Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Beware of Reiki.!

danydandan

On 10/10/2018 at 11:13 AM, third_eye said:

As far as I know, Reiki is just a method / technique of massage, principally favored for the its 'erotic' nature

~

I think it also entails frequencies of music...healing frequencies they say...for instance...a certain frequency is suppose to rebuild damaged dna...

As far as relaxation...The Heart of Reiki by Merlin;s Magic is one of the most relaxing tunes I've ever listened to for 102 minutes.

• Like 1

At most I see it really doing is releasing feel good chemicals and boost the immune system through the use of suggestion. Not through some "energy treatment".

• Like 3

On 10/16/2018 at 6:10 PM, XenoFish said:

At most I see it really doing is releasing feel good chemicals and boost the immune system through the use of suggestion. Not through some "energy treatment".

I totally agree...there is nothing magical about frequencies.  Some frequencies are soothing...some are harsh.  Relaxation is the key.  I find it hard to relax...my mind just doesn't disengage very easily.  Always thinking, thinking, thinking.   

• Like 1

Most times its as simple as mind over matter, sometimes it is nothing but mind over matter. On rare occasions, it all ends up as magical ...

How I Held My Breath for 17 Minutes TED Talk | David Blaine David Blaine Verified • 672K views
~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX_Ev94t2nc

~

• Like 1

That guy that saw Satan received the feeling, and seeing Satan's presence gift from the Holy Spirit.

On 10/10/2018 at 5:55 PM, danydandan said:

And hates a strong strong word. I don't use it lightly.

I hate homeopathy, anti-vaxers, pedophiles, murders, rapists and them bloody English.

And the feckin irish

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zacfire said:

And the feckin irish

You better take back!

We Irish are lovely people.

20 minutes ago, zacfire said:

Ha. U certainly love the sound of your own voices

Depends on who's talking.

On 10/10/2018 at 5:08 PM, danydandan said:

The following article is quite funny and sad at the same time. It's basically saying my make belief is better than your make belief.

Yep. The pot calling the kettle black! It's all rubbish.