Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time Traveler takes lie-detector test

Eldorado

"This self-proclaimed time traveler says he was part of a top secret project within the British government in which he time traveled to the year 8973 and back.

His name is William Taylor, and in this video testimony , he told about what the future is going to be like.

William says that, while working at the British government, he time traveled on multiple occasions. The farthest into the future he went was the year 8973.

He described the year 8973 as a “Utopia” and said that the world was a near perfect place."

Full monty at ApexTV: https://apextvofficial.com/time-traveler-claims-he-has-visited-the-year-8973/

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What pure ****. His story sounds like it was written by a child.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did he come back with next week's lotto numbers, and why not ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Habitat said:

Did he come back with next week's lotto numbers, and why not ?

Allegedly he would claim he was working for the British Government - they picked the dates very carefully to ensure such a test could not be applied.

But did he bring anything back - like a picture on a mobile or any technology that wont be available for a few thousand years. Or was all the expense and secrecy just for wee chats and quick pint with future humans.

3 hours ago, Eldorado said:

He described the year 8973 as a “Utopia” and said that the world was a near perfect place."

If it was real why not put in those practices that make the world near perfect now.I feel humans won't exist in 8973.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Allegedly he would claim he was working for the British Government - they picked the dates very carefully to ensure such a test could not be applied.

But did he bring anything back - like a picture on a mobile or any technology that wont be available for a few thousand years. Or was all the expense and secrecy just for wee chats and quick pint with future humans.

He only brought himself back, the  baggage fees were horrendous in 8973 !

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, openozy said:

If it was real why not put in those practices that make the world near perfect now.I feel humans won't exist in 8973.

We're not civilized enough yet.  We can't have "Utopia" if we are still murdering one another. Your average 21st century Good Samaritan will take a pic before reporting you lying there bleeding, then film the whole ensuing episode for uploading to social media.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Just watch the video. He said he took pictures but they were confiscated.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NicoletteS said:

Sorry I gave up about half way through :mellow:

Edited by RAyMO
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NicoletteS said:

He said he took pictures but they were confiscated.

As a time traveler, he would had known in advance and taken appropriate actions.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Johnson&Johnson HairCare R&D just announced that they are working with excellent results on a treatment against hair loss. J&J head of PR, Mr. A. Rmpithair, announced launch date of the product to be Q2/8974 on Earth and Q3/8974 for the rest of the Solar System and the Asteroid Belt as well.

Edited by toast
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, openozy said:

Yes why not? Be my guest.

• Like 4

I made it 50 seconds.  The first thing I notice is there were no irrelevant questions to get a baseline reading and what lie detector technician wouldn't be in the room with the subject?  I mean we all knew this is complete and utter horse manure but these guys aren't even competent enough to do a decent fake. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, RAyMO said:

looking forward to the movie :D

Turns out it wasn't quite utopia after all .....

....... the Morlocks ate them! :o 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I was willing to temporarily suspend my disbelief until he talked about 'clicking a button', but I gave up completely at "hoverboard".

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, RAyMO said:

I like this.  The Government apparently already know enough about the future, to know which dates to pick to avoid winning the lottery. 

This is truly Grand :yes:

Pfft! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What a load of ball locks.

The interviewer asks if things are different in 8973...... no s/!t Sherlock!!!!

The guy says we need to know about these things.....what in 8973?  

The guy looks like a typical 4-chan dwelling edgelord. If you listen to the wind, you can hear his neckbeard rustling.

• Haha 4

I'd like one of these guys to go, say, 5 to 10 years into the future and bring back some evidence that could be corroberated within that time frame. Could be as simple as a daily newspaper that could be on film ahead of time and then compared when the date arrives. If I can think up that, why can't they? And what's the purpose of going so very far into the future? 

New/old picture of suspected time traveler. One of the worst I've seen.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/eagleeyed-twitter-users-spot-time-traveller-in-1940s-world-war-ii-photo/news-story/740a60ca4ce86c7504fc5a53b94f95f6

When he asked the people in the future what year is this? The lady told him it was the year 8793, he needs to make up his mind on the years it that or 8973, the year he claimed to visit...

• Like 1

On 04/10/2018 at 3:01 PM, NicoletteS said:

You will just believe anything won't you

• Like 1

On 04/10/2018 at 10:01 PM, acute said:

I was willing to temporarily suspend my disbelief until he talked about 'clicking a button', but I gave up completely at "hoverboard".

You gave in just before the hovershoes... 

• Like 1

Lie detector test are not proof of anything, this is dumb. 

• Like 2