further? What is ideomotor effect?

Do you have anybody who can recognize what your talking to?
If it's a thought form. It's things from your heads. If it's a Earthbound spirit ,it's lying it's ass off.  Communicating with something unknown is not a good idea...

Edited by Piney
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

Do you have anybody who can recognize what your talking to?
If it's a thought form. It's things from your heads. If it's a Earthbound spirit ,it's lying it's ass off.  Communicating with something unknown is not a good idea...

No, but I am going to see a psychic next week. It’s just the curiosity, knowing there is so much more to what meets the eye! I need answers, it’s really bugging me I need to no what DEF means!

1 minute ago, KR123 said:

No, but I am going to see a psychic next week. It’s just the curiosity, knowing there is so much more to what meets the eye! I need answers, it’s really bugging me I need to no what DEF means!

Psychic? Really?  

Which one? I'll expose them for you.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, KR123 said:

Are they initials? David Edward Fred? Something like that? 

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Are they initials? David Edward Fred? Something like that? 

We have been thinking if it could be initials, but nothing really comes to mind for any of us. I were also thinking D E F are letters that are next to eachother in the alphabet, it’s just weird how it kept repeating it. 

They're obviously down with their street music innit. 

Try it again and you might get L E P P A R D

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Stiff said:

Try it again and you might get L E P P A R D

I was thinking J A M. B)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, KR123 said:

Glad you guys find it funny lol

I am a multi generational handler of "woo" (evil spirits and nasty hauntings). Humor leaves the worst powerless. :yes:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, KR123 said:

Glad you guys find it funny lol

I was being S E R I O U S 

Haven't you noticed how much the planchette looks like a guitar pick.

Sounds like you have a 'rock music' ghost on your hands.

tumblr_n0licswO5M1svuikjo1_500.gif

• Haha 1