Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Hankenhunter

Elizabeth Warren running for President?

279 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Lord Harry
10 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

Since he's a democrat no one really pushes... Interesting...

 

When he was in high school, Cory Booker, the New Jersey Democrat and possible White House contender, groped his classmate as they kissed. He reached for her breast, and when she swatted his hand away, he made another attempt.

The incident resurfaced this week as Booker joined calls for an FBI investigation into the allegation of high-school-era sexual assault leveled by Christine Blasey Ford against Brett Kavanaugh.

There is a huge double standard in the west as it relates to those on the right and on the left. A liberal of course can do no wrong. Which means Obama can attend a church whose minister preaches racist black liberation theology and the media never bats an eye.  But if Donald Trump nominates someone who may have drank beer in high school all Hell breaks loose.

Edited by Lord Harry
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
17 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

There are Americans who claim Irish or Scottish heritage from longer than 200 years ago. How is this different?

My only answer to that is who gives a flying ****.  You know, I see these people at work sending DNA samples off to 23 and me and ancestry.com and I'm like, "who cares".  One's racial heritage is not something to be proud of or valued in my opinion.  It's not an accomplishment it's a coincidence.  I'm proud (or ashamed or worried :)) of things I do, not of my ancestors. 

One thing I can say about them though, they must have had a lot of guts to come over here in wooden boat 300 years ago or cross the plains through hostile lands 150 years ago.  But did I do that?  Would I want to?  Heck no.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
26 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

Since he's a democrat no one really pushes... Interesting...

 

When he was in high school, Cory Booker, the New Jersey Democrat and possible White House contender, groped his classmate as they kissed. He reached for her breast, and when she swatted his hand away, he made another attempt.

The incident resurfaced this week as Booker joined calls for an FBI investigation into the allegation of high-school-era sexual assault leveled by Christine Blasey Ford against Brett Kavanaugh.

Link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

My only answer to that is who gives a flying ****.  You know, I see these people at work sending DNA samples off to 23 and me and ancestry.com and I'm like, "who cares".  One's racial heritage is not something to be proud of or valued in my opinion.  It's not an accomplishment it's a coincidence.  I'm proud (or ashamed or worried :)) of things I do, not of my ancestors. 

I actually feel 100% the same way. In fact, it kinda p***es me off when people say they're proud of something that they have nothing to do with or no control over.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
1 hour ago, Lord Harry said:

There is a huge double standard in the west as it relates to those on the right and on the left. A liberal of course can do no wrong. Which means Obama can attend a church whose minister preaches racist black liberation theology and the media never bats an eye.  But if Donald Trump nominates someone who may have drank beer in high school all Hell breaks loose.

The beer was not the problem. Way to overly marginalize an issue to try to prove a point.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Harry
5 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

The beer was not the problem. Way to overly marginalize an issue to try to prove a point.

Oh I'm sorry. I suppose we are back on the fake "sexual assault?"

Last I checked this country still has the presumption of innocence.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
1 minute ago, Lord Harry said:

Oh I'm sorry. I suppose we are back on the fake "sexual assault?"

Last I checked this country still has the presumption of innocence.

**sigh** 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp

Lol...

Elizabeth Warren Savaged On Social Media As DNA Gambit Backfires

Quote

So Elizabeth Warren is *possibly* 1/1024 (0.09%) Native American.

Scientists say the average European-American is 0.18% Native American. (https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/25/science/23andme-genetic-ethnicity-study.html )

That'd make Warren even less Native American than the average European-American.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-15/elizabeth-warren-scalps-herself-dna-gambit-backfires

Liz is gonna have to have a pow wow with her campaign strategists...

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead

FB_IMG_1539638095189.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

The article I read had an error. But, the test puts her anywhere between 6 and 10 generations, and estimates 8. Which is exactly what she had claimed based on her family lore, as far as I'm aware.

1/64th is the other end of that scale, just to let you know. 

These DNA tests, I believe, are only accurate back about 7 generations.  Anything more registers at less then 1% which is inaccurate.  There are genetic markers that are shared between old world and new world.  And then DNA is only part of the story.  I resister 57% English, 30% Eastern Europe.  My full little brother registers 24% English, 26% Eastern Europe.  There can be a big difference even within a family.  It could be that Warren is less than 1/64th.  She probably has more of a chance to sit on the British Throne than she has to being an Indian Chief.  Does it matter if she has Indian blood in her?  If she does, it is such a small percentage, it's really dishonest to claim Indian blood and hence, warrants mockery.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
3 hours ago, OverSword said:

My only answer to that is who gives a flying ****.  You know, I see these people at work sending DNA samples off to 23 and me and ancestry.com and I'm like, "who cares".

Yeah but if they find out they are 2% African, they can start corn rows in their hair and talking with ebonics!

...identity politics is poisoning our culture.

Also, guys, please don't submit DNA samples to these private companies. You're just asking for trouble.

Why a DNA data breach is much worse than a credit card leak

Quote

One simple reason is that hackers might want to sell DNA data back for ransom, says Giovanni Vigna, a professor of computer science at UC Santa Barbara and co-founder of cybersecurity company Lastline. Hackers could threaten to revoke access or post the sensitive information online if not given money; one Indiana hospital paid $55,000 to hackers for this very reason. But there are reasons genetic data specifically could be lucrative. “This data could be sold on the down-low or monetized to insurance companies,” Vigna adds. “You can imagine the consequences: One day, I might apply for a long-term loan and get rejected because deep in the corporate system, there is data that I am very likely to get Alzheimer’s and die before I would repay the loan.”

How Ancestry.com takes DNA ownership rights from customers and their relatives

Quote

Specifically, by submitting DNA to AncestryDNA, you agree to “grant AncestryDNA and the Ancestry Group Companies a perpetual, royalty-free, world-wide, transferable license to use your DNA, and any DNA you submit for any person from whom you obtained legal authorization as described in this Agreement, and to use, host, sublicense and distribute the resulting analysis to the extent and in the form or context we deem appropriate on or through any media or medium and with any technology or devices now known or hereafter developed or discovered.”

Basically, Ancestry.com gets to use or distribute your DNA for any research or commercial purpose it decides and doesn’t have to pay you, or your heirs, a dime. Furthermore, Ancestry.com takes this royalty-free license in perpetuity (for all time) and can distribute the results of your DNA tests anywhere in the world and with any technology that exists, or will ever be invented. With this single contractual provision, customers are granting Ancestry.com the broadest possible rights to own and exploit their genetic information.

:tu:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil

Funny state of affairs where a candidate is selected based on their DNA rather than on their political expressions and ideas. :blink:

1/5 Native American, 1/20 Black, 1/5 White.....  Political forecasts 0/0

Edited by Black Red Devil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
2 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Funny state of affairs where a candidate is selected based on their DNA rather than on their political expressions and ideas. :blink:

1/5 Native American, 1/20 Black, 1/5 White.....  Political forecasts 0/0

OR even perhaps chastised for her claims to heritage other than her political expressions and ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp

Elizabeth Warren will likely have to abandon her plan to run for president as she has set herself up to be the target of race fraud accusation.  And she's guilty of it:

 

1. Elizabeth Warren self-identified as a "Native American" in the The Association of American Law Schools Directory of law professors in every edition printed between 1986 -1995.

2. After becoming a professor at the University of Pennsylvania, Warren demanded the University change her faculty listed ethnicity from “white” to “Native American.”

3. Warren was identified by Harvard Law as a “woman of color.” Harvard promoted Warren’s hire as expanding their campus diversity by hiring a woman with "minority background" onto their faculty.

4. Warren claimed that her mother and father had to elope due to her mom’s obvious Indian heritage and the white bigotry of her father’s family.

5. Warren was video-recorded telling this story: "My mom and dad were very much in love and they wanted to get married. My father's parents said 'Absolutely not because she's part Cherokee and Delaware.' After fighting it they eloped."

6. Warren submitted multiple recipes for the Indian cookbook “Pow Wow Chow” and signed her name, “Elizabeth Warren - Cherokee”

7. Warren used offensive, racially charged language to defend her claims of Native American heritage, declaring that her family had “high cheekbones” like “all the Indians do.”

8. Warren has now claimed that she *may* have 1/1024th Indian DNA. This is equally problematic since DNA science proves that the average white American has .18% Indian DNA, far more that Warren's .098% (lowest estimate according to study)

9. Multiple members of Warren's direct family have disputed her claims of a "proud Native American heritage." They deny the Senator's Indian heritage stories fervently:

10. Warren's DNA report did not measure actual Native American DNA. The report actually measured Colombian, Mexican and Peruvian DNA. Of which Warren *may* have a tiny, tiny fraction - possibly.

11. It is very difficult to argue that Warren did not commit racial fraud. She used the advantages in the system to advance her career with no evidence (to this day) that she is actually Native American. Democrats defending her behavior on this point is dubious - at best.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson

Seems the only thing noteworthy in Warren's DNA is the Democrat propensity for telling huge lies and then doubling down once caught!  Will they ever learn?

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
3 hours ago, OverSword said:

My only answer to that is who gives a flying ****.  You know, I see these people at work sending DNA samples off to 23 and me and ancestry.com and I'm like, "who cares".  One's racial heritage is not something to be proud of or valued in my opinion.  It's not an accomplishment it's a coincidence.  I'm proud (or ashamed or worried :)) of things I do, not of my ancestors.

Of course it is something to be proud of.  No, it's not an accomplishment.  It's something you can celebrate.  To know where you come from is power.    Not knowing your past leaves you in the dark as far as your future goes.

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

One thing I can say about them though, they must have had a lot of guts to come over here in wooden boat 300 years ago or cross the plains through hostile lands 150 years ago.  But did I do that?  Would I want to?  Heck no.

My great grandfather did that (drove wagon trains across the country).  A more distant ancestor was Elisha Walling.  I haven't, but I would be one disposed to it because it is in my blood.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
16 minutes ago, Kismit said:

OR even perhaps chastised for her claims to heritage other than her political expressions and ideas?

State of affairs doesn't exclude her proclaims nor the perception of voters based on her heritage.  In other words the whole Democratic process of selecting an adequate political candidate based on their views and proposals seems to be missing the mark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
15 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Of course it is something to be proud of.  No, it's not an accomplishment.  It's something you can celebrate.  To know where you come from is power.    Not knowing your past leaves you in the dark as far as your future goes.

I know where I came from.  Seattle, WA.  In my experience the people who are ultra focused on this are:

  • 1st generation Americans
  • people that don't know who one or both of their parents are.

That second batch also fall into the racial superiority trap.  They don't know who they are, but they do know they're white, and usually pretend they know they're German.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gertdoggy
22 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

6. Warren submitted multiple recipes for the Indian cookbook “Pow Wow Chow” and signed her name, “Elizabeth Warren - Cherokee”

She plagiarized the recipes she used in the cookbook.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
17 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I know where I came from.  Seattle, WA.  In my experience the people who are ultra focused on this are:

  • 1st generation Americans
  • people that don't know who one or both of their parents are.

That second batch also fall into the racial superiority trap.  They don't know who they are, but they do know they're white, and usually pretend they know they're German.

Have you been around genealogists?  What you just said couldn't be more wrong.  I wouldn't call myself a genealogist but I can trace several lines back to the 1700s, one to the 1300s and perhaps another partially to the 1200s.  OBTW, no German.

Edited by RavenHawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Harry
46 minutes ago, Kismit said:

OR even perhaps chastised for her claims to heritage other than her political expressions and ideas?

Listen.  Warren deserves whatever chastisement she gets.  Her lie is not only an insult to those of actual American Indian heritage, it is also the among the worst excesses of political opportunism I have ever witnessed.  Hers is the current state of Democratic politics.  Race baiting and pandering based upon ethnicity rather than debate in the market place of ideas.

Edited by Lord Harry
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
24 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

State of affairs doesn't exclude her proclaims nor the perception of voters based on her heritage.  In other words the whole Democratic process of selecting an adequate political candidate based on their views and proposals seems to be missing the mark.

I  wouldn't know. The only thing I ever hear about her is that she isn't a native American and claimed she was.

From here it looks like a fixation on the part of some people. 

Not necessarily you.

Just that it seems to be the only thing people ever talk about in regards to Elizabeth Warren.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
3 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I  wouldn't know. The only thing I ever hear about her is that she isn't a native American and claimed she was.

From here it looks like a fixation on the part of some people. 

Not necessarily you.

Just that it seems to be the only thing people ever talk about in regards to Elizabeth Warren.

Exactly my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
Just now, Black Red Devil said:

Exactly my point.

Yes. And if we go back to my original post. We will see where the ideas converge. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14

Elizabeth Warren recently attended a gathering of Native Americans where she gave a speech explaining her Native American history and all the wonderful things she wants to accomplish for the Native American population. Afterwards, the tribal elders met and decided to give her the honorary title of "Sitting Eagle". Warren beamed with pride as she thanked the elders and left. A curious reporter asked the tribal elders if the name had any special meaning and was told "Sitting Eagle" is an eagle so full of #$%$ it can no longer fly.  :lol:

Edited by Merc14
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.