Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Kavanaugh get the nod?

Myles

Will Kavanaugh be confirmed?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kavanaugh get enough YES votes?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2018 at 07:32 PM

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

and the devils triangle is a reference to a hairy crotch.

No it's not. :lol: There is a drinking game and a reference to a threesome with two men and one woman, which doesn't bode well for him.

It's a good idea to get all of the facts and do some research before making a claim. I've learned a great deal about verifying facts before putting my foot in my mouth on UM. ;)

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

in Kavanaugh's year book messages were written referring to 'boofing' and 'devils triangle' when questioned as to what they meant, Kavanaugh replied that boofing referred to vomitting and the devils triangle to a drinking game... now who the hell is he trying to kid. I spent a good position of my teenage years in the eighties and i can tell you that 'boofing' refers to screwing and the devils triangle is a reference to a hairy crotch. of course Kavanaugh was supposed to be a virgin or at least sexually inexperience but he seems to have all the 80's teenage terms down-pat. Kavanaugh is taking everyone on a long ride... 

I grew up in the 80's and actually never heard either saying used. Google has boofing as slang for "The act of inserting drugs into the anus for a longer trip" so I have no idea where vomiting or sex comes into that.

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

No it's not. :lol: There is a drinking game and a reference to a threesome with two men and one woman, which doesn't bode well for him.

It's a good idea to get all of the facts and do some research before making a claim. I've learned a great deal about verifying facts before putting my foot in my mouth on UM. ;)

first off I'm well aware of the terms boofing and devils triangle. and I'll take the pepsi challenge any day of the week and twice on sundays about what the 'devil's triangle' means. but i like you... so lets say its meant as a threesome how is what i said any less right? is the dude not a liar? 

Just now, Gertdoggy said:

I grew up in the 80's and actually never heard either saying used. Google has boofing as slang for "The act of inserting drugs into the anus for a longer trip" so I have no idea where vomiting or sex comes into that.

well ask your hero Kavanaugh all about it or not since you'd be flat out getting truthful answer. and it sounds like you had a quiet teenage upbringing. nothing wrong with that but i know what i know and even Michelle can only nit pick as a defence for Kavanaugh. trust me mate the guy is a liar. 

Just now, Captain Risky said:

well ask your hero Kavanaugh all about it or not since you'd be flat out getting truthful answer. and it sounds like you had a quiet teenage upbringing. nothing wrong with that but i know what i know and even Michelle can only nit pick as a defence for Kavanaugh. trust me mate the guy is a liar. 

I would like to state he is not my hero. If I had the power I don't think I would vote him in but for other reasons. However personally I would need a lot more then the odd use of 2 words that have multiple slang meanings to convict someone of lying, but that is just me.

• Like 3

Just now, Gertdoggy said:

I would like to state he is not my hero. If I had the power I don't think I would vote him in but for other reasons. However personally I would need a lot more then the odd use of 2 words that have multiple slang meanings to convict someone of lying, but that is just me.

well maybe i shouldn't have stated he's your hero but it seems that this republican-democrat divide is starting to make people look the other way when it comes to whats acceptable for this highly important post of Federal court judge and what it not. what I'm alluding to is the inconsistencies in Kavanaugh's statements and his obvious lies that makes me question just how fit he is for the role. 

14 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

first off I'm well aware of the terms boofing and devils triangle.

You didn't seem to know what it was a few minutes ago. This is nowhere near a clear cut case against him which is painfully clear.

I would be full on board beside her if she had at least told one person at the time!

Edited by Michelle
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You didn't seem to know what it was a few minutes ago. This is nowhere near a clear cut case against him which is painfully clear.

sorry Michelle but you misunderstood what i said. i know what a devil's triangle is. if you like i have no problems in painting a picture for you or alternatively you can apply your imagination and think like a bunch of teenage guys talking themselves up. a threesome...lol OR according to Kavanaugh, a drinking game...

Edited by Captain Risky

7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I would be full on board beside her if she had at least told one person at the time!

on this, yes i agree. not meaning to defend her but she looks introverted and all so id imagine it was something she held onto, privately. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

sorry luv but you misunderstood what i said. i know what a devil's triangle is. if you like i have no problems in painting a picture for you or alternatively you can apply your imagination and think like a bunch of teenage guys talking themselves up. a threesome...lol

Don't call me luv. It's condescending and patronizing. Basically everything you publicly decry.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Don't call me luv. It's condescending and patronizing. Basically everything you publicly decry.

FYI luv is just a causal way of saying i like you without freeking you out. its used by both sexes. so take it easy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

FYI luv is just a causal way of saying i like you without freeking you out. its used by both sexes. so take it easy. 

It's horrible how such a common phrase can so easily be turned into the most racist, sexist or whatever other ist thing anyone could ever imagine innit?

10 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It's horrible how such a common phrase can so easily be turned into the most racist, sexist or whatever other ist thing anyone could ever imagine innit?

well thats just you reading too much into it. i can't help that, now can i? but in the spirit of this fine forum i will retract and edit it since its caused you so much grief, Michelle. strange that you're prepared to rip into King for being a victim yet you easily enough defended degrading accusations against Kavanaugh that could only have been read one way. 

Edited by Captain Risky

5 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

well thats just you reading too much into it. i can't help that, now can i? but in the spirit of this fine forum i will retract and edit it since its caused you so much grief, Michelle. strange that you're prepared to rip into King for being a victim yet you easily enough defended degrading accusations against Kavanaugh. 

What a drama queen! I haven't ripped into King or defended Kavanough. Believe me, it would be crystal clear if I had. :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Michelle said:

What a drama queen! I haven't ripped into King or defended Kavanough. Believe me, it would be crystal clear if I had. :lol:

i am? thats not the impression i wanted to make. still the facts remain that Kavanaugh is a liar and the entire nomination process has, even though been dirty and along party lines, been a success. Kavanaugh has been dissected and exposed. Caveat Emptor.  

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Gertdoggy said:

I am still on the fence with this overall so I am not asking this as an honest question that I don't have an answer too. Why didn’t Fords parents or brother sign her character reference? I could not find any reliable answer to that. Maybe they are die hard Republicans and that is more important to them but it seems odd to me. Does anyone know anything about the family relationship prior to this.

perhaps her family are keeping a low profile because of CIA connections....which wouldn't fit in with the narrative that's being 
constructed for all this....

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-23/exposed-cia-honeytrap-set-kavanaugh-accuser-cia-ties

quote from link....

Christine’s Father Has Worked, and Still Works, For the CIA.

In addition to the other info that has recently surfaced, an article from the site ImpiousDigest states that Christine’s father, Ralph G Blasey Jr. had worked for the CIA and was a vice president, at one time, for the National Savings and Trust “black budget bank” allegedly known for funding CIA deep state operations.

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

God willing the right will have a five man majority on the Supreme Court for decades to come. I make no pretense of denying my political orientation, as I find no shame in being a cultural conservative. 

Good thing we invented him.

6 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

I doubt the woman was ever assaulted. She is likely a paid pawn of the Democratic Party. Her purpose simply to derail Judge Kavanaugh's nomination.

I agree with the bolded above... 

It's interesting how... 'compelling' her testimony is said to be... not just by the Democrats who are unanimous about
it but by Republicans as well.... even though they would go more for mistaken identity rather than call her out as a liar..

I'm pretty sure that there are going to be techniques that can be used to create a compelling testimony...
Just speculating here but I would imagine that putting someone into a deep state of relaxation or hypnosis and
then planting 'memories' might work... possibly with the use of drugs... there could have been quite a bit of
preparation for the 'compelling' testimony (that no one is willing to corroborate) .... 

perhaps she had vague memories of an incident that was similar to her Story... (but nothing to do with Kavanaugh)

and this could have been used to construct the Story... a grain of truth to build on... 

The way she spoke (and acted) like a girl at the Hearing could be a clue to the Planting Memories technique..
I've heard some people say she was deliberately putting it on to gain sympathy.... but maybe she was tuning in to some kind of
programming where she was regressed back to when she was 15 or younger..

??? 

7 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

So it's her word. And no date is given. She said she "didn't know how". Ok so when was the date? She only had 3 days at most and "didn't know how" so when did the "anonymous" tip come in? 

Edit: Oh and by the way is she psychic? She intuitively knew Kavanaugh would be nominated 72 hours before it happened? 

you don't need to be psychic when your father works for the CIA.... '''walls have ears'''' 

7 hours ago, Gertdoggy said:

This is what you quoted "She contacted The Post through a tip line in early July, when it had become clear that Kavanaugh was on the shortlist of possible nominees to replace retiring justice Anthony M. Kennedy but before Trump announced his name publicly. A registered Democrat who has made small contributions to political organizations, she contacted her congresswoman, Democrat Anna G. Eshoo, around the same time."

There is no date there, where again are you coming up with a date prior to the 9th

The part where it says 'but before Trump announced his name publicly.'

That means before the 9th, since the 9th is when he announced his nominee publicly.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

If by sexual assault you mean rape, then no of course not.  But Judge Kavanaugh did not rape this women, he was merely accused of touching her inappropriately. 

No, by sexual assault I mean sexual assault. 

So are you saying you have done what Kavanaugh did? 

9 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

True liberty is not a license to sin.  True liberty enables one to live a righteous life that pleases God.  And this only due to Christ's sacrifice on the cross and bodily resurrection from the grave.

Read the Book of Romans with your definition of "liberty" in mind and then get back to me.

You country is founded on the separation of church and state. Your religious views should have no bearing on legislation. 

Forget Romans, get back to me when you've read anything Jesus had to say. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, bee said:

you don't need to be psychic when your father works for the CIA.... '''walls have ears'''' 

and when you work for them as well....?

also from the article I posted before..

as it says.. ' this theory is perfectly, logically, and legally impossible to prove,'....

but this would fit in with a (speculated but likely) Operation to bring down Kavanaugh and by association to weaken Trump..

perhaps it was such an important operation for them than no one less committed or accomplished than Christine Blasey Ford
could be trusted with '''' the job'''' and she would be confident that her back was well and truly covered..

For a very detailed and well documented case about the CIA Black Bank which is interesting reading, see this article from Impious Digest:

An intriguing in-depth new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that a Stanford University Psychiatry Professor named Dr. Christine Blasey has become the latest centerpiece of a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) plot to harm President Trump with her last-minute allegation, just days prior to US Senate confirmation, that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh had attempted to sexually assault her over 30 years ago when they were teenage school children—while being kept from the American people about Dr. Blasey is that she currently oversees the CIA Undergraduate Internship Program Stanford University developed by the notorious CIA-connected Stanford University Psychiatric Professor Dr. Frederick T. Melges—who himself, in 1985, took into his care the homeless woman Lois Lang who assassinated CIA paymaster Nick Deak—and that afterwards saw the CIA’sblack operations monies being controlled by Ralph G. Blasey Jr.—who, not so mysteriously, just happens to be the father of Dr. Christine Blasey.  

Of course, this theory is perfectly, logically, and legally impossible to prove, as the CIA operates under the explicit cover of national security, which is the end all and be all of the Shadow Government. 

• Like 1

Congressional web address seemingly updates Wikipedia definition of 'Devil's Triangle' to reflect Brett Kavanaugh's PG-rated explanation of questionable term in his yearbook

"Please observe us actively trying to cover this up". Jeez, learn to proxy already. Those Congress guys make it too easy.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked