Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
markdohle

Independent Medical Review Validates Facts

markdohle

Independent Medical Review Validates Facts

In the decade since my near-death experience (NDE) during a week-long coma in November 2008, I have been through many ups and downs in sharing my experience with the world. The low point involved a published account of false and misleading statements. The details of my medical condition were called into question as perhaps not as severe as I’d maintained in my first book, Proof of Heaven. I was challenged personally with implications that I lied about such specifics for financial gain.

Counteracting such claims, this month represents a resounding “up” in that journey: Dr. Bruce Greyson, one of the top globally-acknowledged scientific researchers in the field of consciousness studies, has teamed up with physician colleagues Surbhi Khanna and Lauren E. Moore to provide a detailed and comprehensive review of my medical records. This independent physician case report has been published this month in the widely respected peer-reviewed Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease:

Continue: http://ebenalexander.com/independent-medical-review-validates-facts/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

danydandan

So NDE have a correlation with activity in the brain?

That's nothing new.

It's doesn't prove anything, nor does it suggest anything other than NDE's are a result of brain activity.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_Coma_Scale.

It also doesn't offer anything that supports or suggests thst consciousness can happen outside of the brain.

Edit: I might add  Dr Edan is a fruad and a money hungry one at that. He was facing a number of malpractice suits prior to falling into a coma. They had the potential to cost him 3million before expenses. Prior to writing his book, he hadn't practiced in four or five years.

He has loads and loads of malpractice examples. Like fusing the wrong vertebrae in one patient, failure to tell others of possible complications. The vertebrea one is really bad as when he found out he didn't tell the patient, eventually he did months later and three visits later. He is a charlatan.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

eight bits

As always, I welcome Mark to the spirituality debate forum.

Greyson is a prominent Very Ill Brain Effects researcher and advocate. In what way would his review of any medical records be termed "independent?" Certainly not independent of the hypothesis in contention.

• Like 3