Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angels are Powerful

ParanormalKris

This Woman who was my Social Worker " Sarah " Tricked me Into Going to See this High Rise. Where I didn't Want to Live. I Thought that I would be Nice to Her. But when I Got there She Never Came. So that Night, I Asked the Arc Angel Michel, if He would do Something about Her. Then the Vary Next Day, I have Heard that She was Fire from being my Social Worker. So I Ask the Angel, "Why Did She Got Fire". And in my Mind, He Told me it was because She was Messing Around with my Freewill. See Angels can Mess Around With Things Like Laws. The Point being, He Didn't Have to Get Sarah Fire But He did. She Could of Been Fire From Her Job Altogether. 

People who don't turn up to client appointments often get the sack, so the Archangel might not have been required on this occasion.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

Tricked me Into Going to See this High Rise. Where I didn't Want to Live.

I lived in a high rise for 14 years, the view over London was spectacular. 

But my question is, how did she trick you and if you did not want to live in one, why did you just not say?

If she never turned up you should have phoned her office to find out what was going on.

Then the Vary Next Day, I have Heard that She was Fire from being my Social Worker. So I Ask the Angel, "Why Did She Got Fire". 

Where did you hear this from and her company would never had sacked her because she was "messing around with your freewill". 

It is your freewill....you control it and you make the calls, if you are unable to do that, then it is not freewill. 

How much do you put into believing in this angel thing and how much does it "control" your everyday thoughts? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cool story bro.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

This Woman who was my Social Worker " Sarah " Tricked me Into Going to See this High Rise. Where I didn't Want to Live. I Thought that I would be Nice to Her. But when I Got there She Never Came. So that Night, I Asked the Arc Angel Michel, if He would do Something about Her. Then the Vary Next Day, I have Heard that She was Fire from being my Social Worker. So I Ask the Angel, "Why Did She Got Fire". And in my Mind, He Told me it was because She was Messing Around with my Freewill. See Angels can Mess Around With Things Like Laws. The Point being, He Didn't Have to Get Sarah Fire But He did. She Could of Been Fire From Her Job Altogether. 

It's the 21st century, and people still think like this.

• Like 5

What a horrid archangel :(   Getting people sacked like that.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Our oceans have plastic waste in them and we have this kind of thinking today....mankind is really not helping this planet! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Essan said:

What a horrid archangel :(   Getting people sacked like that.

Its like the "god" that gets someone a parking space at the mall. People's expectations of their deities sure are small.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 10/5/2018 at 6:41 AM, Emma_Acid said:

Some folks are hardwired for magical thinking.

• Like 1

On 05/10/2018 at 1:01 PM, Emma_Acid said:

Its like the "god" that gets someone a parking space at the mall. People's expectations of their deities sure are small.

Maybe it was god driving off in his car to give them the space? 

Wow! I need to start petitioning angels for favors.

On 10/5/2018 at 6:41 AM, Emma_Acid said:

I shake my head at the Young Earth Fundies, their "academies" and "healing" sessions around here and think the same thing. 

On 10/5/2018 at 8:01 AM, Emma_Acid said:

Or helps to win a American football game because the quarterback prays before the game..

....of course self same quarterback was purported to "heal" a person on a overseas flight. :wacko:

Edited by Piney
  • Like 3

Soooooo Archangels have no other important work to do than sack social wokers?

And people wonder why sceptics are so skeptical...….

• Like 2

On 10/4/2018 at 9:32 PM, ParanormalKris said:

That sounds more like arseangel  Bumbaclot. Like really dude show me first that there are angels.

jmccr8 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 5:41 AM, Emma_Acid said:

What is the Problem with me, Thinking Like that?

10 minutes ago, ParanormalKris said:

If you asked an angel to kill someone you disliked, and they died. How would you feel? 

If you believe in 'angels' that do your bidding, what else are you capable of believing? That unicorns and mermaids exist? That demons and devils torment people? 

If angels and gods exist, and seem to answer prayers (for personal benefits of the one praying), then why not do something wonderful, like asking them to end world hunger, or poverty, or people with debilitating illnesses?

Why is it that "higher powers" always seem to answer BS pleas, but never, ever tackle the big things?

I passed a church today that had a big sign saying "Pray the Rosary for World Peace". The sign has been there for years. Doesn't seem to be working though....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Doesn't seem to be working though....

Because one action is worth more than a million prayers. 

17 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

What's the problem with magical, irrational thinking that has no basis in reality you mean?

Thinking that an archangel could get someone fired from their job is a troubling way to view the world because it doesn't give you a basis for reality. By saying this is ok is also waving through blaming crop failures on a child who's identified as a witch. Its has no basis in reality. Its not like organic food which may or may not have benefits - this is fiction, and it is unbelievable in the 21st century that people base their view on reality on it.

Saying that, if you were in a town were the crops had failed and there was a child suspected of being a witch, maybe you'd be first in line to stone them to death?

What's the difference, when both are based on absolutely nothing?

• Like 2

Damn, I better start praying to demons to protect me from the bs that is god and angels oh hold on they'll do the same then.Welp guess its time for my final trump card.None of this is real Its all fake.If your saying your angel fired her you must really love her boss for firing her because thats what they do.Make sure to do proper research first.

3 minutes ago, skrubby said:

Damn, I better start praying to demons to protect me from the bs that is god and angels oh hold on they'll do the same then.Welp guess its time for my final trump card.None of this is real Its all fake.If your saying your angel fired her you must really love her boss for firing her because thats what they do.Make sure to do proper research first.

Most people overlook the causal chain of events that actual leads up to something occurring. Magical thinking is just too easy.

On 5/10/2018 at 12:56 PM, freetoroam said:

mankind is really not helping this planet! 

Fighting over nonsense is not really helping this planet.

Everybody should be busy collecting plastic right now!

5 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Don't worry. The sun will eventually consume our tiny planet. 

1 hour ago, LightAngel said:

Agreed, that is why i mentioned the plastic. (Below)

I am not fighting over nonsense, i am one of those trying to raise awareness about the dangers, so while some are believing in fantasy and letting their lives revolve around their beliefs, man is killing this planet....no makeshift angels are stopping that from happening.

On 05/10/2018 at 11:56 AM, freetoroam said:

Our oceans have plastic waste in them and we have this kind of thinking today..