Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Captain Risky

Trump impeachment petition nears 6 million

274 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Farmer77
9 minutes ago, and then said:

I see... so one whack job is equivalent to an entire movement that has promised to ruin the private lives of politicians?

 You were ranting about people using violence and framing it as solely a left problem so I pointed out how its most definitely not just a left problem.

You moved the goalposts from violence to a movement ruining the private lives of politicians. Which is cool because we can discuss  movements  as well.

How Right-Wing Extremists Stalk, Dox, and Harass Their Enemies

Now if you really want to talk about a truly dangerous movement please do spend some time exploring the vicious and dangerous nuttery here  https://twitter.com/hashtag/qanon?vertical=default&src=refgoogle

We are Q’: A deranged conspiracy cult leaps from the Internet to the crowd at Trump’s ‘MAGA’ tour 

If you dont know this movement believes Trump is planning on declaring marshall law in order to round up and execute devil worshipping globalists in the street and they are actively and eagerly rooting it on and hoping it happens.

The dangerous lunatics are NOT devoted to one side of the aisle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1
3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Are you genuinely saying that 25% of America is rude, racist and bigoted sexists?

Way more than 25%

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Are you genuinely saying that 25% of America is rude, racist and bigoted sexists?

Man i read an article the other day which I cant find now that answered that really well.

The uneloquent version is basically yeah. That is my experience having lived and traveled all across the nation. Not the kind of racism that would make them actually personally take action or be offensive, but the kind that quietly says "hell yeah" when someone else does.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw
2 hours ago, skliss said:

Maybe, but it's not the normal size crowd any politician pulls. When's the last time you heard of anyone camping out to see a politician? What's telling is you don't see it reported on the news.

Got that right! Trump's the Jerry Garcia of politicians. They follow him around like dead-heads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

All men do not vote alike, why should all women be a single block?

I agree.  I was just addressing the claim by some that women are outraged at Trump as a group due to the Kavanaugh issue.  I don't believe it.  Women are just as apt to be upset about accusations without proof as men are.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
4 hours ago, skliss said:

I think you're living in a dream world. Some people who've been to his recent events were saying on the radio he's drawing 15,000 to 20,000 in stadiums on this latest set of tours with thousands more tailgating in the parking lots. They are sleeping out over night like people used to do for concert tickets in order to assure a seat. 

from the articles I've scanned it seems that Trump is as unpopular as anything across the country. i find the fact that Trump doesn't really care about what people think of him to be refreshing and generally good for the mandate that the people gave him to rule. is he doing a good job? well i don't think riding on Obama's coat tails is anything to cheer about. but if people wanna cheer Trump and his theatrics (and thats exactly what they are during the Kava conformation process) then more power to them. he has a strong base. but you're definitely not talking about the majority of the country packing a swag and sleeping out doors to be electrified by the hair.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
19 hours ago, and then said:

33 Senate seats up for grabs.  Most of them are Democrats and several of THOSE are in states that voted for Trump in 2016.  Even if the Dems retook the Senate, there is no way they get 66 seats.  That means they'd need somewhere north of 10 Republicans to risk their own seats to get rid of him.  The House is a different matter.  From the polling I've heard of, (FWIW) they could retake the House.  If they do they will almost certainly Impeach within a month of being sworn in as the new Congress.  They'll use Mueller's report full of innuendo to justify the vote and then the nation can decide what to do about it two years later.  The last time this happened it was the Republicans going after Bill Clinton and they guaranteed him added popularity among his base.  It would actually be quite fitting if the Impeachment leads to another Trump term ;) 

He'll get another term and I'm fairly confident the dems will continue to lose seats everywhere as I think that is all they have done for the last 8 years. Seriously, what reason have they give anyone undecided to vote for them? Their platform is hate, scream, slander and attack. They have no real policies except to place America second and play identity politics. I could go on...

18 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

yes you're right about that. it will take more than collection of signatures, no matter how many it just is not a legal way to remove a POTUS. having said that it is important to note that many more people have had the negative views on Trump galvanised by these Kavanaugh conformation proceedings. there is a ground swell against Trump and people are starting to view Trump and republicans in a negative light. i wonder how much of these signatories are women viewing the republicans as misogynistic and arrogant?  

Ground swell? Only of support. Again, there's nothing that the left has done to garner support. This Kavenaugh hearing was such a ridiculous sham. Everybody who's honest with themselves seen that. The champions of women did what they always do. Produced the exact opposite of their stated intent. They intended to bring Trump and Kavenaugh down and be women's knight in shining armor. Instead they created mode support where there otherwise would have never existed had they not brought the circus to town, they further galvanized Trumps base and exponentially decreased the chances of women being taken seriously in these high profile cases. Too much crying wolf. 

16 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Ohhh... you mean when Trump said that when you're rich, women let you touch and grope them? 

I don't think there needs to be verbal consent for every sexual action. Sometimes people just know when it's ok and sometimes women are more than clear about giving the green light without saying a word. Rockstars and famous guys have women literally throw themselves at them all the time. To repeat a line from above, anyone being honest with themselves knows that's exactly what he was talking about and you know it.

4 hours ago, skliss said:

Maybe, but it's not the normal size crowd any politician pulls. When's the last time you heard of anyone camping out to see a politician? What's telling is you don't see it reported on the news.

I don't know if it's true but I heard there were 92,000 people trying to get tickets to his rally tonight. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
1 minute ago, F3SS said:

Ground swell? Only of support. Again, there's nothing that the left has done to garner support. This Kavenaugh hearing was such a ridiculous sham. Everybody who's honest with themselves seen that. The champions of women did what they always do. Produced the exact opposite of their stated intent. They intended to bring Trump and Kavenaugh down and be women's knight in shining armor. Instead they created mode support where there otherwise would have never existed had they not brought the circus to town, they further galvanized Trumps base and exponentially decreased the chances of women being taken seriously in these high profile cases. Too much crying wolf. 

what sham are you talking about? mate the hearings were not a coronation for Kavanaugh... it was a job interview open to the democratic process. Ford had every right to state the reasons why Kava was not fit to be federal judge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
37 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

what sham are you talking about? mate the hearings were not a coronation for Kavanaugh... it was a job interview open to the democratic process. Ford had every right to state the reasons why Kava was not fit to be federal judge. 

Except her reasons weren't legitimate. She made up a terrible, slanderous story with a cast of credits behind her as long as the membership list of the dnc and since her acting job was terrible and the story bombed they're going to just kick her to the curb because shes not important. She's a pawn in a scheme and the entire procession was a sham. You'll see in a month.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
3 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Except her reasons weren't legitimate. She made up a terrible, slanderous story with a cast of credits behind her as long as the membership list of the dnc and since her acting job was terrible and the story bombed they're going to just kick her to the curb because shes not important. She's a pawn in a scheme and the entire procession was a sham. You'll see in a month.

well the FBI and the senate thought she deserved a hearing. and you're probably right that she has been used. in a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
6 hours ago, and then said:

And please understand, I'm NOT advocating such a course. 

I know you are not, and there are certainly times when I don't see the way around it.  We have kids, we have lives, we have neighbors to stand with and help if we can.  I wish I could tell you that I see some sure fire way around it, but I don't.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
1 hour ago, F3SS said:

Too much crying wolf. 

Ever look at the statistics of how many men are falsely accused?

How common are false allegations of rape or sexual assault?

One commonly cited figure holds that 5 percent of rape allegations are found to be false, but that figure paints a very incomplete picture, says Belknap. Typically, this figure comes from studies done on college students, an estimated 95 percent of whom do not report their assaults to police.   You can google the sources.

It is not a big number.  There are a whole lot of men that wish it were a higher percentage of false accusations.  It would make them feel a lot better.

I totally agree that Ford got used.  She wanted to give information and remain anonymous.  She might have said," Here is something I know, you might want to investigate."  The investigation could have been done quietly and behind the scenes and dropped if nothing came of it.  Instead the Dems outted her.    That was a political and slimy thing to do.  They don't care any more about her than you do which seems very little.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MWoo7
3 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Got that right! Trump's the Jerry Garcia of politicians. They follow him around like dead-heads.


Oh you are talking the loons for I MEAN FANS a while back for the band ' The Greatful Dead  ' nicked named the deadheads that never missed a concert ! ? ?!?!?!?!

I don't think any group is that braindead.

Only in the states HA! would something like that be possible.

Edited by MWoo7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White-Coyote
On 10/5/2018 at 9:40 PM, Captain Risky said:

BRETT KAVANAUGH HAS ‘ENERGIZED’ DONALD TRUMP IMPEACHMENT PETITION AS IT NEARS 6 MILLION SIGNATURES

Wonder how many of those signatures are from people that don't even live here in the U.S. :D 

If your not a citizen.... I guess my dog's opinion is more valuable,  He does live here after all. But that's ok...keep crying :D

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw
37 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:


Oh you are talking the loons for I MEAN FANS a while back for the band ' The Greatful Dead  ' nicked named the deadheads that never missed a concert ! ? ?!?!?!?!

I don't think any group is that braindead.

Only in the states HA! would something like that be possible.

The sign in your rearview mirror says you've just crossed over into The Twilight Zone.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrmark

I thought that a 'high crime and/or misdemeanor' must be committed to be impeached. I am not aware of this happening at all. Remember who wants him impeached; people who are very deranged and are seeminglyunder some type of mind control. They even wanted him impeached prior to being elected president. Hard to fathom. Doubt if it would ever happen but, you never know.

MAGA-I hope!:wacko:

i

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
1 hour ago, White-Coyote said:

Wonder how many of those signatures are from people that don't even live here in the U.S. :D 

If your not a citizen.... I guess my dog's opinion is more valuable,  He does live here after all. But that's ok...keep crying :D

 

i don't live in the U.S. and i would have signed it if i could. i think there's something universal here.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
11 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

i think there's something universal here.  

I agree... I think it's a well-fed globalist hysteria.  I begin to suspect that he will be reelected due to the lack of integrity shown by his detractors.  These people have proven time and again that they will stop at nothing to remove him.  Americans tend to be stubborn but also demand a certain degree of fair play.  They rebel when a person is getting railroaded without evidence.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White-Coyote
10 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

i don't live in the U.S. and i would have signed it if i could. i think there's something universal here.  

Where do you live, and why would you sign? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
Just now, White-Coyote said:

Where do you live, and why would you sign? 

Australia and my reasons are my own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White-Coyote
4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Australia and my reasons are my own. 

If you watch some of his speaches all the way through, instead of letting the media hand fead you bits and pieces you may change your mind..... and you may not, but you'll be better educated either way.

Edited by White-Coyote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
1 minute ago, and then said:

I agree... I think it's a well-fed globalist hysteria.  I begin to suspect that he will be reelected due to the lack of integrity shown by his detractors.  These people have proven time and again that they will stop at nothing to remove him.  Americans tend to be stubborn but also demand a certain degree of fair play.  They rebel when a person is getting railroaded without evidence.

ex F.B.I director Comley seems to think differently. he found a bunch of holes in Kava's story that need Comley to believe that Kava is lying. Kavanaugh carried on like a pork chop with his screaming and shouting. age is supposed to mellow, yet Kava looked and acted like a crazy man. you ever stop to think what type of person nearly elected Kavanaugh would have been 35 years ago after a couple of beers? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
1 minute ago, White-Coyote said:

If you watch some of his speaches all the way through, instead of letting the media hand fear you bits and pieces you may change your mind..... and you may not, but you'll be better educated either way.

i saw enough to draw the same opinion that millions of your fellow country men and women also did. what did you think of Kava's anger and accusations?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White-Coyote
1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

i saw enough to draw the same opinion that millions of your fellow country men and women also did. what did you think of Kava's anger and accusations?

I think it's a damn fine thing that it takes more than pointing a finger at someone to convict them, especially when their innocent.

How angry would you be if wrongly accused? And in front of the whole world?

And how did you feel when your government disarmed you?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
Just now, White-Coyote said:

I think it's a damn fine thing that it takes more than pointing a finger at someone to convict them, especially when their innocent.

How angry would you be if wrongly accused? And in front of the whole world?

And how did you feel when your government disarmed you?

it was no court room. it was a hearing. Kavanaugh readily admitted afterwards that he went too far. shouldn't he have just told the truth that there was a big drinking culture around him and he liked the ladies? did Ford and the others have to provide evidence that he liked beer...

btw, stay on topic. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.