Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elizabeth Warren running for President?

Hankenhunter

Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Results: She’s Native American

DB

I think it's a safe bet that she's definitely planning on running.

Turns out she's as Native American as the current chief of the Cherokee Nation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Results: She’s Native American

Trumps response:  Who cares?

Argue with a fool and appear to be one yourself Elizabeth.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 5:13 PM, Princess Serenity said:

Pocahontas/Spartacus! 

We're a bunch of losers! 

Yeah I wondered why he made that Spartacus reference.  Didn't he know that Spartacus' rebellion failed and he was crucified?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Trumps response:  Who cares?

Argue with a fool and appear to be one yourself Elizabeth.

I don't think that she's doing it to prove him wrong. I don't think he really cares much what he thinks on a personal level.

It looks more like she's preparing to run against him in 2020. Now if he calls her Pocahontas, it's by definition racist. Now he can't use it as he probably would have: a rallying cry that his base can laugh over, like 'lyin' Ted Cruise' or 'Crooked Hillary'. 

Edited by ExpandMyMind

3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Turns out she's as Native American as the current chief of the Cherokee Nation.

Not likely.

According to her so-called DNA analysis, she's 1/1,024th NA...which is small enough to easily be an error.  What she is, is a shameless cultural appropriator.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

I don't think that she's doing it to prove him wrong. I don't think he really cares much what he thinks on a personal level.

It looks more like her preparing for running against him in 2020. Now if he calls her Pocahontas, it's by definition racist. Now he can't use it as he probably would have: as a rallying cry that his base can laugh over, like 'lyin' Ted Cruise' or 'Crooked Hillary'. 

The left already considers/calls him a racist anyway so he has nothing to lose from calling her pocahontas at this point.

In theory he might even be able to spin this to make the Democrats look racist by focusing on how much the democrats care about race and trying to tie it to the one drop rule, from the articles she had one native American ancestor somewhere between 6 to 10 generations back.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Not likely.

According to her so-called DNA analysis, she's 1/1,024th NA...which is small enough to easily be an error.  What she is, is a shameless cultural appropriator.

(2) The largest segment identified as having Native American ancestry is on chromosome 10. This
segment is 13.4 centiMorgans in genetic length, and spans approximately 4,700,000 DNA bases. Based 
on a principal components analysis (Novembre et al., 2008), this segment is clearly distinct from 
segments of European ancestry (nominal p-value 7.4 x 10-7, corrected p-value of 2.6 x 10-4) and is
strongly associated with Native American ancestry. 

(3) The total length of the 5 genetic segments identified as having Native American ancestry is 25.6
centiMorgans, and they span approximately 12,300,000 DNA bases. The average segment length is 5.8 
centiMorgans. The total and average segment size suggest (via the method of moments) an unadmixed 
Native American ancestor in the pedigree at approximately 8 generations before the sample, although 
the actual number could be somewhat lower or higher (Gravel, 2012 and Huff et al., 2011). 

(4) The sample was compared to the results of the 185 reference individuals with European ancestry, 
from Great Britain and Utah.
• The segment on chromosome 10 observed in the individual is larger than any of the segments 
identified as having Native American ancestry in any of the 185 reference individuals. 
• The total length of Native American segments observed in the individual is greater than the 
average value for the reference individuals — by 12.4-fold (corresponding to 12.7 standard deviations) 
for the individuals from Great Britain and 10.5-fold (corresponding to 4.9 standard deviations) for the 
individuals from Utah.
(5) The sample also contained smaller segments that could not be reliably assigned to any specific 
ancestry group (at 99% posterior probability). The total length of these unassigned segments was 366
centiMorgans, and they span 267,650,000 DNA bases.

Conclusion. While the vast majority of the individual’s ancestry is European, the results strongly support
the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor in the individual’s pedigree, likely in the range 
of 6-10 generations ago.

Like I said, she as Native American as some actual Native American Chiefs.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

The left already considers/calls him a racist anyway so he has nothing to lose from calling her pocahontas at this point

Not being racist should not come down to having 'nothing to lose'.

"Oh well. Since people already think I'm racist, I guess I should just be a racist". That's the argument you just made. Incredible.

14 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

In theory he might even be able to spin this to make the Democrats look racist by focusing on how much the democrats care about race and trying to tie it to the one drop rule, from the articles she had one native American ancestor somewhere between 6 to 10 generations back.

This is exactly what she claimed. She said she had an ancestor around 8 generations back. I'm not sure how being proven right could work against her, but then again we are living in the Darkest Timeline where reality and the truth don't seem to matter.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It looks more like she's preparing to run against him in 2020. Now if he calls her Pocahontas, it's by definition racist. Now he can't use it as he probably would have: a rallying cry that his base can laugh over, like 'lyin' Ted Cruise' or 'Crooked Hillary'. 

Do you think that would stop him?  I have my doubts.  It would stop a normal, reasonable person but a normal reasonable person wouldn't have said it in the first place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Like I said, she as Native American as some actual Native American Chiefs.

No, what you said was:

"Turns out she's as Native American as the current chief of the Cherokee Nation." -EMM

The current Chief of the Cherokee Nation is Bill John Baker, who is 1/32 Cherokee (and possibly has other NA blood).

At most, Warren is 1/1,024th NA.  So you have told a complete lie.  Why?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

Because.....Trump

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm one 1/64 French and 1/64 Cherokee. I guess that makes me confused.

• Haha 2

On 10/12/2018 at 1:30 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

Conversely, I think their best candidate would be a black woman. 

Not a chance. Our country is both too racist and too sexist for that to work out in this climate.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

"Oh well. Since people already think I'm racist, I guess I should just be a racist". That's the argument you just made. Incredible.

This is exactly what she claimed. She said she had an ancestor around 8 generations back. I'm not sure how being proven right could work against her, but then again we are living in the Darkest Timeline where reality and the truth don't seem to matter.

The darkest timeline??

I wish I had known. I've been neglecting my goatee!!

9 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

No, what you said was:

"Turns out she's as Native American as the current chief of the Cherokee Nation." -EMM

The current Chief of the Cherokee Nation is Bill John Baker, who is 1/32 Cherokee (and possibly has other NA blood).

The article I read had an error. But, the test puts her anywhere between 6 and 10 generations, and estimates 8. Which is exactly what she had claimed based on her family lore, as far as I'm aware.

1/64th is the other end of that scale, just to let you know. 

18 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

but then again we are living in the Darkest Timeline where reality and the truth don't seem to matter.

I would encourage you to bring yourself to a place where reality and truth matter again.

Stop telling lies and your own dark outlook will improve.  You're welcome.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Maybe I didnt state what I meant well.  You said with this dna test Trump wont be able to call her pocahontas cause the left could cry racist, the left already cries racist about stuff Trump does so the threat of being called a racist means nothing at this point.  As for calling her pocahontas, calling that racism is an extreme stretch.

Ultimately the threat of calling someone a racist doesnt work if you already call that person a racist is what I was trying to get at.

She claimed she was 1/32 native Anerican which has been proven wrong as she is significantly less and had to go back quite a few more generations.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 5:48 PM, Lord Harry said:

Deleted.

Liked that bit,

No I can't even comment but to say its not only her, for many it just rolls off their tongue as easy as a knee jerk reply in daily comm.: and I'll leave the African brothers and their instant Blackfoot reply out and that's all I'm saying.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

Liked that bit,

No I can't even comment but to say its not only her, for many it just rolls off their tongue as easy as a knee jerk reply in daily comm.: and I'll leave the African brothers and their instant Blackfoot reply out and that's all I'm saying.

To be perfectly honest, I can't remember what I posted and deleted. But I'm sure it was something good. I probably had a bit too much to drink before I sobered up and realized it could get me a suspension. LOL!

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

The article I read had an error. But, the test puts her anywhere between 6 and 10 generations, and estimates 8. Which is exactly what she had claimed based on her family lore, as far as I'm aware.

1/64th is the other end of that scale, just to let you know. 

8 Generations, so about 200 years ago.  How diverse.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

To be perfectly honest, I can't remember what I posted and deleted. But I'm sure it was something good. I probably had a bit too much to drink before I sobered up and realized it could get me a suspension. LOL!

That my friend has got to be one of the best things I've seen posted in a while an d believe me I get around ....?mmmmm ehrm that didn't sound exactly right oh wellzzzhahahahahahahahaa@!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

As for calling her pocahontas, calling that racism is an extreme stretch.

Okay, so if you're arguing with and clearly don't like Piney, then keep calling him Tonto mockingly, it wouldn't be racist? Of course it would be, and this is exactly the same thing.

6 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Ultimately the threat of calling someone a racist doesnt work if you already call that person a racist is what I was trying to get at.

So the answer to deflecting accusations of racism is actually to be obviously racist over and over again until people become numb to it? Good to know.

7 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

She claimed she was 1/32 native Anerican which has been proven wrong as she is significantly less and had to go back quite a few more generations.

1/32 is fifth generation, I believe. That's one generation off from the range of the study. I've not been able to find the quote of her saying this though and I've read elsewhere that she claimed she was 8th generation.

In other words, I hardly think this is evidence of her being deceitful in any way, since she always made it clear that she was working from family lore, where an exact number was never specified.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

8 Generations, so about 200 years ago.  How diverse.

There are Americans who claim Irish or Scottish heritage from longer than 200 years ago. How is this different?

• Like 1

Since he's a democrat no one really pushes... Interesting...

When he was in high school, Cory Booker, the New Jersey Democrat and possible White House contender, groped his classmate as they kissed. He reached for her breast, and when she swatted his hand away, he made another attempt.

The incident resurfaced this week as Booker joined calls for an FBI investigation into the allegation of high-school-era sexual assault leveled by Christine Blasey Ford against Brett Kavanaugh.

So now it turns out that Warren's DNA tester found she is actually Colombian, Peruvian, or Mexican, in a very tiny amount.  As a result, he declares her "Native American".

She goes ahead and calls herself Cherokee anyway.

The actual facts are that a non commercial tester, Carlos Bustamante, deduced that Warren was between 1/32 to 1/512 Colombian, Peruvian, or Mexican. The dearth of Native American DNA prompted the “examiner” to use these national markers based on migration theory. #SeñoritaWarren

Edited by hacktorp