Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

God, Love, Truth

Roy Perry

I hope is Ok now I believe in God but do not have you can believe in Love or you can Believe in the atheist truth of the world what believe is own believed

Now do want you become anything but what you want

Me myself I am God\Atheist\man\Christ I have many sides   

In God, Love, Truth, we live

This is odd statement for some people, because they do not there anything greater than themselves, but logic tells us and me something had to made, creative, form us, otherwise we came from something. I called that that God I believe in but you do not believe in God put Love or Truth in place of God it that simple.

\

We kill Oxygen to live and cast out carbon dioxide as a waste, while plants take this carbon dioxide for life and cast out oxygen as a waste. Otherwise one must kill another to live, while anther kind of life kills the other side, so there a balance to things.

\

All I need is God, Love, Truth in my life all other things are no use to me because without God, Love, Truth, I would have nothing at all. You see I live alone, there no one in my home beside God, Love, Truth, which picts me up when I am down and in pain.

\

Lynne Junkins Cole my friend wrote a book called “God’s Question” which learn a lot this question to many people, “what do you think God sees When He looks at you” which an honest question. God, Love, Truth, asked us questions all the time like what is life? But we must asked ourselves these question, either its God, Love, Truth, this universe and the others universes are all part of us.

\   

Without our neighbor we would not here and without us they would not be here, it take all of us for one person to be here. The people who have die they are helping to hold the balance a lone with that are alive, think about it like these they are waste that we breath, eat, drink, to keep the balance.

\

Now some hope to see love ones again that have given their life to give us change to live and I believe in this hope in God, Love, Truth, that there more than the Balance we see. Otherwise the reason for all things known and unknown to us, the God, Love, Truth, that we all share with each other whether you believe in any thing or not it does change the Love you have for each other.

\

Now I am on a down in my life but it does change your life and my love for you because I want the best for you. Thank you for letting me share my heart with you, sorry for miss spell words and poor grammar.

\

Roy William Perry III

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Roy Perry said:

In God, Love, Truth, we live

This is odd statement for some people, because they do not there anything greater than themselves,

Hi Roy, hope you are well.

Your post is a bit confusing, are you on predictive text?

To the above, i am not religious and do not believe in a god, i have something greater than me, much much greater and that is life and nature. 

Life is not always hunky dory, but i feel fortunate to be part of  this planet, i am only a very tiny part of it and for relatively a short time,  but i am here.

Love is there in many forms, god does not come into it with me, mainly because i do not believe, but also because i have nature, life, and the ability to love. 

My point is, just because i do not believe in god, does not mean i do not believe in anything greater than me... the Universe, life, nature, time are all greater than me, and i love the fact i am part of it, and that love for the much greater things gives me the ability to love the smaller things, like family, pets and friends.

But if i did not have family, pets or friends to love, i would still have the greater things.......i have no need or room for a god, there is so much out there to love.

Well there is my bit explaining that non god believers do have things greater than themselves.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Good to hear from you again, Roy. :) 

thank you XenoFish

good to see again my dear friend

Thanks Roy

thanks freetoroam

yes you do not need God to greater things to me love is greater than God

you have love of family and pets too 

good to see you again my friend

thanks Roy

thanks  StarMountainKid

good to see again my dear friend

Thanks Roy

what has been going on in my life

I have Glaucoma but do not worry about that the most is take sight I already had small taste of 2007 when was driven because I could 50 ft than 5 ft than 25 ft until I saw 20\20 again 

an eye doctor told in 09\13\2018 about

My heart doctor told that I need heart valve replace in two year from 2017 otherwise some time in 2019 

On enlarge heart I will have a pig valve so I will no longer be human because I will part pig no worry

for years back in 2004 they found white spots in my brain but 2018 I had more test done to found out whether I have MS or I waiting for phone for more test than we will know

in that Stoke I had in 2008 is cause me to forget things I guess no can say my brain is a mix 

I have been dealing with Suicide feeling for long off and on 10\10/2018 I plan to check Crisis center and get some I need

I love you all like Brothers & Sisters

thank you

Roy  William Perry III    

• Like 1

I hope things work out for you Roy. Drop us a line now and again on how you're doing. I wish you the very best. 

• 3 weeks later...