Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

bored, what's your problem?

trevor borocz johnson

As so often it seems when I post here, the people will argue with me unconditionally. If you think you're one of them then I want to hear your opinion. Onion's are free and can be given to just about anything to make a cure for the seed that was planted in your enemy brain or the future of children in a ever growing tree for you to branch out your thoughts like the one planted here. Let your freedom of mind manipulate the keyboard to your voice and say what you mean, I MEAN IT. If you or I can find the point then maybe new eggs will hatch and the creatures that proliferate can see what is wrong in grammar and spelling that a common wooden computer only has time to underline not speak with you and operate you functionality with steering of the dialect that moves your jaw. Sort of like holding a cat up and poking it in the mouth to see his teeth, that sort of computer brain that your friends expert opinion on UM announces like a tourist on the sidewalk of a city night street yelling in mental anguish. Your weakness members of the supreme anti freedom of thought is that you will only see so far through the smoke but when the fog clears that's when it rains toads. To get to the bottom of your anger and haste at buying into a new used car to fulfill your american dream makes no sense to me and only has credibility with each other smiling and and smelling each others breath. Please elaborate if I've left anything out that would be productive to weigh the matter of the brain and psychosis that you have deliberatley and proudly announced your expertise?

Could you rephrase? It's a bit jumbled. What I got from that is your calling people out for not looking past their egos? They're blinded by what they've been told and are bound to find out the hard way? Is this what you're saying?

2 minutes ago, GoodReality said:

Could you rephrase? It's a bit jumbled. What I got from that is your calling people out for not looking past their egos? They're blinded by what they've been told and are bound to find out the hard way? Is this what you're saying?

In a round about sort of way. But only hinting. To directly approach these types of people takes craft that whim may not construct well enough to really throw a good jab. As a cop once told me, kids get into fights all the time. we are all adults here. But once we were kids. perhaps it is foolish to wish for otherwise.

2 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

In a round about sort of way. But only hinting. To directly approach these types of people takes craft that whim may not construct well enough to really throw a good jab. As a cop once told me, kids get into fights all the time. we are all adults here. But once we were kids. perhaps it is foolish to wish for otherwise.

It's true, especially in an online, anonymous forum. People can be a bit more blunt with their words without having to worry about the emotions of those they are conversing with. However, I welcome the bluntness as long as it has substance. Argumentation and debate are as you said, a way to create new seeds. Without substance, in this metaphor the germination, the seed will never grow. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GoodReality said:

It's true, especially in an online, anonymous forum. People can be a bit more blunt with their words without having to worry about the emotions of those they are conversing with. However, I welcome the bluntness as long as it has substance. Argumentation and debate are as you said, a way to create new seeds. Without substance, in this metaphor the germination, the seed will never grow. 

arguing leads to a bitter loser. I wish for things to be clear so as to see far in accurate prediction. Teaming up with numbers using tradition is like drinking poison. The cure for the world's problems are obvious but stifled for convenience. It hurts to be a logical person in 2018. Change is slow and placebo sugar pills are hung in front of us like a donkey with a carrot. Reaching a plateau of understanding was wanted since birth and I still feel it gnawing at my brain as I write these words. Pain is lead on by Doctor's with science they don't fully understand and we go in a circle and ask them for the cure, which is just dissolving their original words and treatments. My tailbone wagging makes me dizzy, but it says that nowhere. Confusion amps up the soul and fighting with invisible enemies makes you crawl to you next destination which awaits with a taste in the mouth of when will this end?

'

6 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

arguing leads to a bitter loser. I wish for things to be clear so as to see far in accurate prediction. Teaming up with numbers using tradition is like drinking poison. The cure for the world's problems are obvious but stifled for convenience. It hurts to be a logical person in 2018. Change is slow and placebo sugar pills are hung in front of us like a donkey with a carrot. Reaching a plateau of understanding was wanted since birth and I still feel it gnawing at my brain as I write these words. Pain is lead on by Doctor's with science they don't fully understand and we go in a circle and ask them for the cure, which is just dissolving their original words and treatments. My tailbone wagging makes me dizzy, but it says that nowhere. Confusion amps up the soul and fighting with invisible enemies makes you crawl to you next destination which awaits with a taste in the mouth of when will this end?

'

It seems you have a bleak outlook on life and the troubles that come with it. If you have realized something that most have not, spread the word, even if people resent it. I'm not so sure at what the overall point you are trying to put forth. I also disagree with your view of argumentation. Not every argument needs to end with a bitter loser. When I "lose" then I am more so a winner for my reasoning is therefore improved. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, GoodReality said:

It seems you have a bleak outlook on life and the troubles that come with it. If you have realized something that most have not, spread the word, even if people resent it. I'm not so sure at what the overall point you are trying to put forth. I also disagree with your view of argumentation. Not every argument needs to end with a bitter loser. When I "lose" then I am more so a winner for my reasoning is therefore improved. 

Confusion has been well put into words before, cures have not. I'm speaking poetically from the heart about the confusion which like I said is trite. Everyday of my life I've tried to improvise to find something that satisfies. To ignore the play and the team working together and just take the ball and run with it. It hurts to win the game and be scolded afterwards for playing this way. I squirm around in my bed for hours in hopes that I won't be seen or forced to comply with others beliefs on how things should be. Patience is boiling out of my brain and I don't have any spare pots to fill. Everything is so technical and forbidding or I would live in a mansion I built with my own hands. Worshipping false idols makes the rich richer and the world more degenerate. There is no way to beat the numbers. Every analogy is a dead end and no one is there for years in front and behind. I see the light but fear it will never be reached.

Get a dog and walk him in the woods. You'll feel much better. 

Hank

• Thanks 4

Is this a speech by Donald Trump? :huh: 

• Haha 3

Let him go, he seems to be in a little distress, if rambling helps him, ramble on Trev !

• Like 3

4 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I see the light but fear it will never be reached.

You are too confused for your own good (Don't be afraid to stand alone).

A clear mind is what you need.....

You have to find your own reality (find your own truth), but you are so controlled by this "reality and its lies"........ why?!

I will tell you why!

You are your own worst enemy!

STOP with that destructive behavior, and see what happens! ;)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

As so often it seems when I post here, the people will argue with me unconditionally. If you think you're one of them then I want to hear your opinion. Onion's are free and can be given to just about anything to make a cure for the seed that was planted in your enemy brain or the future of children in a ever growing tree for you to branch out your thoughts like the one planted here. Let your freedom of mind manipulate the keyboard to your voice and say what you mean, I MEAN IT. If you or I can find the point then maybe new eggs will hatch and the creatures that proliferate can see what is wrong in grammar and spelling that a common wooden computer only has time to underline not speak with you and operate you functionality with steering of the dialect that moves your jaw. Sort of like holding a cat up and poking it in the mouth to see his teeth, that sort of computer brain that your friends expert opinion on UM announces like a tourist on the sidewalk of a city night street yelling in mental anguish. Your weakness members of the supreme anti freedom of thought is that you will only see so far through the smoke but when the fog clears that's when it rains toads. To get to the bottom of your anger and haste at buying into a new used car to fulfill your american dream makes no sense to me and only has credibility with each other smiling and and smelling each others breath. Please elaborate if I've left anything out that would be productive to weigh the matter of the brain and psychosis that you have deliberatley and proudly announced your expertise?

Those who live in psychotic glass houses should not throw stones made of pointing fingers.  Somehow though, I feel your pain...good luck with overcoming your demons.

• Like 1

I don't know the age of the OP but it gets better with age. Or maybe we get to certain age and we care less about others expectations so we struggle less against them. All I know is since I've gotten older, my own opinion is all I care about and so I am less likely to argue with others. Healthy debating is different... seeing another's viewpoint helps us grow even if we disagree

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 9:55 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

Hi Trevor

My onion is not bored it's meditating 

jmccr8 

People argue with you because you try to preach bible verse (oddly and out of context) and come up with scientific "theories" that have zero merit and are not based in reality. You try to "testify" to us about things that make no sense.

That's it, in a nutshell. If you post nonsense, you will receive nonsense in return.

Edited by moonman

Yes, humanity is a mess, with everyone running around in different directions. No one is going to change anyone's direction. No one is responsible for another's understanding. It may be frustrating that no one listens to you. 

I think the solution is to eventually end the chase and just watch it all happen. If you are in a calm, peaceful place, I think this is the best way to influence others. In a sort of inferring way, an example. 

I once asked someone where are all the enlightened people? He said, they're everywhere, you just don't purposely notice them, but their influence is powerful none the less.

• Like 2

On 10/2/2018 at 8:55 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

a common wooden computer

Nah man mine's made of plastic and metal.

peel an onion

what lies inside the last layer?

emptiness

it seems the same with personalities, bodies and motion...

motion pivots about a point of still, emptiness

seek, don't seek 

you are as you are and the universe is as it is

life feeds on decay and decay nourishes life

this is it, you are aware, here now

what else is there?

well take this post for example:

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/321984-nebula-image-of-les-claypool/

This post blows my mind and I walk around amazed that none of the things depicted in this picture have happened as of date. I was explicitly told in dreams that were narrated to me by an angel that this and a massive number of victims like 40,000 or more of an evil plot set up to look like me were not set off by the motive behind this drawing which was evil to another world. I was bent before by the different videos of my wall

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgFhfZpgK8T/?taken-by=trevorbarrettjohnson

but the nebula image contains parts of the wall drawing which blows my mind/

On 10/10/2018 at 12:36 AM, trevor borocz johnson said:

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/321984-nebula-image-of-les-claypool/

This post blows my mind and I walk around amazed that none of the things depicted in this picture have happened as of date. I was explicitly told in dreams that were narrated to me by an angel that this and a massive number of victims like 40,000 or more of an evil plot set up to look like me were not set off by the motive behind this drawing which was evil to another world. I was bent before by the different videos of my wall

Nothing in this quoted post has any basis in reality.

Garbage in, garbage out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moonman said:

Nothing in this quoted post has any basis in reality.

Garbage in, garbage out.

calm down moonwoman, no one must know of your secret moonbase of knowledge to condescend with...

• Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:06 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

I'm amazed you're not in a psychiatric hospital.

Go see a doctor. The things are you claiming bear no resemblance to reality.

16 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

calm down moonwoman, no one must know of your secret moonbase of knowledge to condescend with...

You're the one that asked why nobody ever agrees with you - I'm just telling you why. 

Garbage in, garbage out.

Edited by moonman