Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hell Fest

Samhain

I’m a big horror fan, and last night I saw the movie Hell Fest! It was better than I expected, and it could definitely be on my top 5 list of favorite movies. 

Its filled with suspense, and the idea is really chilling. I don’t get scared by horror movies, but this one really got me thinking only because I frequently attend haunted attractions (all throughout the year). I like to be scared, but this movie adds to that factor because it really makes you think what can actually happen at a haunt… It’s unlikely, but a lot of small haunts don’t check you for weapons, and if you bring a mask in your pocket, then put it on halfway inside, some workers may not notice you. It’s unlikely, but it really makes you think.

Overall, I enjoyed the movie. It beat The Nun in my opinion. I saw this movie for the 8pm time slot, and I forgot about my popcorn entirely. I was glued to watching the movie the entire time.

Looking to see it again but with somebody else who wants to also see it.

Anybody else see this?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samhain

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic