Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump impeachment petition nears 6 million

Unusual Tournament

Just now, Stardrive said:

but, but, the Russians? That led back to Hillary Clinton's insurance policy in case she lost the election (frame job). 

You are speaking about this as if its a done deal. The investigation is still ongoing.

7 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

Hide and watch

Que? :lol:

16 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

Advice. :)

Why hide?

What am I watching for?

I’m sure Mueller is holding something to spring on us a few weeks before the election just to sling mud.  If there was anything real to the investigation, it would be presented right now.  That’s going to be the fake October Surprise.  The real one will be about the real collusion with Hilary.  Trump might declassify the Dossier documents.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

If there was anything real to the investigation, it would be presented right now. 

A couple of things on that. We know the investigation itself just took a new turn a couple of weeks ago with the hacking of a GOP candidate so new evidence means the investigation is open longer. We also know that Mueller was going to respect the DOJ tradition of not publicly pursuing cases during the 6 weeks before an election and we havent heard a peep since so I will personally be surprised if any true october surprises come directly from the investigation itself. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

A couple of things on that. We know the investigation itself just took a new turn a couple of weeks ago with the hacking of a GOP candidate so new evidence means the investigation is open longer. We also know that Mueller was going to respect the DOJ tradition of not publicly pursuing cases during the 6 weeks before an election and we havent heard a peep since so I will personally be surprised if any true october surprises come directly from the investigation itself. 

Oh?  Another 11th hour thingy…  Respect tradition?  There is no such thing where nothing can be allowed to stop Progressives from trying to regain power.  Because of EO12333, maybe Feinstein’s staffers will leak something.  We haven’t heard a peep because the MSM has been too focused on Kavanaugh and Trump rallies.  The investigation isn’t going anywhere, why report on anything that will cancel out digging up dirt on Kavanaugh?

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I’m sure Mueller is holding something to spring on us a few weeks before the election just to sling mud.  If there was anything real to the investigation, it would be presented right now.  That’s going to be the fake October Surprise.  The real one will be about the real collusion with Hilary.  Trump might declassify the Dossier documents.

I'm wondering if Trump and Rosenstein made a deal on AF-1 and that Mueller October surprise going away was part of it, "I won't declassify the FISA documents and the 302's if you tug on Mueller's leash." 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/12/2018 at 12:26 PM, Farmer77 said:

Why hide?

What am I watching for?

A few things are going to happen first. The left will pull out some wild accusation at the 11th hour, early November, designed to get the swing vote to vote blue. Yes, theyll double down on stupid (again) and try the same ol tactic.  Problem is the swing voters are very aware of this now. There will be no blue wave in November. The swing vote will make sure if it. The 11th hour mudball will fail. I will repost this when it happens in a couple of weeks as a reminder.

The Clinton Foundation paid for the false dossier to launch the witch hunt in case Hillary lost. The day Mueller started handing out indictments on unrelated matters the investigation should have been halted. A weak attempt to try and appear relevant.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

designed to get the swing vote to vote blue.

I dont think there is a swing vote this time around. At least not in the traditional numbers

4 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

The Clinton Foundation paid for the false dossier to launch the witch hunt in case Hillary lost. The day Mueller started handing out indictments on unrelated matters the investigation should have been halted. A weak attempt to try and appear relevant.

So Federal Law enforcement should just ignore crimes they come across? Comeon now. Lets try and be mildly realistic here.

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I dont think there is a swing vote this time around. At least not in the traditional numbers

I think the swing vote is probably the largest section of voters. I just don't know if they are going to turn out this time, or not. And for whom they will turn out.

So Federal Law enforcement should just ignore crimes they come across? Comeon now. Lets try and be mildly realistic here.

Isn't that what the FBI is for? Hand those things over to the FBI. The FBI was already investigating Manafort. Mueller took over that investigation and claimed all the credit for the charges. The only reason he took over the investigation was to pressure Manafort and to try to score points in the Court of Public Opinion.

4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Isn't that what the FBI is for? Hand those things over to the FBI. The FBI was already investigating Manafort. Mueller took over that investigation and claimed all the credit for the charges. The only reason he took over the investigation was to pressure Manafort and to try to score points in the Court of Public Opinion

The only reason Mueller is involved at all is because the POTUS asked the head of the FBI for loyalty before firing him because he wouldnt end the investigation into Russian election meddling.

• Like 2

On 10/14/2018 at 6:41 AM, Farmer77 said:

The only reason Mueller is involved at all is because the POTUS asked the head of the FBI for loyalty before firing him because he wouldnt end the investigation into Russian election meddling.

Rosenstein recommended the man be fired yet you are silent about that fact.  Why?

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 9:12 AM, Merc14 said:

Rosenstein recommended the man be fired yet you are silent about that fact.  Why?

Because I dont believe the official white house narrative.

Dont get me wrong, Comey's actions during the Clinton campaign probably warranted his being fired. I just believe Trump when he says he did it over the Russia thing and I believe Comey when he said Trump asked him for loyalty.

Trump and company are asking us to believe that its all coincidence, that his asking for loyalty and his asking Comey to drop the investigation had nothing to do with Comey's firing and that simply requires a blind faith in the regime which I dont have.

On 10/14/2018 at 3:41 AM, Farmer77 said:

That is one way of seeing it. That's what the Left would like us to see. Everything depends on context. Asking someones loyalties.... How is that actually even an issue? Given... your whole narrative is coming directly from Comey, who (of course) has an ax to grind. So, he's obviously going to put things in the worst light possible. Perhaps the most bias light possible.

Asking for loyalty... Only witnesses are Trump and Comey. 

Asking to end investigation... Only witnesses are Trump and Comey.

Firing Comey for not ending investigation... Comes only from Comey.

Gee... You think the guy might be ticked off? Might exaggerate a bit? Might even lie to a untraceable degree? 

• Like 3

Well after the mid-terms Mueller is supposed to reveal the key findings in this investigation, however that might be confidential until the full report is released. But my prediction is if the Trump administration is 100% absolved of any collusion the left  and far left will not believe it.

Note: There are Democrats, the left, and far left. Democrats will accept the outcome, and move on. The left and far left will not believe the entirety of the report.

There are Republicans, the right and the far right. Far right is extremist groups and racist groups akin the antifa of the far left. This is my opinion on how I see each party.

• Like 1

Asking someones loyalties.... How is that actually even an issue?

Because the Trump campaign itself was under investigation at that point. Dumbed down basically the man under investigation told the man investigating him to be loyal and stop investigating him and fired him when he didnt. Do we really want the POTUS to have that kind of power? Put another way would you want Hillary to have that kind of power? 

Gee... You think the guy might be ticked off? Might exaggerate a bit? Might even lie to a untraceable degree? 

Would you believe Hillary in this scenario or the law enforcement charged with overseeing her?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Because the Trump campaign itself was under investigation at that point. Dumbed down basically the man under investigation told the man investigating him to be loyal and stop investigating him and fired him when he didnt. Do we really want the POTUS to have that kind of power? Put another way would you want Hillary to have that kind of power? 

Would you believe Hillary in this scenario or the law enforcement charged with overseeing her?

I don't think asking someone where their loyalties lie is abuse of power. In Industry, it is a common practice. In small business, it is a common practice. In local government, I'd say it is not uncommon. No one wants someone working directly under them who is against them. Who very probably will work against you. 

I've discussed this with other people and their argument always comes down to semantics. They'd be fine if Trump said, "....give me some reasons to keep you on...", but say, "Can I trust you? Are you loyal?", and all of a sudden you've crossed the Rubicon.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:48 PM, Farmer77 said:

Trump needs to send the police around and have them arrested for trying to subvert US Democracy.

Then they really will have something to cry about lol.

• Confused 1

I've discussed this with other people and their argument always comes down to semantics. They'd be fine if Trump said, "....give me some reasons to keep you on...", but say, "Can I trust you? Are you loyal?", and all of a sudden you've crossed the Rubicon.

Even that question would be inappropriate in a one on one setting IMO. This isnt a clerical secretary we're talking about it was the head of the FBI who was actively investigating POTUS' friends and family. It reeks of classic mob tactics.

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Even that question would be inappropriate in a one on one setting IMO. This isnt a clerical secretary we're talking about it was the head of the FBI who was actively investigating POTUS' friends and family. It reeks of classic mob tactics.

I'd think it would really only be appropriate in a one on one situation. It would be inappropriate to ask in front of witnesses, as the person asked might feel compelled in their response with others watching and listening.

Regardless, I don't think it is unusual or illegal. But, that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I'd think it would really only be appropriate in a one on one situation. It would be inappropriate to ask in front of witnesses, as the person asked might feel compelled in their response with others watching and listening.

Regardless, I don't think it is unusual or illegal. But, that's just my opinion.

I agree.  I don't think it is too odd.   If he said it in the way the left is claiming, it wasn't good to say.   I would need more of the tone and context to feel strongly about this.  

Kind of like when Bill Clinton and Lorretta Lynch met privately a couple days before the report on Benghazi was going to be released.   It sure didn't look good, but we are guessing at what actually took place and what it meant.

• Like 1

lol, anyone can sign that petition as many times as the want. just go to 10 min email site and have as many active emails as you want. not to mention those signatures mean absolutely nothing. just another way for liberals to scream at the sky