Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is there anything at all? My solution

Limitless Science

14 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

First off, Limitless  freetoroam Don't Know What He is Talking About.

First off, @freetoroam  is a woman.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Piney said:

First off, @freetoroam  is a woman.....

Every blooming time. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Limitless Science said:

As if it's about belief in science. ^_^ TRUST NO ONE! Don't ask me about my degrees and where I studied and if. It's not about facts. My science is only about facts. I only support facts.

I also flew to the moon without a suit once.

So where are the facts? Links to studies? Etc.

16 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

First off, Limitless  freetoroam Don't Know What He is Talking About. He Feel The Need to Put Every Person Down, I Don't Know Why... I Get Want you are Saying, But It is More that we can Manifest Ours Live.

Asking questions is not putting people down. 

As it happens i do not even need do that here. 

Let me remind you what Limitless science put on another thread:

I also speak 3 languages. One of them is German and Russian. 

And he talks about maths! :lol:

• Haha 4

I already knew up front that most of the comments will be goofy. But I've already given 2 thanks!;) Don't think for even a second you could be smarter than me. You don't know me. You haven't seen the work I've done. And also, don't compare yourself to those who like my knowledge! They're also smarter than you. You make fun of flat earthlers? Well, you're the same to me with your big bang theory! Big banglers.:D I know my knowledge works. It's testable. Do you think I care if some professor physicist from the university is gonna agree with me on this?

Now you can be witness what I'm about to say. I did ask them for help. The Nasa, the university, Cern. None of them was listening! I wanted to do it professionally and fast. So that all the people get the truth and burn religion for good! The world could be so different now. No deaths cause of religion, no racism, etc. But no, they decided to ignore me! I get it! It's all about the money and who's gonna get the credit! Well, they certainly not gonna get any credit at all anymore! At least for helping they could. But they refused! Shame is awaiting them! So from now on, anyone who dies due to religion or racism. I blame them! The people in charge.:tu:

That sounds eerily like the old "logic" about how "they" said Einstein was wrong, but he turned out to be brilliantly right, now "they" are saying I am wrong, so we know how this is going to turn out !

22 minutes ago, Habitat said:

That sounds eerily like the old "logic" about how "they" said Einstein was wrong, but he turned out to be brilliantly right, now "they" are saying I am wrong, so we know how this is going to turn out !

I don't care about them anymore. They had their chance! I doubt they'd reveal anything anyway before insuring their business. :D Funny, 13 billion dollar project that couldn't solve it before I did. I'm one person.

They had their chance, and "they" blew it !

• Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 6:42 AM, XenoFish said:

Even says it under your forum name.

But its hard to tell from her photo..... 

• Haha 1

I'm speechless how primitive you people are! You can't even grasp it with some help. I'm starting to think that I'm not from this world.

Or you read nonsense due to world censorship.

Who knows..

On ‎04‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, Limitless Science said:

Hello, I share with you my solution to this and even more questions.

Why is there anything at all? Why not just nothing? Let's first define the exact opposite of nothingness! The exact opposite of nothingness is: 'everything existing' or 'all existing things'. Well, since I solved it, the answer lies within why nothingness can't be. Just imagine if there's nothing existing at all, how can the word nothingness mean anything? The word nothingness has no meaning if there's nothing existing at all. If there's nothing existing at all, the word nothingness can't exist either. If there isn't anything existing at all, there isn't anything that can support the fact that nothingness should be and not everything existing. There simply can't be nothing existing at all. We and everything around us exists without a beginning because nothingness can't be at all.

Well, how much is there of everything existing? You forgot one question: Is there an 'end' without a beginning? If you have a 30 cm long ruler. The beginning is at 0 cm's and the end at 30 cm's. Now remove the beginning, the ruler is no longer a ruler. It's only a piece of plastic now. Therefore there's no end without a beginning. And no beginning and no end doesn't only represent a no time beginning. It also represents that there's no limit of everything existing. Like: there are limitless different existing things (water, iron, rock, ∞ etc.), including limitless amount of each existing thing (limitless amount of water, limitless amount of iron, limitless amount of rock, ∞ etc.). You can shorten everything existing or all existing things and just call it: 'limitlessness'. Everything existing = all existing things = limitlessness. Limitlessness is not getting bigger or smaller. It's simply limitless. No beginning and no end.

Are we alone? There are limitless different species, beings, aliens, animals, insects, creatures, etc.

Are there other universes? I have no use for this word. I use limitlessness, everything existing and all existing things. With universe you can easily say another universe. However you cannot say another limitlessness/everything existing/all existing things, because as supposed to, it doesn't make sense! There's only one limitlessness/everything existing/all existing things. Even though you can't say "one" because it's limitless.

Other realities (different possibilities) then? Yes, like your dreams when you sleep. Best example for realities anyway.

Why do I dream when I sleep? Logically because you lose your consciousness here when you fall asleep. But without a beginning, there can't be an end either. Which means you can't cease to exist. If you're not here, you're elsewhere. The same example applies to death. Life can only change, however it can never end.

Is this real what I see and experience in my dreams? First, who said that dreams are dreams and that they are only dreams? And second, if we live in a limitless existence, how could they not be real? Dreams are only as real as here and now. This is because in a limitless existence there's no the centre/the centre of everything existing/all existing things/limitlessness. Just remember the example with the 30 cm ruler! A way to explain why there's no such thing as the realest place of everything existing/all existing things/limitlessness. You may think your dreams seem nonsense compared to this reality. But they think exactly the same way about our reality.

Is there a god? If everything existing can be there without a beginning, there's no need for a creator.

Time? Time without a beginning has no meaning. Time can only exist as a clock (watch). Your memories isn't the past either. It is only stored information that you can access. Like: you have not been to the x place, you've got only an image copy of the x place in your brain! Stored files on your computer is a good example. There's only the now. Everything existing is always in motion, you're a part of it. You're still in motion even if you don't do anything.

My past life (the opposite of the afterlife)? A life as a human being is only 1 of limitless other ways to exist. You don't think everywhere the same way (different realities, different beings/aliens). Because if you could remember your past life, short after you would ask yourself who you were before that life! You would have then an endless loop. This is why our memories are fading away over time. There's simply no origin to remember.

Afterlife? This knowledge only reveals that you can't cease to exist.

I hope this could help you out! Please tell me what you think! ;) I'm also on youtube with the same username.

As nothingness is the absence of everything it can never, and has never, existed.

24 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

As nothingness is the absence of everything it can never, and has never, existed.

Something like that! It is confusing to express. But there's really no other way to express why not nothingness.

Anyway the answer to everything lies within why nothingness can't be rather than something. If you grasp that every other answer will follow. I only included it so you may solve it faster for yourself.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Limitless Science said:

Something like that! It is confusing to express. But there's really no other way to express why not nothingness.

Anyway the answer to everything lies within why nothingness can't be rather than something. If you grasp that every other answer will follow. I only included it so you may solve it faster for yourself.

I think you are wrong on a number of issues, I was just explaining why there can never be nothingness.

Seeing an object as having independent existence is wrong as it leads you into looking for the causes of that object. Instead, see an object`s existence as being dependent upon and relative to other things existing outside of itself. Then look for the causes of those relationships which exists between them.

Those relationships are duality relationships (like male and female, matter and anti-matter, here and there, etc) which have been derived out of oneness. Oneness was the original condition, not a state of nothingness. The whole universe is a set of duality relationships which have been derived from that oneness. The centre-piece, the pivotal point around which the universe is built, is the thing that causes the oneness to collapse into various forms of duality.

That centre-piece is consciousness. The initial duality relationships which came into existence are portrayed in religion as God creating the universe. The next stage is portrayed as Adam and Eve bringing into existence the mortal world. The final stage is portrayed as man or woman here on Earth living their lives. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 04.10.2018 at 2:47 PM, Limitless Science said:

Is there a god? If everything existing can be there without a beginning, there's no need for a creator.

At first it was all right- "We and everything around us exists without a beginning"(as if the spirit of man does not have beginning and end, but the beginning of the universe is still there) and then everything is correct "There are limitless different species, beings, aliens, animals, insects, creatures, etc." and further logic is not enough, "there's no need for a creator"! Why does all the living that you have listed exist, and the creator who brought all this derivative to this universe is not necessary? It is like saying that there are no parents and the children appeared on their own, but we know that the living is preceded by the previous living and so we get to Creator God. It is God who endows all living and nonliving with eternal spirit because he is the infinite Existence without beginning and end, and from it, and we adopt all that is beginningless and eternal.
In general, it is necessary that all items do not contradict one another.

There is no why. What you see is what you get. That's what you have to work with, not some fictional philosophy of nothing. Just deal with it. There never was nothing; if there was, we wouldn't be here talking about it. Your own personal reality may be between your ears, but what contains it exists in a very real here and now. "World without end" is hardly an original concept. It's a tenet of Catholicism.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

There is no why. What you see is what you get. That's what you have to work with, not some fictional philosophy of nothing. Just deal with it. There never was nothing; if there was, we wouldn't be here talking about it. Your own personal reality may be between your ears, but what contains it exists in a very real here and now. "World without end" is hardly an original concept. It's a tenet of Catholicism.

You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

World without end...amen...amen....

On 10/4/2018 at 1:47 PM, Limitless Science said:

Hello, I share with you my solution to this and even more questions.

Why is there anything at all? Why not just nothing? Let's first define the exact opposite of nothingness! The exact opposite of nothingness is: 'everything existing' or 'all existing things'. Well, since I solved it, the answer lies within why nothingness can't be. Just imagine if there's nothing existing at all, how can the word nothingness mean anything? The word nothingness has no meaning if there's nothing existing at all. If there's nothing existing at all, the word nothingness can't exist either. If there isn't anything existing at all, there isn't anything that can support the fact that nothingness should be and not everything existing. There simply can't be nothing existing at all. We and everything around us exists without a beginning because nothingness can't be at all.

Well, how much is there of everything existing? You forgot one question: Is there an 'end' without a beginning? If you have a 30 cm long ruler. The beginning is at 0 cm's and the end at 30 cm's. Now remove the beginning, the ruler is no longer a ruler. It's only a piece of plastic now. Therefore there's no end without a beginning. And no beginning and no end doesn't only represent a no time beginning. It also represents that there's no limit of everything existing. Like: there are limitless different existing things (water, iron, rock, ∞ etc.), including limitless amount of each existing thing (limitless amount of water, limitless amount of iron, limitless amount of rock, ∞ etc.). You can shorten everything existing or all existing things and just call it: 'limitlessness'. Everything existing = all existing things = limitlessness. Limitlessness is not getting bigger or smaller. It's simply limitless. No beginning and no end.

Are we alone? There are limitless different species, beings, aliens, animals, insects, creatures, etc.

Are there other universes? I have no use for this word. I use limitlessness, everything existing and all existing things. With universe you can easily say another universe. However you cannot say another limitlessness/everything existing/all existing things, because as supposed to, it doesn't make sense! There's only one limitlessness/everything existing/all existing things. Even though you can't say "one" because it's limitless.

Other realities (different possibilities) then? Yes, like your dreams when you sleep. Best example for realities anyway.

Why do I dream when I sleep? Logically because you lose your consciousness here when you fall asleep. But without a beginning, there can't be an end either. Which means you can't cease to exist. If you're not here, you're elsewhere. The same example applies to death. Life can only change, however it can never end.

Is this real what I see and experience in my dreams? First, who said that dreams are dreams and that they are only dreams? And second, if we live in a limitless existence, how could they not be real? Dreams are only as real as here and now. This is because in a limitless existence there's no the centre/the centre of everything existing/all existing things/limitlessness. Just remember the example with the 30 cm ruler! A way to explain why there's no such thing as the realest place of everything existing/all existing things/limitlessness. You may think your dreams seem nonsense compared to this reality. But they think exactly the same way about our reality.

Time? Time without a beginning has no meaning. Time can only exist as a clock (watch). Your memories isn't the past either. It is only stored information that you can access. Like: you have not been to the x place, you've got only an image copy of the x place in your brain! Stored files on your computer is a good example. There's only the now. Everything existing is always in motion, you're a part of it. You're still in motion even if you don't do anything.

My past life (the opposite of the afterlife)? A life as a human being is only 1 of limitless other ways to exist. You don't think everywhere the same way (different realities, different beings/aliens). Because if you could remember your past life, short after you would ask yourself who you were before that life! You would have then an endless loop. This is why our memories are fading away over time. There's simply no origin to remember.

Afterlife? This knowledge only reveals that you can't cease to exist.

I hope this could help you out! Please tell me what you think! ;) I'm also on youtube with the same username.

Good stuff. I have been trying to explain some of this stuff to these folks for years. I do have a problem with a few of your logical points, but overall I was impressed. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 2:06 PM, freetoroam said:

Where have you studied and what are your credentials? 

What knowledge? If there were an afterlife then only those who have died and gone there would have that knowledge,  we have absolutely no evidence of there being an afterlife.

We do cease to exist when we die and that we have absolute proof of. .

Are you saying there is an afterlife? 

We have tons of evidence there is an after life. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 2:40 PM, ChrLzs said:

Oh, boy....

Given the almost complete *lack* of science in your posts, and this rather insulting beginning (Dunning-Kruger?), may I wish you good luck, and a permanent goodbye from me.

Oh girl...

Science starts with philosophy and conjecture even imagination in the form of thought experiments long before it bears empirical proof. Your constant and insulting tone, actually demonstrates your deep level of bias and fundamentalism. It always has actually. 

Dunn-Kruger is about skill level there genius, ( don’t over estimate yourself now....hahahh) yes your permanent good byes are well known and completely and utterly childish. ;) 

On 10/4/2018 at 2:49 PM, South Alabam said:

Space is emptiness, not nothingness. It goes on in every direction forever. It never had a beginning, nor is it possible for it to ever have an ending. It could never be filled up, and if devoid of all matter, it would not cease to exist. It is simply a void.

We have to be careful here because we don’t know for sure, but yes. The void seems to be infinite and that has all kinds of statistical repercussions. 

Edited by White Crane Feather

On 10/4/2018 at 3:37 PM, Limitless Science said:

As if it's about belief in science. ^_^ TRUST NO ONE! Don't ask me about my degrees and where I studied and if. It's not about facts. My science is only about facts. I only support facts.

I also flew to the moon without a suit once.

Well I’m starting to like this guy, because I have too. 

On 10/10/2018 at 4:45 PM, Limitless Science said:

I already knew up front that most of the comments will be goofy. But I've already given 2 thanks!;) Don't think for even a second you could be smarter than me. You don't know me. You haven't seen the work I've done. And also, don't compare yourself to those who like my knowledge! They're also smarter than you. You make fun of flat earthlers? Well, you're the same to me with your big bang theory! Big banglers.:D I know my knowledge works. It's testable. Do you think I care if some professor physicist from the university is gonna agree with me on this?

Now you can be witness what I'm about to say. I did ask them for help. The Nasa, the university, Cern. None of them was listening! I wanted to do it professionally and fast. So that all the people get the truth and burn religion for good! The world could be so different now. No deaths cause of religion, no racism, etc. But no, they decided to ignore me! I get it! It's all about the money and who's gonna get the credit! Well, they certainly not gonna get any credit at all anymore! At least for helping they could. But they refused! Shame is awaiting them! So from now on, anyone who dies due to religion or racism. I blame them! The people in charge.:tu:

“Increased psyche and increased psychosis go hand in hand” ;) 

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 1