Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pro-choice man kicks pro-life woman

Michelle

Pro-choice male hairstylist suddenly roundhouse kicks pro-life campaigner as she peacefully protests at anti-abortion rally in Toronto 

This is the shocking moment a man performs a vicious roundhouse kick on a woman as she takes part in a peaceful protest against abortion.

The irate stranger targeted Marie-Claire Bissonnette, 27, after she accused him of vandalising pro-life activists' signs and clothing with permanent marker pens.

Jaw-dropping footage shows the seemingly unprovoked assault at the annual Life Chain street demonstration in Toronto, Canada, on Sunday.

cont...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6239175/Pro-choice-male-hair-stylist-roundhouse-kicks-pro-life-campaigner.html

Hairstylist seen in video kicking pro-life demonstrator is arrested -- and police allege it's not his first attack

https://www.foxnews.com/world/hairstylist-seen-in-video-kicking-pro-life-demonstrator-is-arrested-and-police-allege-its-not-his-first-attack

YES!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The "champions of women" have an odd sense of humor.

• Like 1

Edit: Oops! It's Canada! My bad!

Edited by sci-nerd

Just now, sci-nerd said:

He should run for president. This incident alone should bring him all the way to the oval office, but he may need to harass a few more women to be sure.

Canada has oval office too? no way..

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

Canada has oval office too? no way..

Oops! Dammit! :D

14 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I would not call that "humor"! Violent Assault is what come to my mind.

• Like 1

These undisciplined children have grown up and look how vile they have become. They cannot accept any outcome or answer except theirs.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Michelle said:

For the record I saw this on another site earlier without context and it made me laugh.

The fact that the context made me want to laugh harder did make me feel a wee bit bad though :D

Just now, Farmer77 said:

For the record I saw this on another site earlier without context and it made me laugh.

The fact that the context made me want to laugh harder did make me feel a wee bit bad though :D

You shouldn't feel bad. Humor is subjective. Some of the things I find hilarious would disgust,  well, probably most here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

These undisciplined children have grown up and look how vile they have become. They cannot accept any outcome or answer except theirs.

Wait til the rest of us deplorable 'White old Men' decide we've had enough of their vile soy boy nonsense!!! Let's just say there will be a new type of "participation" trophies for these idiots to collectively take home  to the Hospital. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lost_shaman said:

Wait til the rest of us deplorable 'White old Men' decide we've had enough of their vile soy boy nonsense!!! Let's just say there will be a new type of "participation" trophies for these idiots to collectively take home  to the Hospital. 

Tough_6a747c_71249.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Why am I not surprised?  Farmer the champion of Women, thinks it's funny to see a Man violently assault a Woman! 

• Like 3

Just now, lost_shaman said:

Why am I not surprised?  Farmer the champion of Women, thinks it's funny to see a Man violently assault a Woman! 

Look i in no way justify or excuse this ***hat's behavior.

Now that thats been said, it was a simple kick in the shoulder, which im guessing he was aiming for the phone which is why I laughed initially when i saw it without context. Knowing that it was a pro poverty protester made it even more hilarious.

She wasnt harmed, lighten the hell up.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

Any day of the week Farmer! Any day! 

Awww you're cute when you think you're being tough :wub: :lol:

Edited by Farmer77
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

You shouldn't feel bad. Humor is subjective. Some of the things I find hilarious would disgust,  well, probably most here. 

Dude I almost have to sit on my hands right now.... so many jokes but too many snowflakes.

• Like 3

Having been kicked many times I'll confirm that it does hurt and has the potential to break bones.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

?

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

?

Before the context I thought it was just some douche trying to be cool by kicking a phone out of someone's hand.  Knowing the type that protest abortion just made it that much more pleasurable.No one was harmed, the assailant was arrested,  It wasnt a big deal and had it been I wouldnt have been laughing.

Seems like its been a long time since I seen you on here, you been good?

lighten the hell up.

No. Sorry but just...no.

Just because someone wasn't injured doesn't make the assault null and void.

There really is no excuse for lashing out at others over a difference of views and it doesn't matter who did the kicking...I just do not see humor in a situation where views could easily be exchanged without resorting to atavistic and neandrathalic behavior.

I guess it is always easier to "laugh" when it does not involve anyone you know. Too bad that, as usual, these protests always involve violence rather than decency, civility and intelligent discourse.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Inky Bendy said:

Just because someone wasn't injured doesn't make the assault null and void.

Of course it doesnt and im glad the assailant was arrested....it was still a funny video though

here really is no excuse for lashing out at others over a difference of views and it doesn't matter who did the kicking..

I agree wholeheartedly .....I still found the clip funny though

...I just do not see humor in a situation where views could easily be exchanged without resorting to atavistic and neandrathalic behavior.

Ahh its just one of those things where you think "man someone should slap those idiots" and after 20 or so years of thinking it it happens.

I guess it is always easier to "laugh" when it does not involve anyone you know. 

Of course it is. Have you never watched America's Funniest Home Videos? This was no different if you remove the emotion of the topic at hand.

Edited by Farmer77

2 hours ago, skliss said:

Having been kicked many times I'll confirm that it does hurt and has the potential to break bones.

No real Man lays hands on a Woman in a violent way EVER, and no-one can claim to be a real Man if they find it "funny" to watch another "boy" kick a Woman! Period.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Knowing the type that protest abortion just made it that much more pleasurable.

And what type is that?

• Like 2