Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nikki Hayley resigns [merged]

RoofGardener

I was very sorry to hear today that US UN Ambassador Nikki Hayley has tendered her resignation. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45802828

She will stay on until the end of the year. 

I'm really sad about this, as I thought she was a brilliant speaker, and a very effective ambassador. 

Who could forget her starring roles in such epics as ".. we're going to move our embassy to Jerusalem.. get over it", ".. we're cutting all of our funding to UNRWA until such time as you get your act together", the brilliant ".. we're cutting off all funding to the Palestinian Authority", and - of course - the "We're going to take names.... " speech. 

Her replacement has some VERY large shoes to step into :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

US President Donald Trump has accepted the surprise resignation of UN AmbassadorNikki Haley.

He told reporters in the Oval Office alongside Mrs Haley that she would be leaving the post at the end of the year after doing "an incredible job".

The 46-year-old former South Carolina governor - who is one of the few women in the Trump cabinet - gave no reason for her exit after two years.

Http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45802828

13 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I'm really sad about this, as I thought she was a brilliant speaker, and a very effective ambassador. 

Rumor mill has her as a front runner to challenge Trump in the 2020 primary. I think she denied that today, but ya know......politician.

I doubt that she's leaving due to animosity with the president.  I wonder where she'll pop up next?  I think he meant it when he said she could "have her pick".  

3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I really like her, and I'll be sorry to see her go. 

I wasnt really sure if your OP was sarcastic or not.

Personally I'm not a fan. While she doesnt come across as the Washington brat pack she does come across to me as the uppity church b**** from next door who's always telling me to turn down my music :D

• Like 1

good for her, she'll make a lot more in PS and will not have even a fraction of toxic environment she has to deal with daily now

Edited by aztek

• The title was changed to Nikki Hayley resigns [merged]

I think Nikki Haley is actually an alter-ego of Hillary, or perhaps the same evil, twisted soul sharing a marginally more youthful body.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Because her one aim is to do whatever Israel wants and her one ambition is to see Iran and the Palestinians destroyed?  If you call "a very effective ambassador" alienating every other country in the world through her vicious, hate-fuelled vindictiveness? "Do what we tell you, or we will sanction you, and if we think we might be able to get away with it, threaten you with military retaliation". A truly evil, vile creature. 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Because her one aim is to do whatever Israel wants and her one ambition is to see Iran and the Palestinians destroyed?  If you call "a very effective ambassador" alienating every other country in the world through her vicious, hate-fuelled vindictiveness? "Do what we tell you, or we will sanction you, and if we think we might be able to get away with it, threaten you with military retaliation". A truly evil, vile creature. 

Well said Sir.

Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

Because her one aim is to do whatever Israel wants and her one ambition is to see Iran and the Palestinians destroyed?

or maybe her aim is to do what her job required, and what she was told by her boss. do you really think  whatever she said there is her personal agenda??

Yeah it would take a pretty "special" person to spew that rhetoric and not believe it.

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Yeah it would take a pretty "special" person to spew that rhetoric and not believe it.

lmao, no it would not.  look in the mirror, are you special?

Just now, aztek said:

lmao, no it would not.  look in the mirror, are you special?

Depending on who you ask....LOL.......not really  but I dont have cameras in front of me so I dont have to hide that smirk :lol:

Look at the description on Sky news.  They are still pushing their anti-Trump agenda.

newssky.png

"who was critical of the president during....."  The average viewer will see that headline description and assume she has resigned under protest against Trump.  The picture shows Trump touching her.  They deliberately used that frame to create the impression that something sexually sinister was taking place within the Trump administration.  What is annoying is that the average viewer will see the photo and read the headline description and the damage will have been done.  Left wing propaganda hiding in plain sight.  Viewers will slide their finger onto the next story and bury that biased narrative into their subconscious.  So every time they see Trump or hear his name they will think badly of him.  I hate that kind of manipulation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Aaron2016 said:

who was critical of the president during....."  The average viewer will see that headline description and assume she has resigned under protest against Trump.

Then the average viewer is an idiot. I think you need to give humanity just a tad bit more credit.

3 minutes ago, Aaron2016 said:

the average viewer will see the photo and read the headline description and the damage will have been done.

She is beaming a smile while he gently rests his hand on her in a fatherly manner. What more do you want from a photo?

Haley made a ton of headlines for being willing to buck trump it is what she most likely will be remembered for mentioning that fact is natural. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Edited by Farmer77

Seriously have you ever seen his own wife look that happy next to him?

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Aaron2016 said:

Look at the description on Sky news.  They are still pushing their anti-Trump agenda.

newssky.png

"who was critical of the president during....."  The average viewer will see that headline description and assume she has resigned under protest against Trump.  The picture shows Trump touching her.  They deliberately used that frame to create the impression that something sexually sinister was taking place within the Trump administration.  What is annoying is that the average viewer will see the photo and read the headline description and the damage will have been done.  Left wing propaganda hiding in plain sight.  Viewers will slide their finger onto the next story and bury that biased narrative into their subconscious.  So every time they see Trump or hear his name they will think badly of him.  I hate that kind of manipulation.

Yeah, because we all know that Rupert Murdoch is incredibly biased against Trump.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nikki Haley's resignation comes one day after an ethics watchdog requested an investigation into her acceptance of free flights on private jets

BI

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah, because we all know that Rupert Murdoch is incredibly biased against Trump.

The Guardian  - 'Rupert Murdoch described Donald Trump as “a ****ing idiot” over his contradictory views on immigration.'

The Daily Beast - 'Rupert Murdoch was reportedly so against the idea of Donald Trump becoming president that he instructed Roger Ailes, then head of Fox News, to tilt the election to “anyone but Trump”.

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Aaron2016 said:

The Guardian  - 'Rupert Murdoch described Donald Trump as “a ****ing idiot” over his contradictory views on immigration."

The Daily Beast - 'Rupert Murdoch was reportedly so against the idea of Donald Trump becoming president that he instructed Roger Ailes, then head of Fox News, to tilt the election to “anyone but Trump”.

Headline: Ruport Murdoch owns Fox News the network that functions as the WH media department.

Comeon dude. The victim mentality thing is getting out of hand.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Aaron2016 said:

newssky.png

:tu:

Yes Sky News is the Enemy (one of them)...

Nice analysis above, cheers...

Micro perception management at the Mind Control level...  subliminal -

I remember during the build up to the Presidential Election they were all Hillary Hillary Hillary
unless they had something negative to say about Trump or something with a negative twist at
the micro management level...

Until it got nearer to the vote and they grudgingly gave a tiny tiny bit of more balanced reporting..
they probably knew he was in with a chance so they were covering themselves a bit in case he won...

I remember on one news report when it was sooooo obvious if you knew what they were up to..
There was Hillary with arms aloft in the Victory Pose... grinning from ear to ear... surrounded by
smiling, clapping people.... then they went to a Trump Rally and homed in on a rather spotty youth who
was actually scratching at his spots at that moment.... :rolleyes:

Micro perception management...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Aaron2016 said:

The Guardian  - 'Rupert Murdoch described Donald Trump as “a ****ing idiot” over his contradictory views on immigration."

There are fewer people who know him who haven't called Trump an idiot. Maybe you haven't been keeping up to date on their relationship since Trump became President? They speak on the phone regularly, and, as Farmer has pointed out, Murdoch is essentially the leader of a state sponsored propaganda outlet that is full of Trump lickspittles.

Edited by ExpandMyMind