Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is there anything at all? My solution

Limitless Science

Hello, I share with you my solution to this and even more questions.

Why is there anything at all? Why not just nothing? Let's first define the exact opposite of nothingness! The exact opposite of nothingness is: 'everything existing' or 'all existing things'. Well, since I solved it, the answer lies within why nothingness can't be. Just imagine if there's nothing existing at all, how can the word nothingness mean anything? The word nothingness has no meaning if there's nothing existing at all. If there's nothing existing at all, the word nothingness can't exist either. If there isn't anything existing at all, there isn't anything that can support the fact that nothingness should be and not everything existing. There simply can't be nothing existing at all. We and everything around us exists without a beginning because nothingness can't be at all.

Well, how much is there of everything existing? You forgot one question: Is there an 'end' without a beginning? If you have a 30 cm long ruler. The beginning is at 0 cm's and the end at 30 cm's. Now remove the beginning, the ruler is no longer a ruler. It's only a piece of plastic now. Therefore there's no end without a beginning. And no beginning and no end doesn't only represent a no time beginning. It also represents that there's no limit of everything existing. Like: there are limitless different existing things (water, iron, rock, ∞ etc.), including limitless amount of each existing thing (limitless amount of water, limitless amount of iron, limitless amount of rock, ∞ etc.). You can shorten everything existing or all existing things and just call it: 'limitlessness'. Everything existing = all existing things = limitlessness. Limitlessness is not getting bigger or smaller. It's simply limitless. No beginning and no end.

Are we alone? There are limitless different species, beings, aliens, animals, insects, creatures, etc.

Are there other universes? I have no use for this word. I use limitlessness, everything existing and all existing things. With universe you can easily say another universe. However you cannot say another limitlessness/everything existing/all existing things, because as supposed to, it doesn't make sense! There's only one limitlessness/everything existing/all existing things. Even though you can't say "one" because it's limitless.

Other realities (different possibilities) then? Yes, like your dreams when you sleep. Best example for realities anyway.

Why do I dream when I sleep? Logically because you lose your consciousness here when you fall asleep. But without a beginning, there can't be an end either. Which means you can't cease to exist. If you're not here, you're elsewhere. The same example applies to death. Life can only change, however it can never end.

Is this real what I see and experience in my dreams? First, who said that dreams are dreams and that they are only dreams? And second, if we live in a limitless existence, how could they not be real? Dreams are only as real as here and now. This is because in a limitless existence there's no the centre/the centre of everything existing/all existing things/limitlessness. Just remember the example with the 30 cm ruler! A way to explain why there's no such thing as the realest place of everything existing/all existing things/limitlessness. You may think your dreams seem nonsense compared to this reality. But they think exactly the same way about our reality.

Is there a god? If everything existing can be there without a beginning, there's no need for a creator.

Time? Time without a beginning has no meaning. Time can only exist as a clock (watch). Your memories isn't the past either. It is only stored information that you can access. Like: you have not been to the x place, you've got only an image copy of the x place in your brain! Stored files on your computer is a good example. There's only the now. Everything existing is always in motion, you're a part of it. You're still in motion even if you don't do anything.

My past life (the opposite of the afterlife)? A life as a human being is only 1 of limitless other ways to exist. You don't think everywhere the same way (different realities, different beings/aliens). Because if you could remember your past life, short after you would ask yourself who you were before that life! You would have then an endless loop. This is why our memories are fading away over time. There's simply no origin to remember.

Afterlife? This knowledge only reveals that you can't cease to exist.

I hope this could help you out! Please tell me what you think! ;) I'm also on youtube with the same username.

Where have you studied and what are your credentials? 

13 minutes ago, Limitless Science said:

Afterlife? This knowledge only reveals that you can't cease to exist.

What knowledge? If there were an afterlife then only those who have died and gone there would have that knowledge,  we have absolutely no evidence of there being an afterlife.

We do cease to exist when we die and that we have absolute proof of. .

Are you saying there is an afterlife? 

• Like 3

Hi Limitless,. Get ready for a limitless barrage of arguments against your solution.   ;0 )

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

What knowledge? If there were an afterlife then only those who have died and gone there would have that knowledge,  we have absolutely no evidence of there being an afterlife.

We do cease to exist when we die and that we have absolute proof of. .

Are you saying there is an afterlife? 

Yes, but what meaning does it have if you don't have your old memories anymore?

5 minutes ago, lightly said:

Hi Limitless,. Get ready for a limitless barrage of arguments against your solution.   ;0 )

I am glad. But not really actually. I don't expect the mass to understand this. :hmm:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Limitless Science said:

Yes, but what meaning does it have if you don't have your old memories anymore?

So you believe in an afterlife.

Please can you provide the evidence you have ( you being a scientist will have this ) to show us non believers that there is an afterlife in your (opinion)... opinion = until you provide the evidence, you understand. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

So you believe in an afterlife.

Please can you provide the evidence you have ( you being a scientist will have this ) to show us non believers that there is an afterlife in your (opinion)... opinion = until you provide the evidence, you understand. 

This is not just a text. Study it! It is like a math formula. Just a very big one. The answers will pop up after you understand why there can't be nothing.

10 minutes ago, Limitless Science said:

I don't expect the mass to understand this. :hmm:

Oh, boy....

Given the almost complete *lack* of science in your posts, and this rather insulting beginning (Dunning-Kruger?), may I wish you good luck, and a permanent goodbye from me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Space is emptiness, not nothingness. It goes on in every direction forever. It never had a beginning, nor is it possible for it to ever have an ending. It could never be filled up, and if devoid of all matter, it would not cease to exist. It is simply a void.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Oh, boy....

Given the almost complete *lack* of science in your posts, and this rather insulting beginning (Dunning-Kruger?), may I wish you good luck, and a permanent goodbye from me.

I only shared it. You don't like it, that's your thing. Don't act like you're above everyone. If you're unable to understand, that doesn't mean others won't!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Limitless Science said:

This is not just a text. Study it! It is like a math formula. Just a very big one. The answers will pop up after you understand why there can't be nothing.

You have another thread claiming to be a scientist and yet can not answer 3 simple questions and now you have this thread with your opinions.....i asked you provide your evidence of an afterlife....your "text" does not provide the evidence and certainly does not provide the answer.

As you are claiming to be a scientist, please provide the evidence of an afterlife....not your idea of why there could be one, as it is not working. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

You have another thread claiming to be a scientist and yet can not answer 3 simple questions and now you have this thread with your opinions.....i asked you provide your evidence of an afterlife....your "text" does not provide the evidence and certainly does not provide the answer.

As you are claiming to be a scientist, please provide the evidence of an afterlife....not your idea of why there could be one, as it is not working. 

If you can't understand the explanation above, there's really no point in reading everything else! It's like school. You clearly can't jump from the first class to the university.

Just now, Limitless Science said:

I only shared it. You don't like it, that's your thing. Don't act like you're above everyone. If you're unable to understand, that doesn't mean others won't!

You seem to be lacking in the understanding department.

I asked you 3 very simple questions on your other thread where you are claiming to be a scientist and what should have been very easy for you to answer.

You did not provide the answers as ......   you could not.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

You seem to be lacking in the understanding department.

I asked you 3 very simple questions on your other thread where you are claiming to be a scientist and what should have been very easy for you to answer.

You did not provide the answers as ......   you could not.

Yes I could. Everything you need is in front of you.

8 minutes ago, Limitless Science said:

If you can't understand the explanation above, there's really no point in reading everything else! It's like school. You clearly can't jump from the first class to the university.

University?  Let me just remind you about your thread where you are claiming  to be a scientist. I ask you to tell me where you studies, in what field of science and what are your credentials and you come back with:

officially I'm nothing special. I went to a normal school (middle school) and learned an engineering job. I don't want to reveal too much about myself just yet. I also speak 3 languages. One of them is German and Russian. English is actually my 3rd.

What university did you go to???

Ah. ..now i see you are claiming to be an inventor, i will go with that, you invent things up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

University?  Let me just remind you about your thread where you are claiming  to be a scientist. I ask you to tell me where you studies, in what field of science and what are your credentials and you come back with:

What university did you go to???

Ah. ..now i see you are claiming to be an inventor, i will go with that, you invent things up.

Alien university not of this planet. I've also met Ironman in an alternate reality. I've flown his suit, it was awesome! I'm awesome too!:tsu:

10 minutes ago, Limitless Science said:

I'm awesome too!:tsu:

Lol, i am sure you think you are. :D

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Lol, i am sure you think you are. :D

As if it's about belief in science. ^_^ TRUST NO ONE! Don't ask me about my degrees and where I studied and if. It's not about facts. My science is only about facts. I only support facts.

I also flew to the moon without a suit once.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Limitless Science said:

I also flew to the moon without a suit once.

Dog-Flying-In-Space-Funny-Gif.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Dog-Flying-In-Space-Funny-Gif.gif

It's a joke! Like I said, it's not about trust me here. If it doesn't answer your question, forget it! Move forward! Why are you still writing to me anyway if you think you're so precise and you say I'm bs? :su

3 hours ago, Limitless Science said:

TRUST NO ONE!

I assume you are not exempt from that ?

• Thanks 2

First off, Limitless  freetoroam Don't Know What He is Talking About. He Feel The Need to Put Every Person Down, I Don't Know Why... I Get Want you are Saying, But It is More that we can Manifest Ours Live.

16 hours ago, Limitless Science said:

No, you made it up.

• Like 1