Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Picture from my house

Amber17davis

Hi everyone I have sent this picture to a few people who have looked at it put it on computers to edit it truing to make it clear. This picture was taken on my dads iPhone in 2014 it was taken in the day time while my parents were having there kitchen done meaning that me and siblings were at school and my mum was at work. The only people I’m thr house are my dad (taking the picture) and my uncle (the one clearly in the picture). There is something in the reflection of the fridge. We have tried to recreate it standing in the same place as my dad was when he was taking the picture who was also wearing a stripy T-shirt while taking it. There are no dents in the fridge to distort it. He also took a few pictures in the same place this one being the only one with anything in. It looks to me like there is someone standing in the conservatory in front of the window. If anyone could give me any ideas as to what this might be it would be much appreciated. 

167FBBA2-452D-46C0-93A4-C2FAA303C421.jpeg

Looks to me like a distorted reflection of your uncle. Notice the identical shirt color.

The black stripe is a distortion of the power tool he's holding. It has a black bottom (battery probably).

• Like 1

Why couldn't it just be a person wearing a hoodie who happened to be at that place unannounced at the moment of the picture taking?

My uncle was next the the fridge anything next the the fridge can not be seen in it the fridge was also flat against the wall. If you even slightly lighten the picture there wearing white or a light colour and seams to be holding something near its chest not there side like he is the figure in the fridge is also standing up right.  

It could possibly be someone turning up but there is only one way in to the conservatory the blinds were slightly closed so the wasn’t in the garden. We also have 3 dogs a bird can’t even land in the garden with out them knowing about it. 

7 minutes ago, Amber17davis said:

My uncle was next the the fridge anything next the the fridge can not be seen in it the fridge was also flat against the wall.

Is the door of the fridge curving outwards? It looks like it does. If so, it can reflect things next to it.

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 1

Hi I have taken the picture not able to upload it because of the file size is to big though I have made it as small as possible the fridge is in the same place all you can see in there is any thing directly in front of it 

I gave you a free of charge logic answer, based on a curvy fridge door. If that does not explain it, I'm sure there are many "psychics" out there who can help you get in touch with "the hooded guy with the striped shirt" for a fee that they need to "perform".

Isn't it funny that science never asks you for money?

Just a reflection. Its a reflection of your uncle the arm is bent in the same way as your uncles in the reflection. 

20 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

It’s not the uncle, it’s the person taking the photo (holding their phone in front of them).

I can see that now i am surfing on my crappy mobile :-) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2018 at 5:49 PM, L.A.T.1961 said:

I have had a go at pulling some detail out. 

167FBBA2-452D-46C0-93A41.jpg

I can see him now!  It's just Harvey.