Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Presidential Alert Test

susieice

LOL it scared the hell outta me :lol:

That's the go signal.

MAGA Force activate

Group A marches on DC to confirm Kavanaugh.

Group B marches southwest to close the border.

Group C marches to New York to arrest Hillary.

Group D, the most important, initiates dank meme warfare.

source.gif&sp=08440ca5bacd298f58290a3e91

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, pallidin said:

Looking forward to this test.

How could you be looking forward to the test, its like looking forward to a fire alarm test. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I knew we could rely on the Qanon crowd to make this fun

DomqyZWV4AALNQ5.jpg:large

Domp613XgAAzs18.jpg:large

Well it only worked on 2 of my 3 phones. And that one is on the same plan as one that did work. Now what was the point if nobody is checking  who got them?

not all phones have radio receiver chips,  emergency notification does not work with cell towers, it has it's own antennas and transmitters, it's actually FM band. that might explain why some phones do not get alerts. not all i phones have fm chip

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Michelle said:

I know, but the whole system is flawed.

You can set up your phone to get alerts from Accuweather, Weaherchannel etc.  and at least here in VA, the meteorological service.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

This hs been in the works since 206 and has little to nothing to do with current administration.  https://www.popsci.com/fema-presidential-alert-notification#page-2

Oh I know this but there is a decent percentage of folks who viewed this as the beginning of something YUUGE

QAnoners Cheer Trump’s Text Alert Test, See It As a Step Towards Martial Law

Believers in QAnon—a conspiracy theory based on a series of internet clues posted by an anonymous character named “Q” that posits a world in which Trump and the military are engaged in ceaseless, secret war with globalist Democratic pedophiles—think the text could mark the start of “The Storm,” a fantastical MAGA dream in which Trump’s political enemies will be arrested and tried at military tribunals.

“That is how we will receive orders if all else fails,” wrote one QAnon believer on the 8Chan internet forum. “We are the next generation Minutemen! Standing by Sir!”

“SO HAPPY!” wrote another. “THANK YOU 45!”

I dont normally go to 8chan unless a link takes me there but I do read these guys threads on Twitter somewhat regularly and these guys are for real

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

You can set up your phone to get alerts from Accuweather, Weaherchannel etc.  and at least here in VA, the meteorological service.

This was quite a while ago when most people didn't have cell phones. It still has kinks now though.

1 hour ago, aztek said:

emergency notification does not work with cell towers

surely they can find a way to solve this.

what national USA wide disaster could this theoretically be used for?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

what national USA wide disaster could this theoretically be used for?

An attack either physical or on our power grid is my first thought. I think just about every other scenario already has an alert system in place.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

An attack either physical or on our power grid is my first thought. I think just about every other scenario already has an alert system in place.

I thought of a few .. then decided it most be aliens! :D

Edited by RAyMO
  • Haha 1

Just now, RAyMO said:

I thought of a few .. then decided it most be aliens! :D

Space Force to the rescue!!!!

.........but it could be for zombies :lol:

4fbfb4886d66b2faaaa028e705affe1f--mexica

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

but it could be for zombies

I think you could be right and the people who didn't get the message on their cells - well their zombies already - the system worked even better than expected

• Haha 1

I found out about this well after the fact. I tend to keep my phone on silent. And apparently it either does not get alerts, or it's turned off on my phone- I didn't get any warning or message.

But I was out on errands and in one store I heard the familiar distress beep  come out of someones phone. Then a second phone in that area of the store. Since the weather was beautiful and no one gets tests like radio does, I figured it was an amber alert.

Wasn't till I got home and checked my phone that I saw I had gotten a text from my love and ask him in person why phones would be blowing up that peoples phones were blowing up- and that it was a test of presidential message addition to the system. 

• Like 1