Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has anyone thought about

ahuy2702

Hi again, I am back with another interesting topic.

We all have past lives but not all of us know it. I have a very important past life which links me to ancient Egypt. I know it goes much further back though, but unfortunately I am unable to regress any further than that yet because when I regressed last time and discovered I had An Egyptian past life, it was too painful for me to deal with, due to the triple golden stab wound, so I had to return from regression at that time but hoppefully, I will try again soon.

Does Anyone else have experience of past lives??????

Deadly Nightshade.

In Perfect Love

In Perfect Trust

So Blessed Be.

• Haha 1

No my imagination isn't overly active..

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ahuy2702 said:

We all have past lives

Aaaand we're done here

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I was Marie Antoinette in a past life. This means I can move to Versailles and can legally ask compensation from the French Government for my unjust beheading :D

I'm currently filling out the applications forms for both, I'll let ya'll know how soon I can move.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ahuy2702 said:

I have a very important past life which links me to ancient Egypt. I

Have you done one of those ancestry dna tests? What do you know about your ancestors?

Anytime before the immediate present is a past life. 

As for anything before you were born..... is was not your life, it was your ancestors lives, you carry the genes which have been past down through the generations...your life began the day you were born....not before.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Regression? So someone hypnotised you and you made up this story?

If someone under hypnosis is asked to remember something they've never seen they are most likely going to make it up. That's why this past life regression doesn't work, it's all about imagination.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

I was Marie Antoinette in a past life. This means I can move to Versailles and can legally ask compensation from the French Government for my unjust beheading :D

I'm currently filling out the applications forms for both, I'll let ya'll know how soon I can move.

I'll back you up, I'll use my authority as I have a PhD. But I demand 70% of whatever compensation you win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ahuy2702 said:

due to the triple golden stab wound,

Please explain this and its history.

4 hours ago, ahuy2702 said:

As this is yr first topic here, its been proven by logic that you had at least one life before. Brilliant.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

None of you have a thing on me. I'm not even from this planet. For some stupid reason, probably bad paper work at the R.I.P.D. I got sent to this place. Some backwater planet on the edge of a very unimportant system. 

• Like 3

I can’t help but wonder if the lack of popular press literature on pre-Egyptian civilizations is a major reason you (conveniently) can’t remember a life before that one. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2

I have a twin brother who's convinced for some reason that we both died in the Chernobyl disaster in April of 1986 & we were born in May of 1987.

The "some reason" being ?

On 9/27/2018 at 12:06 PM, freetoroam said:

Have you done one of those ancestry dna tests? What do you know about your ancestors?

Anytime before the immediate present is a past life. 

As for anything before you were born..... is was not your life, it was your ancestors lives, you carry the genes which have been past down through the generations...your life began the day you were born....not before.

Free, that is something I have been wondering about a bit.  Only in the last few years have we recognized the field of epigenetics.  It sounds a little Lemarkian, but it is not.  Stressors in your environment can modify genes and their expression and get  incorporated into your genetic makeup.  That is interesting.  More than that, I think it has been demonstrated that those traits can be passed to offspring.  So the question becomes, did a stressor get incorporated into an ancesto'rs DNA?  That ancestor would have to survive and pass on the trait or no deal.  Is that as complex as a wisp of memory, or is it confined to a behavior modification?

• Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 2:51 PM, XenoFish said:

None of you have a thing on me. I'm not even from this planet. For some stupid reason, probably bad paper work at the R.I.P.D. I got sent to this place. Some backwater planet on the edge of a very unimportant system. 

No Xeno, not a stupid reason, Destiny.  If you are who we think you are, it has been foretold. We have been waiting for you. The sure test: You do speak Gaelic don't you?

• Haha 1

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:42 AM, ahuy2702 said:

We all have past lives but not all of us know it. I have a very important past life which links me to ancient Egypt. I know it goes much further back though, but unfortunately I am unable to regress any further than that yet because when I regressed last time and discovered I had An Egyptian past life, it was too painful for me to deal with, due to the triple golden stab wound, so I had to return from regression at that time but hoppefully, I will try again soon.

Does Anyone else have experience of past lives??????

Deadly Nightshade.

In Perfect Love

In Perfect Trust

So Blessed Be.

What exactly is a "triple golden stab wound" ?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, razman said:

What exactly is a "triple golden stab wound" ?

I asked that in  #9, still waiting for the answer, maybe you will have more luck than me getting one.

I do, but that's just because I played a lot of D&D as a kid and died a lot.

Now I do more adult things, like play Pathfinder and Exalted :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/27/2018 at 12:42 PM, ahuy2702 said:

Hi, what account were you previously posting under as this account has only 1 post?