Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can anyone offer a reading please?

Jadeg

I have been dating a wonderful person for two years around a month ago things started to fall apart, he was lying about small things and due to my already existing trust issues things ended.

He’s maintaining that nothing else happened and that he has been honest with me about everything else. I just want to know the truth and which path to go down.

Im in turmoil at the moment!

thankyou for reading,

I will leave reviews/ feedback for anyone that can help 

Jade 

I wish it was as black and white as that :huh: I’m not the most understanding person and as hard as it is to admit i’m very jealous. 

18 minutes ago, Jadeg said:

I wish it was as black and white as that :huh: I’m not the most understanding person and as hard as it is to admit i’m very jealous. 

If this relationship is causing you this much emotional discomfort, move on. There are others to choose from. Once trust is broken, it's damn near or plain impossible to recover.

51 minutes ago, Jadeg said:

Jade, it takes strength to admit that, and strength to walk away from an unhealthy relationship. Trust issues are often precipitated by another's behaviour, so my advice is to trust your instincts and do whatever it is you think is best for you. All the best.

• Like 1

Thankyou! I think I already knew this before I posted but it always feels better coming from others who have no connection with the situation I suppose. I’m not trusting at all, but in the past I’ve usually been right! 

• Like 1