Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not feeling like myself need some help

Nikp

Hello everyone I'm new to this site. I've been going through a strange situation in my life and would like your advice. it started last year, I just remember waking up one day and feeling so intensely connected to my niece whom i raised since she was 6 months old. if she felt off so did I, her and i both began to feel someone's intense emotions magnified and so we tried many different modalities. Fast forward as the months went on i felt parts of me leaving and whenever my sister would come over (niece's mother who had a lot of strange internal energy) i'd get worse each time and not like myself it got to a point where she would tell me what i'm feeling and i would feel so detached from feeling it myself. Now i feel so detached from what i'm feeling but i feel like my mind is always connected to someone as if intentionally, and when i'm around different family members i feel myself around them. I did a lot of internal healing work and grew so much spiritually sometimes i may feel like my old self but it's soon over taken when someone in my family wakes up or comes near me. I have no clue what is going on, just feels like everyday im' thinking and feeling what others are thinking and feeling and i dont even exist to the point where my awareness is so diminished. I know this sounds strange and if i was thinking like myself maybe it would make sense to me but at the moment it doesnt. 

That sounds really hard, I'm sorry youre experiencing such feelings. I suggest that you consider seeing a psychiatrist. I'm no expert by any means, but it sounds like meds might be in order. Good luck, I hope you get it worked out.

• Like 1

On 08/10/2018 at 9:25 PM, HapaWriter said:

Sounds like you’re an empath

Oh please. More like "a human".

• Thanks 2