Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elizabeth Warren running for President?

Hankenhunter

Poll: Half of voters say views on Warren unchanged by DNA test

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/24/elizabeth-warren-dna-poll-935346

So that means that half of voters WERE influenced. I wonder for the better, or worse?

I found this interesting....

As for Warren's decision to list herself as a racial minority in the Association of American Law Schools Director of Law Teachers, a plurality (45 percent) of those surveyed said they agreed it was "inappropriate" for her to do. Twenty percent of registered voters polled said it was appropriate, and 35 percent said they did not know or have an opinion. Broken down by party, 61 percent of Republicans surveyed said Warren's decision was inappropriate, while 25 percent of Democrats said the same. In contrast, 34 percent of Democrats said the decision was appropriate, and only 9 percent of Republicans agreed.

So, 25% of Democrats think lying, or at least claiming ancestry you really don't know about, is OK? Unbelievable... sigh....

So on a similar note to Warren claiming NA heratige. I saw my dad's DNA analysis, that he got done, the other day. Apparently he's like 4% Neanderthal (He's 100% Welsh by birth.). So then that means I probably am between 2 and 3 percent Neanderthal. So, then can I legally claim to identify as a Neanderthal?

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 4:24 AM, DieChecker said:

So, 25% of Democrats think lying, or at least claiming ancestry you really don't know about, is OK? Unbelievable... sigh....

To me it was a non issue. My family lore claimed that I had NA blood as well. I never latched onto it but can understand the desire to do so, which is good since it turned out to be bunk anyways LOL.

• Like 1

On 25/10/2018 at 8:27 AM, DieChecker said:

So, then can I legally claim to identify as a Neanderthal?

Must... Not... Make.. Obvious.. Insulting comment.

:D

• Haha 2