Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Gong Goi' ghost video goes viral in Thailand

UM-Bot

Yeah, looks like a hoax to me.

• Like 2

_(hurriedly tries to think of one-legged pop culture reference to write in comments section; tiny gears whir in head, microscopic pinball winds along infinitesimal tracks, finally writes something about Dudley Moore Tarzan)_

I think it's a unknown animal, so it should be classified as cryptozoology not ghosts! Looks like it s upright on hind legs eating something on the side of the road. It has a white body black head with long mane and black legs.

I`ts clearly a hoax..someone has made a puppet and has it on a pole,they are hiding in the long reeds and moving along just jigging it up and down..well that`s what i think and that does seem more likely.

Hmm...this is what we get when the villages have discovered they can upload to the world!

Looks like someone with a dodgy leg carrying a white bag, and same old story, they cut the video short.

We have seen it all before, a small clip with no follow up because there is nothing unusual and they put it online thinking people will fall for the ghost story...sad thing is...some do.

Click bate is so yesterday!:sleepy:

Edited by freetoroam
  • Haha 2

Long hair...t-shirt...hopping on 1 leg.

Reminds me of the dark streets in Chicago or L.A.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

If this is a ghost it is by far the least frightening ghost I have ever seen. Although my sightings are very low....so this would also be the most frightening by default.

Edited by InconceivableThoughts

1 hour ago, pallidin said:

Long hair...t-shirt...hopping on 1 leg.

Reminds me of the dark streets in Chicago or L.A.

agree. It could easily be a slim person or teen in a white shirt hopping along in grass. I don't see anything spooky at all here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nevins said:

I`ts clearly a hoax..someone has made a puppet and has it on a pole,they are hiding in the long reeds and moving along just jigging it up and down..well that`s what i think and that does seem more likely.

I dont see what your talking about...how could you come to this conclusion over it just being someone in a costume?

I am not impressed by this video at all.

And people here try  to call me gullible.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 06/10/2018 at 10:35 PM, InconceivableThoughts said:

I dont see what your talking about...how could you come to this conclusion over it just being someone in a costume?

I don`t know how you came to the conclusion that i said it was someone in a costume as all i said is that i think it could be faked and that i thought it was a puppet operated by someone hiding in the reeds..if they had it on a pole this could be achieved by moving along and bobbing it up and down and i`ve actually watched it many more times and i believe this is very possible and i can see reeds moving as the so called ghost moves along..I think it`s a hoax not an apparition.

I originally thought it was a Chinese Pond Heron that had been spooked by the car headlights whilst possibly fishing in some unseen water or something. Seemed to 'hop' like a bird anyway and iirc they have long black 'hair' going down their backs.

I think someone put a wig and a t-shirt on a kangaroo. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Calibeliever said:

I think someone put a wig and a t-shirt on a kangaroo. 

That a leapin; hoppin' good 'un

:lol:

~

• Like 1

They sure that it wasnt a flamingo?

The white shape actually looks like the old style wooden crutches you used to get when you broke a leg or ankle or whatever.

Could it be a person using a crutch? 

The unseen terrain may account for the unusual movement.

The grass is taller than the black object, so I would guess it is a black crow just hopping about with some discarded tissue for her nest.  Although it could be this guy:

Thailand song contest - Skip to 1:20 for the big climax

That ghost has a problem with......gravity.